Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 401 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 451 501 901 1401 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 24820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18820

    Kandy Leee

    Quote Originally Posted by LegKiBob  [View Original Post]
    I remember reviews that were positive. Looks like she has updated her pics.
    I've met with Kandy off and on for years. Always a mid-priced hotel near Airport or Puramids or Fishers. She moved to Arizona for a year so lost track of her. I personally like her looks and services 7. 5 out of 10. Pictures are filtered but real, her skin is not as smooth but not bad. Don't expect a model. We've dreamed when she weighed 160 and when she weighed 120. Prob 130-135 now. Super Clean girl, always fresh and nice. Smokes but not heavy stench. Always has a dog or two in room. No DATY (why she is not a 9 out of 10). MSOG, ran through mish and doggy mostly for our dreams. Good CBJ and good attitude when not too high. My experiences earlier in Day were better than later as she medicates weed or booze and gets silly. Used to be 1 . 5 hhr and 2 . 20 hr. I won't spend more than this personally.

  2. #18819

    #2 Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    I sent a message, but got no response from #2. Would like to know too.
    Wants 200 for hhr. I told her my max was 150 for hhr. Don't do it guys.

    Especially since some of the pics don't match and I've seen the one with the girl on a balcony overlooking the water used by other girls.

  3. #18818

    Shocked

    Shocked you blew your load with a face like that you had to look at. That shit is fugly

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to post this. After spending 3 hours of my day trying Liz at Luna I was in the need for a good pop. I had ser my heart on Liz so hadn't researched the escorts. I know, I know, I should have used DI but with my situation I'm wary of putting my info out there. I tried Brooke but she never answered. I didn't realize until I messaged her that she had been in Louisville a while back and I tried to contact her with the same result. Crickets.

    So I started messaging women and Breezy responded first. I don't mind big women and she certainly fit that bill with huge boobies as well. Setup was pretty easy. Went to a dive of a motel. She said she usually stays elsewhere but there was an event in town. I've been to worse, though. I wouldn't go there at night.

    Get in there and she wants the cash. I say it stays out. She refuses and I should have just left. But I needed a pop and was way past the time I could allot to getting one except for Mr hand. So I let her take it.

    She said she usually does massages and I told her I wasn't there for a massage. So she drops her pants and stands there. I say, aren't you going to let me see those boobs? She looks kind of irritated but takes her shirt off and lowers her bra. She then says I have a big dick and bends over. I told her I wanted to lay her on her back on the bed and enjoy those titties while doing Mish. She says no, the bed is messed up. I tell her we could put the mattress on the floor. She again looks pissed and says she isn't doing that. So we start with standing doggie for a while. I will say that she has one tight ass pussy. But she wasn't wet. I offered lube and she refused.

    I asked her to at least try Mish and she lays on her back sideways on the bed. But I couldn't get it in and again offered lube. She again refused and almost push me off to return to standing doggie, again saying my dick was too big. I said why don't we just change this to a qv and you give me some of my money back. Nope. Wasn't doing it. I've actually had providers that popped me quickly offer to do that. Wow.

    Fine. I was so fed up. If she's going to complain about my dick I'll make her regret it. I pounded her as deep and hard as I could. She never said a word. I guess she knew I was pissed off. Finally blew in the bag and I was so mad it wasn't even that enjoyable.

    Got dressed and she again said how big my dick was for a white guy. Hmm, how do you know that unless you've fucked non-white guys with big dicks?

    So, tight pussy but the rest is a waste. She wanted 130 but I had talked her down to 120 and would give her another 20 if she impressed me. She actually thought she had and asked for it. I just laughed.

    IMO, do not give this woman the time of day.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...bf09dfbba88d4f
    .

  4. #18817

    Breezy

    Forgot to post this. After spending 3 hours of my day trying Liz at Luna I was in the need for a good pop. I had ser my heart on Liz so hadn't researched the escorts. I know, I know, I should have used DI but with my situation I'm wary of putting my info out there. I tried Brooke but she never answered. I didn't realize until I messaged her that she had been in Louisville a while back and I tried to contact her with the same result. Crickets.

    So I started messaging women and Breezy responded first. I don't mind big women and she certainly fit that bill with huge boobies as well. Setup was pretty easy. Went to a dive of a motel. She said she usually stays elsewhere but there was an event in town. I've been to worse, though. I wouldn't go there at night.

    Get in there and she wants the cash. I say it stays out. She refuses and I should have just left. But I needed a pop and was way past the time I could allot to getting one except for Mr hand. So I let her take it.

    She said she usually does massages and I told her I wasn't there for a massage. So she drops her pants and stands there. I say, aren't you going to let me see those boobs? She looks kind of irritated but takes her shirt off and lowers her bra. She then says I have a big dick and bends over. I told her I wanted to lay her on her back on the bed and enjoy those titties while doing Mish. She says no, the bed is messed up. I tell her we could put the mattress on the floor. She again looks pissed and says she isn't doing that. So we start with standing doggie for a while. I will say that she has one tight ass pussy. But she wasn't wet. I offered lube and she refused.

    I asked her to at least try Mish and she lays on her back sideways on the bed. But I couldn't get it in and again offered lube. She again refused and almost push me off to return to standing doggie, again saying my dick was too big. I said why don't we just change this to a qv and you give me some of my money back. Nope. Wasn't doing it. I've actually had providers that popped me quickly offer to do that. Wow.

    Fine. I was so fed up. If she's going to complain about my dick I'll make her regret it. I pounded her as deep and hard as I could. She never said a word. I guess she knew I was pissed off. Finally blew in the bag and I was so mad it wasn't even that enjoyable.

    Got dressed and she again said how big my dick was for a white guy. Hmm, how do you know that unless you've fucked non-white guys with big dicks?

    So, tight pussy but the rest is a waste. She wanted 130 but I had talked her down to 120 and would give her another 20 if she impressed me. She actually thought she had and asked for it. I just laughed.

    IMO, do not give this woman the time of day.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...bf09dfbba88d4f
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f2096baccb47fef70c40461d885c148d_f.jpg‎  

  5. #18816

    Good Taste

    I sent a message, but got no response from #2. Would like to know too.

  6. #18815
    I followed Kandy Lee on snap, talked to her a little on there, and saw a clip of her walking down a nondescript hallway with the Castleton location snap. However once it looked like she was in the location she never answered back via text or snap. She is incredibly hot, and I would say vastly underpriced her stated rate.

  7. #18814

    Sunny

    I remember reviews that were positive. Looks like she has updated her pics.

  8. #18813

  9. #18812

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experiences with Katie?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7655241002
    If anyone has seen her do you remember the rates? Location?

  10. #18811
    Quote Originally Posted by Tango112  [View Original Post]
    I was texting with her, about to visit.

    She gave me the address of a Super 8 I think, and I had just read a thread the night before about with a similar looking white girl at the super 8 and guys were getting robbed as they left.

    I told her, I heard a lot of people get robbed in that area. She said, I would be fine because it's daylight.

    Yeah. No, if she's not working with them why would she continue using that loc?

  11. #18810

    Tryst girls Phoenix and Taylor

    Hey guys, looking for intel on these two relatively new girls on Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/phoenix666xxx

    https://tryst.link/escort/taylor-p

  12. #18809

    Seductive Saturday Specials

    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    This was a low-scale apt complex near Shadeland and 10th (across from Kroger).
    She got me too. I ignored every tingling sense in my body and walked up those steps and in the door.

    They have two adjacent apartments, first one has a camera taped above the door, too shitty and obvious for LE job I told myself. Should have not even opened the building door when I noticed it from the window.

    Anyways she cash and dashes, says she's just putting her purse up. I hear the apt door open and shut. A few seconds later there's a light knock at the door. "Hey she's waiting for you outside".

    Slim guy in a hoodie, not intimidating, but remember if they are willing to rip people off like this then they are probably prepared with a gun or knife, so not worth it if you think you can take them.

    Thought a lot about that driving home, because I know I coulda broke this dude in two if I was having a really bad day.

    Stay safe, avoid. Last 4: 4807.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...cials/47446701

  13. #18808

    Anna

    Looks like she's been around here before. Wondering anybody seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/89956670

  14. #18807
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140

    Rachel

    Anyone seen Rachel, have a date planned for tomorrow. Looks mew.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/89628365

    3043 last 4.

  15. #18806
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this girl? She has ads on stg & LC. A while back thought I saw a report that she is a thief, but cannot find it again so maybe the report was for a different girl. Thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/574-514-3592
    I've reached out to hear a couple of times, but always get a response response 30 min to an hour later.

    Don't know if it's because she is flaky, over booked, or pharma.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape