Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 347 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 397 447 847 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11859
    Quote Originally Posted by Rileym  [View Original Post]
    So the point of your post was to tell us that you were talking to women online??
    For those here who were interested in being helpful, they did recognize some of these, communicated by PM, exchanged links, etc.

    If you read sugar threads from many other parts of the country, there is a range of content. I asked for help as a visitor to this board some time back, I was encouraged to post my progress by others. You don't have to read, you should just put me on your ignore list.

  2. #11858
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    So, why would I want to do that, so all of you guys can bird-dog all of the good POTs I have spent all this time developing, before I even get there?

    Some guys are PMing me, I'll be interested to read / respond to those.
    I wouldn't share a SB that I find valuable till she ditches me or I can't see her for whatever reason but what's the point of posting if you are not asking for advice nor providing information? Posting "30 yr old MILF, 22 yr old college girl", etc doesn't contribute nor gives you any feedback or information from the others. It sounds like bragging which doesn't benefit anyone.

  3. #11857

    What??

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensual78  [View Original Post]
    undocumented, loaded Beretta. :
    What is a undocumented gun?

  4. #11856

    Danger Will Robinson!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodson2019  [View Original Post]
    She has been reported on before on this thread, but set up a M&G. Couple of personal photos she sent indicated she was heavier. SA pics were probably before kid (s). Cancelled last minute due to work (probably wanted to go out with friends) but wanted to re-schedule 3 days later. Ok, we rescheduled. She then ghosted me on the day we rescheduled.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-dae8001543f0
    Jacqueline is definitely heavier than in her pics. The pics on SA were taken before her son was born 6 years ago. She hasn't been working and will threaten you with blackmail if you try to ignore her. I made the mistake of bringing her home after a M&G while the family was out of town. Thought she was really cool, but turned into Annie Wilkes from 'Misery' after I didn't want to meet again. She threatened to "ruin my life" by telling my wife and daughters about me. She then sent a video of her handling an undocumented, loaded Beretta. I reported her to SA with evidence. Apparently, they didn't ban her:

  5. #11855

    Jessxxx

    Have any of you had a conversation or seen her. She has an interesting Wish List and wants someone dominant, https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-0740436899d4#.

  6. #11854

    Honest Model

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-0a331e35fa48

    Multiple red flags here! Doesn't directly answer questions. Asked what allowance "she" is seeking and got back.

    "I don't need a alowance just need a perfect satisfaction."

    All signs point to scam!

  7. #11853

    Road Babies

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I am coming to your town. These are my preparations.

    I carpet bombed the site for youngish women, fairly limited to quality. I have messaged with a bunch, have texted w / a few, and gotten pix exchanges with many. No nudes, but IDCare.

    30's MILF, works at a downtown law firm. Into a fantasy, wants to not talk to me or see me until we meet in person. Extensive texts, very detailed discussion, quite intense chemistry. Wants to meet as soon as I am wheels down, has basically already offered / planned a sleepover.

    20's Ivy grad, dirty as they come, innocent looks though. Is all into the age gap, again extensive messaging, it could be super memorable, but she could also flake. Also didn't want to talk yet.

    30's grad student gorgeous blond curly hair, erudite, we've spoken and are planning on an Asian fusion dinner.

    30's sub, pool girl claims she wrote the Kama Sutra, again, doesn't want a lot of texting in advance, we'll also see if she delivers when I am there.

    21 YO college girl, brags that the 3 guys she has seen off SA have been 30's, 40's, 50's. I asked why she likes older, she is begging off until we meet to say.

    30 YO corporate employed sub / ex-fetish model spoken, super up, have no doubt she is DTF, just have to get there and make a plan.

    I have not negotiated anything about $ w / them, I don't want to commit until I've actually met them. Given I have a room, I could go to 500 and be about even w / my usual. I have gotten some girls proposing 700,800 on the site, I just stop responding or tell them they'll get in trouble if they do that.
    Great job, Far! I've used this approach many, many times when traveling for business, and it has always worked for me. I think these girls are turned on by the "anonymity" of a one-time or weekend tryst.

    Let us know how it goes!

    Scott.

  8. #11852
    Busty curvy women on seeking.

    Do women like this exist on seeking: https://www.redgifs.com/users/lamsinka89.

    I've been searching for two years and haven't found any.

    The ones I have found:

    - much older than their pics / profile.

    - fatter / softer than their pics.

    - had kids and pics are old.

    - fake.

  9. #11851

    Scammer. CheekyGeek

    Will try and get you to buy pics and vids with the promise that you'll meet. Originally got her on snap but than she blocked me. I messaged her on the site and she kept repeating the same stuff "would you be interested in some mild distractions", almost like it was a bot. Avoid!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-f77cb1965a8e

  10. #11850

    Upcoming visit

    I am coming to your town. These are my preparations.

    I carpet bombed the site for youngish women, fairly limited to quality. I have messaged with a bunch, have texted w / a few, and gotten pix exchanges with many. No nudes, but IDCare.

    30's MILF, works at a downtown law firm. Into a fantasy, wants to not talk to me or see me until we meet in person. Extensive texts, very detailed discussion, quite intense chemistry. Wants to meet as soon as I am wheels down, has basically already offered / planned a sleepover.

    20's Ivy grad, dirty as they come, innocent looks though. Is all into the age gap, again extensive messaging, it could be super memorable, but she could also flake. Also didn't want to talk yet.

    30's grad student – gorgeous blond curly hair, erudite, we've spoken and are planning on an Asian fusion dinner.

    30's sub, pool girl – claims she wrote the Kama Sutra, again, doesn't want a lot of texting in advance, we'll also see if she delivers when I am there.

    21 YO college girl, brags that the 3 guys she has seen off SA have been 30's, 40's, 50's. I asked why she likes older, she is begging off until we meet to say.

    30 YO corporate employed sub / ex-fetish model – spoken, super up, have no doubt she is DTF, just have to get there and make a plan.

    I have not negotiated anything about $ w / them, I don't want to commit until I've actually met them. Given I have a room, I could go to 500 and be about even w / my usual. I have gotten some girls proposing 700,800 on the site, I just stop responding or tell them they'll get in trouble if they do that.

  11. #11849
    Quote Originally Posted by StanCopier  [View Original Post]
    This girl has been active for a couple years, anyone seen her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-98f0395fde72
    I have been talking to her right now she claims that she is on leave in Minnesota somewhere so I stopped talking to her. I run into that a lot and it's typical of scammers they always claim that they're not in town and then when you try to message them when they're supposedly back in town you get no response because the number doesn't exist anymore.

  12. #11848
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHead169  [View Original Post]
    This was the weirdest scam I've ever encountered. She drove from Chicago to my place. Once here, asked for the allowance and got undressed. We start playing and went from mish to standing mish before she asked to take a break so she could use the bathroom. Then pulled the I have to facetime my mom. I tried to get her to let me finish real quick or leave her purse so she would come back, since I knew where this was headed the minute she brought up the phone call. Unfortunately, nothing I could do. Never had a scammer actually fuck me LOL. Just wish I could have finished first!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-cc2564e39f77
    I always make it clear just before I'm ready to meet like right before they pull up or get dropped off that their allowance is done at the end no exceptions no excuses that way if they are getting ideas of scamming they can back out the last second but yeah I had this happen to me one time except she never got naked she left her purse and said she's going out into the hallway to use the phone and her purse turns out to be a cheap piece of shit with nothing inside it and yeah she totally dipped with the allowance so for that reason I never ever do it upfront again.

  13. #11847

    DANGER. Scamming profile

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-16c96269865f

    I'm 99% sure she is someone that reported me on SA. All sorts of sexy talk and at one point claimed to be a virgin and only give BJ's. Typical artful dodger. A long time back she was commented on here. Don't know if anyone who actually ended up meeting her.

    Changed her SA name dozens of times and has opened and closed accts more than anyone I've seen.

    Did send me a topless at one point though. LOL. But I wouldn't put it past her if she photoshopped.

    Whatever you do, don't buy her a Starbucks to pick up at a local store. And don't fall for the buy me a chipotle for pickup routine.

    If anyone has actually met her, I hope you slayed hard core.

  14. #11846

    Sofia

    She has been reported on before on this thread, but set up a M&G. Couple of personal photos she sent indicated she was heavier. SA pics were probably before kid (s). Cancelled last minute due to work (probably wanted to go out with friends) but wanted to re-schedule 3 days later. Ok, we rescheduled. She then ghosted me on the day we rescheduled.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-dae8001543f0

  15. #11845
    Quote Originally Posted by JDuB1970  [View Original Post]
    She is cute and all, but not dropping $600.
    I never tried to get in touch but agreed, not worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape