Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 345 of 735 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 395 445 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 11011
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5851
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotoba148  [View Original Post]
    Have been able to check out a bunch of the Asian providers over the last few months in Bellevue, so wanted to share some details for the board, pm for more info and the other board has the rates / info.
    Many thanks!

    Yukigo did a very nice CIM for me although it's on her no list, as did Lisa456, although she made clear she really prefers to fuck.

  2. #5850

    #dolcesempre

    Well I can't thank you guys enough for mentioning her a few weeks ago when I was checking out the forums due to an upcoming trip. I messaged her on a whim and lucked out that she was available. She is just so much fun. Laid back, loves to have her throat fucked and swallows every drop with a smile. Her pussy is great and she loves the taste of it just as much as you will. Don't think my balls have ever been so empty. Well worth the effort of linking up with her if you can.

  3. #5849
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotoba148  [View Original Post]
    Have been able to check out a bunch of the Asian providers over the last few months in Bellevue, so wanted to share some details for the board, pm for more info and the other board has the rates / info.

    Yukigo- she has been around for a while, but has kept it good physically. She's got the enthusiasm and customer service that makes me come back. BBBJ, cfs, msog (if discussed in advance), multiple positions, good massage.

    Sordong (Cutefire24) - she's got an incredible body, her face is so so. Honestly I like her because she is tight where it counts, feels like a finger trap. Hard to not bust it quick with that machinery. BBBJ (VIP), cfs, doesn't seem into msog, crappy massage, seems to like only one or two positions at most.

    Matra- she's also been around a while but is in good physical condition, I like her because she is small and easy to manipulate into positions I like, she also takes it rough (YMMV) willingly for me. She's got the perfect spinner size and is tiny. I'm no giant, so like being with a slim small provider. Downside is she is all safety, but upside is great massage and customer service. CBJ, msog, cfs, multiple positions, great massage.

    Sandy (Sandy888- not nuru Sandy) - this was the first of those overpriced Thai providers that are listed at $ above the others I tried. Was hoping for a true GFE but didn't get it. Overall, not worth the up charge- she is a close (not exact) match to photos but is a rush oriented provider that shorted me on a session time. - BBBJ, cfs, no msog, crappy massage, a wham bam go home type of girl (she isn't a post op like some of her friends I hear).

    Champagne- kind of the opposite of the Sandy888- great body and face but also engaging and good service without the rush, one of my favs but she went out of the country and hasn't come back. She was my go to attractive young Asian provider that is dependable. Downside is all safety. CBJ, cfs, msog.

    Lisa456- super sweet provider, if you treat her well she remembers and treats you well also. She isn't the hottest provider out there, but always enthusiastic, also has availability whenever you want pretty much. BBBJ, cfs, decent massage, msog.

    ExoticGina- another provider with a great body but just poor service, was a hassle to get an appointment set up. Although she is hot, I need some level of basic service to repeat, pm for more info on this. CBJ, cfs, crappy massage.

    Luisa (Thai Luisa) - she has an ok body but she's not super attractive in her face which kind of kills the mood. She does have a good attitude (joint shower, good skills at massage) and good value at basic rates- open to cim, cof, and perhaps more. BBBJ, cfs, msog, cim, cof, great massage.
    Thanks for the detailed report. Certainly informative!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotoba148  [View Original Post]
    I'm still on the lookout for a dependable BBFS provider, a good bng provider, dependable younger attractive Asian providers, and a true GFE (kissing, etc) provider at $3/$4 rates- happy to trade details for reccs.
    So am I, although the rate would need to be lower.

  4. #5848

    Updated Bellevue Asian providers reports

    Have been able to check out a bunch of the Asian providers over the last few months in Bellevue, so wanted to share some details for the board, pm for more info and the other board has the rates / info.

    Yukigo- she has been around for a while, but has kept it good physically. She's got the enthusiasm and customer service that makes me come back. BBBJ, cfs, msog (if discussed in advance), multiple positions, good massage.

    Sordong (Cutefire24) - she's got an incredible body, her face is so so. Honestly I like her because she is tight where it counts, feels like a finger trap. Hard to not bust it quick with that machinery. BBBJ (VIP), cfs, doesn't seem into msog, crappy massage, seems to like only one or two positions at most.

    Matra- she's also been around a while but is in good physical condition, I like her because she is small and easy to manipulate into positions I like, she also takes it rough (YMMV) willingly for me. She's got the perfect spinner size and is tiny. I'm no giant, so like being with a slim small provider. Downside is she is all safety, but upside is great massage and customer service. CBJ, msog, cfs, multiple positions, great massage.

    Sandy (Sandy888- not nuru Sandy) - this was the first of those overpriced Thai providers that are listed at $ above the others I tried. Was hoping for a true GFE but didn't get it. Overall, not worth the up charge- she is a close (not exact) match to photos but is a rush oriented provider that shorted me on a session time. - BBBJ, cfs, no msog, crappy massage, a wham bam go home type of girl (she isn't a post op like some of her friends I hear).

    Champagne- kind of the opposite of the Sandy888- great body and face but also engaging and good service without the rush, one of my favs but she went out of the country and hasn't come back. She was my go to attractive young Asian provider that is dependable. Downside is all safety. CBJ, cfs, msog.

    Lisa456- super sweet provider, if you treat her well she remembers and treats you well also. She isn't the hottest provider out there, but always enthusiastic, also has availability whenever you want pretty much. BBBJ, cfs, decent massage, msog.

    ExoticGina- another provider with a great body but just poor service, was a hassle to get an appointment set up. Although she is hot, I need some level of basic service to repeat, pm for more info on this. CBJ, cfs, crappy massage.

    Luisa (Thai Luisa) - she has an ok body but she's not super attractive in her face which kind of kills the mood. She does have a good attitude (joint shower, good skills at massage) and good value at basic rates- open to cim, cof, and perhaps more. BBBJ, cfs, msog, cim, cof, great massage.

    I'm still on the lookout for a dependable BBFS provider, a good bng provider, dependable younger attractive Asian providers, and a true GFE (kissing, etc) provider at $3/$4 rates- happy to trade details for reccs.

  5. #5847

    Forbiddenquinn / Quinn of Ballard

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoopaKid  [View Original Post]
    Saw a listcrawler ad in the Seattle section the title is busty babe in Ballard her name is Quinn wondering if anybody seen her.
    Saw her and can't recommend. Pretty awkward, unenthusiastic service. Her mind seems to be in other places so I'm expecting she won't be around long. Too bad since her physique is just what I like. BBBJ, CFS.

  6. #5846

    Kassie Dior

    So while I have not seen her posting any ads in awhile, did notice she had gone to camming. She was camming under Kassiedior early this year, and last month the account she was camming under is named fuckpony123.

  7. #5845
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaHunter2014  [View Original Post]
    Would love to know where. Europe? South America?
    I don't usually say where because there are several people on the other board that have basically vowed to out me (the usual suspects). So, I make sure my travels that I post about don't correlate with my Facebook.

  8. #5844

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I'm in an undisclosed country and have had some incredible luck. Mainly because I hooked up with a University student who keeps sending her hot student friends to me that want to make extra money. They've all been hot young and enthusiastic.

    Today, I got the TNA experience. I called a hot, thin, young woman on the local escort site. She was 30 minutes late, weighed about 30 lbs more than her photo, couldn't hold a decent conversation and was lousy in bed.

    Almost like being at home, except I only paid her $75.
    Would love to know where. Europe? South America?

  9. #5843

    Love twins

    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    I'm not trying to be an asshole here, but as busy and hard to book as the Love twins are already, that information is not something to be freely bandied about. You probably won't find anything using the "Googlator", search in places specific to the hobby. Put in the work, get an appointment and you will be richly rewarded.
    I have been a semi regular of theirs for some time. But when they get mentioned on this site they are booked a week + out. I don't schedule that far ahead so it's been a while.

  10. #5842
    Quote Originally Posted by YounGoof  [View Original Post]
    My first experience with her was ok. Next one far from ok, not even decent. My only complaint about the first visit was her kitty was rather ripe. I put that to the side and handled business. Hoping I just caught her on an off day. I scheduled again just recently. Date started out ok. I did notice she seemed a little off. Thought maybe she was just tired. After some drinks at the bar we went to take care of business. As we were leaving she said something like damn it's kicking in hard. I was like what's wrong, she said she was fine. So I drove to the location for some fun. On the way she passed out on me. Try waking her up many times. Was finally able to get her up. But not before she pissed all over herself in my car. At this point I was over it. Told her this wasn't going to workout and gave her a small compensation for time. Anyhow beware guys, don't know if she was high or what the heck. Don't want to go into extreme detail. But if you want to know more just PM me. Good luck and has this ever happened to anyone else?
    I met one at a bar who drank too much, fell down twice and then sat outside my car barfing for about 15 minutes. When she was done she still wanted to fuck. Um. No.

  11. #5841

    TNA Experience

    I'm in an undisclosed country and have had some incredible luck. Mainly because I hooked up with a University student who keeps sending her hot student friends to me that want to make extra money. They've all been hot young and enthusiastic.

    Today, I got the TNA experience. I called a hot, thin, young woman on the local escort site. She was 30 minutes late, weighed about 30 lbs more than her photo, couldn't hold a decent conversation and was lousy in bed.

    Almost like being at home, except I only paid her $75.

  12. #5840

    Stay away from Mizjuani Murcedes

    My first experience with her was ok. Next one far from ok, not even decent. My only complaint about the first visit was her kitty was rather ripe. I put that to the side and handled business. Hoping I just caught her on an off day. I scheduled again just recently. Date started out ok. I did notice she seemed a little off. Thought maybe she was just tired. After some drinks at the bar we went to take care of business. As we were leaving she said something like damn it's kicking in hard. I was like what's wrong, she said she was fine. So I drove to the location for some fun. On the way she passed out on me. Try waking her up many times. Was finally able to get her up. But not before she pissed all over herself in my car. At this point I was over it. Told her this wasn't going to workout and gave her a small compensation for time. Anyhow beware guys, don't know if she was high or what the heck. Don't want to go into extreme detail. But if you want to know more just PM me. Good luck and has this ever happened to anyone else?

  13. #5839

    Quinn of Ballard

    Saw a listcrawler ad in the Seattle section the title is busty babe in Ballard her name is Quinn wondering if anybody seen her.

  14. #5838
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275
    Quote Originally Posted by BriannasBoy  [View Original Post]
    I have done the google machine and found nothing.
    I'm not trying to be an asshole here, but as busy and hard to book as the Love twins are already, that information is not something to be freely bandied about. You probably won't find anything using the "Googlator", search in places specific to the hobby. Put in the work, get an appointment and you will be richly rewarded.

  15. #5837
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    I have been with women from Eros twice, (though they also had ads on TNA,) both Russian, one a minor porn star in Europe. Both were gorgeous, easily the hottest women I had ever been with and the most I have ever paid. Though communication was a bit strained, both were accommodating, however for just a little more, I can have a mind blowing threesome with the legendary Love twins.
    Euro women so mechanical. Language also a challenge. Asked one for multiple shots and she said no drink on job. Latinas are my fav. Passionate, looser, luv to grind, strip tease.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape