Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,721 to 9,735 of 59499
-
08-25-22 21:58 #49779Senior Member

Posts: 1456Other joints
Interesting, as I wouldn't mind visiting one of her girls that's open minded at a shop that isn't as high profile as Samantha's stores are.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 20:29 #49778Banned Member

Posts: 13634A couple of her more popular girls have fled to other joints in the vicinity.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 18:58 #49777Senior Member

Posts: 1456Samantha's joints
Samantha will hire any girl that will make her money, sadly that means at any given time the staff could be Hispanic or Asian or a mix of both. The rates she was asking though is insane. Samantha's girls don't give good massages anyways, so if I want the "ending" only could get that at a Hispanic apartment for half the price.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 16:19 #49776Senior Member

Posts: 143Not Concerned
I wouldn't be concerned. These places attract all kinds. Probably just a dude waiting for an appiontment or got stood-up, or just passing time. I've been to many places were dudes are just hangin' out in their car or next to it. Some are just deciding if they want to go in or not. Even if it was LE, what's the problem? There's no law against getting a massage. Hehe.
Originally Posted by RiverRat99
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 15:05 #49775Senior Member

Posts: 99DS Health Spa
How unfortunate, I used to go there often and always had a decent time. Thanks for the update, I'll probably pass on this spot for a good while in hope for improvement.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 15:02 #49774Senior Member

Posts: 143This is Sso True
I was close with a provider for some time, maybe too close but that's a story for another day.
Originally Posted by BrassMan73
[View Original Post]
Anyway, s I remember some dude calling her and asking if she gives 'Head' and how much? She looks at me as she's mutting the phone and asks 'what's Head'? I laughed and told her to hang up. But she persisted on wanting to know what 'Head' was. So, I explained and she said 'That's gross I don't do that with customers.
Another guy called and asked if she will have sex with her and sends a pic of his dick, and another calls and asks if she does anal sex?
I'm dumbfound by the desperation and bluntness of some of these guys.
Many times she would get calls late at night, like 2 am,3 am even 4 am saying they will give her $200 for the night at your place and what is your address? ReallY?
Other calls requesting them to send pics of here boobs, pussy etc.
Maybe it's why some of these girls get attitudes, and makes it look bad for the rest of us.
-
08-25-22 14:54 #49773Senior Member

Posts: 203Ooh boy! I sure hope not. Going to miss seeing my girl, Samantha, there.
Originally Posted by Lurker0825
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 14:53 #49772Senior Member

Posts: 203DS Health Spa
Looks like DS Health Spa next to the Home Depot on Shallowford has been taken over by a bunch of Columbians. I went there a couple of times in the last few weeks after a long hiatus. First time, got taken care of by Stephanie. She is on the short and pudgy side and only speaks Spanish. But she did provide a surprisingly decent massage with good use of her hands and ample oil all over. On the flip, provided UTC up top and OTC down below before getting the job done. . 5 $/. 6 $ out the door.
Came back in a few days and this time there were 2 more girls waiting up front. This time went for the younger one who looked cute but was also on the plus size side. Again, she only spoke Spanish and communications were a big problem. The massage was ok. On the flip, she asked for $$ for a CBBJ and that got me laughing. Who did she think she was? Samantha? She kept saying she was only 22 years old. I countered with my offer which she declined. Then she wanted $. For good ole regular HJ and that cracked me up as well. While getting back to finish the massage, she left the room and I figured she was done by then. As I was getting up, she comes back in and asks for. 8 $. I said no thanks and left with. 5 $/. 2 $ out the door.
-
08-25-22 12:46 #49771Senior Member

Posts: 25Very well wisdom words of advice!
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 12:14 #49770Senior Member

Posts: 4061There's an AA at Yuki Massage. As for Latinas you'll see them at spas.
Originally Posted by Herum2
[View Original Post]
You can always check out rubmd as well.
-
08-25-22 10:39 #49769Senior Member

Posts: 162Simps.
These are the guys who mess it up for the rest of us.
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 10:32 #49768Senior Member

Posts: 146I've overheard a few of these asked when they have answered the phone.
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 09:12 #49767Senior Member

Posts: 327Stupid things to say over text or the phone
I'm going to add to this list some things that mongers stupidly say via text or the phone. Do you think a good provider is going to talk to a stranger (I. E. LE) about illegal activity? Get smart, mongers.
1. "Do you offer full service?
2. "How much are extras?
3. "How much do I have to tip?
4. "How much money should I bring?
5. "Do you do happy endings?
6. "Will my masseuse be nude?
7. "Will anyone else be in the shop? I want to be alone with you. ".
8. "Do you do bjs?
9. "How much for a happy ending?
10. "I'm bringing $200. What will that get me?
11. "I'll give you $300 for full service. ".
12. "Can you open early for me?
13. "Can you stay open late for me?
14. "Do you have any specials?
15. "I am a tit man. Who has the best tits?
16. "Can I get pussy?
17. "Can you come to my home?
18. "I'm white, clean, educated, and considered good looking. I also tip very well. Who is your best provider?
Smart providers are never going to answer questions that can get them arrested.
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 09:02 #49766Senior Member

Posts: 189Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by JokeKing11
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 08:24 #49765Senior Member

Posts: 157Massags Bodyrub
Visiting next week, need recommendation for fit, reliable aa or Latina for bodyrub or massage.












Reply With Quote




