Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 148 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 2210
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1505
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Dash312  [View Original Post]
    Ron M,

    Should one pay after getting serviced not beforehand?

    Laugh Out Loud.

    Dash.
    Funny. I really did laugh out loud.

    B.

  2. #1504

    Philippines

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    When you finish playing in Vietnam go to the Philippines. The best cheap sex destination in the world. Lots of poor girls will do anything for 5 USA Dollars.
    Ron M,

    Should one pay after getting serviced not beforehand?

    Laugh Out Loud.

    Dash.

  3. #1503

    Avoid the poor girls

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    When you finish playing in Vietnam go to the Philippines. The best cheap sex destination in the world. Lots of poor girls will do anything for 5 USA Dollars.
    While it's accurate that you can get laid for $5 or 250 pesos, it's only a touch better quality than a nice looking streetwalker here. For $100-$150 a night, you can have a high end girl, and enjoy MSOG. We're talking a stunning girl, that would cost you thousands here. You will spend even less away from Manila. Cebu, Boracay, and Baguio are awesome too.

  4. #1502
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Playing In The Philippines.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    I still worry about staying clean.
    Bring your own covers. Philippine Bar girls don't have covers. Most guys go BBFSCIP.

  5. #1501
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    When you finish playing in Vietnam go to the Philippines. The best cheap sex destination in the world. Lots of poor girls will do anything for 5 USA Dollars.
    I still worry about staying clean.

  6. #1500
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Make A Stop In The Philippines.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zagal  [View Original Post]
    So I'm planning a solo trip to Vietnam in a few months as a sightseeing tourist, not work related, and heard about foreigners "renting a girlfriend" there. Anyone here ever try such a thing in southeast Asia? I'd like a native girl from there not only to fuck but to tag along to the tourist destinations I'll be going to in Hanoi / Ninh Binh / the Nang. A fun week there and not bring home any commitment.
    When you finish playing in Vietnam go to the Philippines. The best cheap sex destination in the world. Lots of poor girls will do anything for 5 USA Dollars.

  7. #1499

    Better place to ask

    Quote Originally Posted by Zagal  [View Original Post]
    So I'm planning a solo trip to Vietnam in a few months as a sightseeing tourist, not work related, and heard about foreigners "renting a girlfriend" there. Anyone here ever try such a thing in southeast Asia? I'd like a native girl from there not only to fuck but to tag along to the tourist destinations I'll be going to in Hanoi / Ninh Binh / the Nang. A fun week there and not bring home any commitment.
    http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...hp?256-Vietnam

  8. #1498
    Senior Member


    Posts: 336

    Vacation rent a girl

    So I'm planning a solo trip to Vietnam in a few months as a sightseeing tourist, not work related, and heard about foreigners "renting a girlfriend" there. Anyone here ever try such a thing in southeast Asia? I'd like a native girl from there not only to fuck but to tag along to the tourist destinations I'll be going to in Hanoi / Ninh Binh / the Nang. A fun week there and not bring home any commitment.

  9. #1497
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    So, why would I want to do that, so all of you guys can bird-dog all of the good POTs I have spent all this time developing, before I even get there?

    Some guys are PMing me, I'll be interested to read / respond to those.
    So the point of your post was to tell us that you were talking to women online??

  10. #1496
    Quote Originally Posted by Rileym  [View Original Post]
    If you're contributing, please include the links to the profiles you discussed below.
    So, why would I want to do that, so all of you guys can bird-dog all of the good POTs I have spent all this time developing, before I even get there?

    Some guys are PMing me, I'll be interested to read / respond to those.

  11. #1495
    If you're contributing, please include the links to the profiles you discussed below.

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I am coming to your town. These are my preparations.

    I carpet bombed the site for youngish women, fairly limited to quality. I have messaged with a bunch, have texted w / a few, and gotten pix exchanges with many. No nudes, but IDCare.

    30's MILF, works at a downtown law firm. Into a fantasy, wants to not talk to me or see me until we meet in person. Extensive texts, very detailed discussion, quite intense chemistry. Wants to meet as soon as I am wheels down, has basically already offered / planned a sleepover.

    20's Ivy grad, dirty as they come, innocent looks though. Is all into the age gap, again extensive messaging, it could be super memorable, but she could also flake. Also didn't want to talk yet.

    30's grad student gorgeous blond curly hair, erudite, we've spoken and are planning on an Asian fusion dinner.

    30's sub, pool girl claims she wrote the Kama Sutra, again, doesn't want a lot of texting in advance, we'll also see if she delivers when I am there.

    21 YO college girl, brags that the 3 guys she has seen off SA have been 30's, 40's, 50's. I asked why she likes older, she is begging off until we meet to say.

    30 YO corporate employed sub / ex-fetish model spoken, super up, have no doubt she is DTF, just have to get there and make a plan.

    I have not negotiated anything about $ w / them, I don't want to commit until I've actually met them. Given I have a room, I could go to 500 and be about even w / my usual. I have gotten some girls proposing 700,800 on the site, I just stop responding or tell them they'll get in trouble if they do that.

  12. #1494
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    Not really my area of expertise but when I have had friends visit we went to Chicago Comics in Lakeview. If you want alternative comics then Quimby's in Wicker Park.
    Good to know that Chicago Comics is still around. I used to go there all the time when I was a student. Quimby's sounds like a fun place too. I'll need to check it out.

  13. #1493

    Mail

    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin  [View Original Post]
    I have been part of USA Sex Guide for many years, this is the only trusted Forum for mongers.

    After a while you'll know who is a credible poster and who is not.

    Devlin.
    Dev.

    I have been on this thread for maybe ten years under a different name. "oldandintheway. Idnk what happened but I had to change names. Anyway, I tried to send you a message about Lola and it got kicked back by the system saying you could not send or receive or something to that effect.

    Lola is white, 5'6-5-7, thin, prostitute red hair. Seems chill. Says she's a bartender and works mostly north. Here's her number-+1 (773) xxxx478. Can you send a winner back to me, stock is very low right now. Ttyl. Thank.

  14. #1492
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    It's even WORSE than it's ever been in this fucking city.

    No girls around here at all yo.

    Nashville has like 2 girls for every boy. This fucking city is the opposite.
    You're talking among providers or in general?

    The Nashville provider scene is the worst I've ever experienced. But it's a great city for free sex.

  15. #1491

    Start dating

    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    It's even WORSE than it's ever been in this fucking city.

    No girls around here at all yo.

    Nashville has like 2 girls for every boy. This fucking city is the opposite.
    If you can't find Mrs. Right now, then start dating. I know plenty of great gals for fun. I never get bored.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape