Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 148 of 471 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 198 248 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 7053
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4848
    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    Wasup everyone don't really do review no more but maybe someone interested today I walk by 60th there a bunch of Asian girls right in the corner like you cannot miss it it's right next to a fruit market I was inside my car and I'm tinted out there was this really cute young girl I want to say from 22-30 ish she had a navy blue skirt like the one that Japanese school girl wear she was really cute for those who are into young girls I didn't pull the trigger b / c it was bright daylight and people walking up and down and second b / c I'm so use to the high Full GFE and bbj etc she prob just offer cover bbf or no GFE at all the other girls had a face mask but each to their own for anyone who likes young girls can go check her out right under the 7 line I'm not familiar with the streets I don't often come by around here but I found myself looking at her really pretty to be doing this but I guess it the only way to make money P.S. Sorry I don't do review much most of the girls I use to go to are no longer working or gone or retire AMP is pretty much dead now and I work everyday don't even got time to read reviews anymore anyways hope this help.
    Only other ones I know that I had experience with youngish 20-30 range were those girls at 82nd. Going to try that one out this week.

  2. #4847
    Quote Originally Posted by BoazJ  [View Original Post]
    How is her BBBJ?
    Everything she does is pretty amazing actually. I'd go back in a heartbeat.

  3. #4846

    Streetwalker

    Wasup everyone don't really do review no more but maybe someone interested today I walk by 60th there a bunch of Asian girls right in the corner like you cannot miss it it's right next to a fruit market I was inside my car and I'm tinted out there was this really cute young girl I want to say from 22-30 ish she had a navy blue skirt like the one that Japanese school girl wear she was really cute for those who are into young girls I didn't pull the trigger b / c it was bright daylight and people walking up and down and second b / c I'm so use to the high Full GFE and bbj etc she prob just offer cover bbf or no GFE at all the other girls had a face mask but each to their own for anyone who likes young girls can go check her out right under the 7 line I'm not familiar with the streets I don't often come by around here but I found myself looking at her really pretty to be doing this but I guess it the only way to make money P.S. Sorry I don't do review much most of the girls I use to go to are no longer working or gone or retire AMP is pretty much dead now and I work everyday don't even got time to read reviews anymore anyways hope this help.

  4. #4845
    Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedMan  [View Original Post]
    The account mentioned in the post was suspended. Is there a backup / new one?
    Check your PM.

  5. #4844
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Salma

    Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedMan  [View Original Post]
    The account mentioned in the post was suspended. Is there a backup / new one?
    Quote Originally Posted by BoazJ  [View Original Post]
    How is her BBBJ?
    I read good reviews on Salma on other boards. Really interested to see an Indian provider. My schedule is hectic so I had no chance to book yet.

  6. #4843
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedMan  [View Original Post]
    The account mentioned in the post was suspended. Is there a backup / new one?
    They have a few twitter pages and ads out there.

  7. #4842

    Honeydew Twitter Account Suspended

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBar1234  [View Original Post]
    I saw Cici's pics on twitter at HoneyDewClub1 and was intrigued to visit.
    The account mentioned in the post was suspended. Is there a backup / new one?

  8. #4841
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22

    Salma

    Quote Originally Posted by Deecee101  [View Original Post]
    In town for the day, texted to see who was available then drove from LGA to Pink Angel and it was only about 15-20 minutes.

    Saw Salma. Previous reviews are on point, high energy, high drive, super sweet and an exotic / posh accent if you like that sort of thing (it's real).

    Standard house fee as detailed elsewhere, would definitely repeat.
    How is her BBBJ?

  9. #4840
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonCity  [View Original Post]
    Helen came back so I had to see her again. Made an appointment around 1 pm. (She's not a morning person! LOL!) Got to the door and she's happy to see me and remembers me from our last session. Full on dfk right in the greeting room and she drags me to the back room.

    Once in the room she turns up the heat with dfk, grabbing and rubbing Jr and the boys, moaning and giggling all the time. She somehow gets my pants and underwear off and starts a preview BBBJ while I'm still wearing my shirt. I quickly undress but don't disturb her while she's on her knees getting reacquainted with Jr. I didn't want to pop so off to the ts!

    Once laid facedown on the Ts, she lathers me up and washes everywhere. I mean every nook and cranny and then some I didn't know I had! LOL! Lots of giggling and laughing from both of us. Rinse off and the nuru gel gets slathered over both of us. She's slippin' and slidin' all over the place. Then she sits on my back with her shaved pussy running up and down my spine. She then puts one of my legs between hers and slides her pussy up and down it as well. Same for the other leg. All the while nibbling and sucking on my ears and making little moaning noises. Then she gets between my legs and slides both arms under me and strokes Jr using her palms. Oh the sensation! On the flip she sits on my pelvis with Jr between her legs. P2 P action ensues while she leans back and just uses her pussy to rub Jr. Fuck! I blew a load all over both our stomachs. Now I feel like I ran a marathon! Wash and rinse and back to the room.
    Tried to see Helen again. Her aunt Flo is visiting.

  10. #4839

    Helen at Honey Dew

    Helen came back so I had to see her again. Made an appointment around 1 pm. (She's not a morning person! LOL!) Got to the door and she's happy to see me and remembers me from our last session. Full on dfk right in the greeting room and she drags me to the back room.

    Once in the room she turns up the heat with dfk, grabbing and rubbing Jr and the boys, moaning and giggling all the time. She somehow gets my pants and underwear off and starts a preview BBBJ while I'm still wearing my shirt. I quickly undress but don't disturb her while she's on her knees getting reacquainted with Jr. I didn't want to pop so off to the ts!

    Once laid facedown on the Ts, she lathers me up and washes everywhere. I mean every nook and cranny and then some I didn't know I had! LOL! Lots of giggling and laughing from both of us. Rinse off and the nuru gel gets slathered over both of us. She's slippin' and slidin' all over the place. Then she sits on my back with her shaved pussy running up and down my spine. She then puts one of my legs between hers and slides her pussy up and down it as well. Same for the other leg. All the while nibbling and sucking on my ears and making little moaning noises. Then she gets between my legs and slides both arms under me and strokes Jr using her palms. Oh the sensation! On the flip she sits on my pelvis with Jr between her legs. P2 P action ensues while she leans back and just uses her pussy to rub Jr. Fuck! I blew a load all over both our stomachs. Now I feel like I ran a marathon! Wash and rinse and back to the room.

    Back inside we lay down for some cuddle time cause you know us guys are fragile after blowing a load. Cuddle time quickly turns into a make out session with dfk and full access to everywhere. Jr begins to wake up so on went the cover and a nice and slow mish turns into BBBJCIM.

    Quick rinse in the shower and out the door.

    House: $280/ hr.

    Tip: None, included in house fee.

  11. #4838

    Lindy (at Honey Dew)

    So I hear there was a new girl so I had to try her out. Got buzzed in and greeted by Lindy. Hug and a little lfk to start the ball rolling.

    Off to the room. This time it's the one with the extra door next to the bathroom. Slow tease with dfk while we help each other undress. It was easier for me cause all she had on was this two piece bikini. Took me all but two seconds to take them off of her. LOL!

    The table shower session began with a nice thorough washing in all the cracks and crevices. Special attention to Jr and his friends. Rinsed off and she slathers on the nuru gel all over us and she slides all over my back like a horny snake. Licking and nibbling all over my back, ears, slight rimming and my legs. Then she slides her hand underneath to stroke me for a bit all the while licking my ass cheeks. On the flip, BBBJ while fondling my nuts. I motion for 69 and she obliges. Slides right over on top of me and I eat her out. Clean shaven and tasty. We go at it for a few minutes with fiv and FIA thrown in for variety. Both of us are really worked up by this point so rinse and back to the room.

    Back in we dfk and fondle each other then fall onto the bed. Daty and date ensue for a few minutes until she couldn't take it anymore. On went the cover and we start in mish, side mish, then ds. The sight of her with her ass up in the air and face down finally got to me. I pulled out and ripped the cover off and came over her ass. I drop on top of her with Jr still between her cheeks and she squeezes him using her glute muscles. It felt great but I was spent.

    Back to the shower for a quick wash and rinse. Dried off and dressed and out the door.

    House: $280/ hr.

    Tip: None, included in house fee.

  12. #4837

    Pa

    Quote Originally Posted by XStrudel  [View Original Post]
    I think the issue is that PA is a lower volume place, they have shorter hours, just a few rooms and a lot of regulars. If you have visited before I think you should have no problem booking again, but if you are looking to book first time I suggest mentioning a credential when you reach out so they know you aren't just randomly texting. I asked them about this and the handler said that when they are busy they prioritize texts from regulars and then from new people who volunteer information that establishes credibility (online review board profile, other places visited, how you found the place etc).

    For example, if you send them a link to this discussion and let them know you wanted to visit but didn't get replies, I think they would notice that you are a senior member and invite you over. The handler is cautious but also smart.

    OR, as a shortcut, since you are a Senior Member here, feel free to private message me and I will vouch for you.
    Thanks for the nod, for sure!! I've just recently been in contact with them again, I have verified myself to their satisfaction. We're tight now. LOL. Haha Jk! But, it is all good! They know I'm legit now. Awesome!

  13. #4836

    Suggestions on getting first appointment at Pink Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by RubOnMe3  [View Original Post]
    I stopped at one place, I don't know why PA ghosted me. Looks like they still going, but still don't respond to me. I'm here. Well up in the valley for a week or so. Found a great spot up here. Still want one of those before I go home. Maybe when I'm bringing the car back. I'll keep looking. Maybe bliss?? Idk.
    Quote Originally Posted by KettleCY1  [View Original Post]
    By PA are you referring to PinkAngel? They've been bad with communition lately. I've tried a few times my self and hear nothing back. I think they are better to their regulars. They've even had one new girl that was exclusively reserved for regulars for her first week or so at PA.
    I think the issue is that PA is a lower volume place, they have shorter hours, just a few rooms and a lot of regulars. If you have visited before I think you should have no problem booking again, but if you are looking to book first time I suggest mentioning a credential when you reach out so they know you aren't just randomly texting. I asked them about this and the handler said that when they are busy they prioritize texts from regulars and then from new people who volunteer information that establishes credibility (online review board profile, other places visited, how you found the place etc).

    For example, if you send them a link to this discussion and let them know you wanted to visit but didn't get replies, I think they would notice that you are a senior member and invite you over. The handler is cautious but also smart.

    OR, as a shortcut, since you are a Senior Member here, feel free to private message me and I will vouch for you.

  14. #4835

    Roosevelt

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMiami  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone cracked the code for the Latinas on Roosevelt? Are there any Latin Spas / Massage spots there? All I see is postings about Asians. That are is choc full of hot Latinas 24/7 so there must be services going on. I'll take PMs or public posts.
    I'm drive out there and see beautiful Latina's all night I might just go into a bar and see what happens.

  15. #4834

    Una at Beauty Island. Really her.

    Was scrolling through Twitter and saw that BIS had a new girl and she looked a bit too good to be true, I text and get the same Twitter pics and mms says she's new to all of this.

    I just finished a workout in Whitestone anyway so I swing by with a warning, if she's not like the pics, I bounce. Mms insist I come.

    I arrive and can't believe my eyes. UNA was so fucking hot I didn't know what to do, I was kinda planing on leaving so it Caught me off guard. She's tall, so fucking cute and geez what a body!! Soft curves, B with eraser nipples, she's fed young I would guess mid 20's. You can just tell she's young, her skin, her ass, small Bush. No doubt.

    I leave $300 on the bed and fucking Una starts dfk and we decide to skip the shower since I just left the gym.

    I fondle this cutie and feel her up, suck her nipples. Already can't wait to fuck that babe. I'm hard, point her down, she looked up at me and opened wide. Bbj!! Fml she's good, not working girl good. It feels like I'm with one of these IG chicks.

    We did some 69, daty lots of daty. Then I ask for the cover and fuck the hell out of her.

    Doggy and mish till I pop.

    As I left I set up my next two appointments just to make sure I get my spot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape