Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 7053
-
06-23-22 07:19 #4683Senior Member

Posts: 166A+
Guys planning a near term visit to A+ . Over on another MP site it says $. 2 HH. Is that all in CFS or is (some standard?) tip on top. Not trying to be cheap, just want to know going rate so I bring the right amount. Looks like fee arrangements may have changed since 2019. Thanks if can advise.
-
06-22-22 16:23 #4682Senior Member

Posts: 217Yes PBS has the Nuru gel and table shower. Pink Angel has standing shower.
Originally Posted by Kamui7
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 22:29 #4681Senior Member

Posts: 188Nuru
Do PBS or Pink Angel offer nuru?
Or any other places in Flushing that do?
-
06-20-22 10:19 #4680Asswipe

Posts: 379Pure bliss spa 37th ave 4th floor.
Originally Posted by Paritosh
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 03:19 #4679Regular Member

Posts: 5Honey dew CiCi
Yes. It's as you said.
Originally Posted by RiverRunning
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 02:07 #4678Senior Member

Posts: 217Same here, I was pleasantly surprised to discover that her photos were real. Great girl.
Originally Posted by RiverRunning
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 01:51 #4677Senior Member

Posts: 217That's a good question, I'm interested to find out too.
Originally Posted by RiverRunning
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 01:45 #4676Senior Member

Posts: 111Pbs
What does PBS stand for? Can you share more details, website?
Originally Posted by Aroused
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-22 00:24 #4675Senior Member

Posts: 97CiCi
Was the tattoo on her midsection of a Stag / Buck / Deer?? If so it's the same CiCi from PBS from a little while back.
-
06-17-22 15:29 #4674Regular Member

Posts: 5Honey Dew Spa. CiCi!
I saw Cici's pics on twitter at HoneyDewClub1 and was intrigued to visit. Said she's GFE / PSE. They have 2 Latinas and Cici who is a sexy short Chinese girl. Nice face and a very playful, giggly and slutty. Cici opened up when I arrived in a robe only. Showed me the place and the girls. I told her I'd like to bang her for a first visit LOL. She laughed and led me to a big bedroom in the back. Started a make out session and BBJ before I can undo my belt. Very high energy. Her BBJ is crazy with DT and keeps it deep in her throat and swirls the tongue around. Lots of gagging. Lots of BLS.
We went to the standup shower which had some kind of chair in there. Cici washed me nicely and Listerine toast followed by insane rim job BBJ BLS as she literally made me give her my back and bend over on the chair in the shower. She intensely rimmed and sucked for a while. She really has a nice little body on her. Tattoo across midsection. No baby gut or scars.
Back in the room she did a body slide then cat bath all the way Dow to my ass and more top class rimming. Sticking her tongue deep in my ass and moaning. She seems to love to give RJ. I haven't been rimmed this much in 1 session before.
Then Cici licked and kissed all the way down to my feet and sucked every toe of mine and licked the bottom of my feet and heels. I'm not into receiving foot play and this was probably my second time to experience it. L, and 'kind of' likes it.
Cici got back to enthusiastically sucking BBJ then strapped up and rode me nicely then I really wanted her in DS. Took her in DS with my thumb up her ass until I popped CIM. Laid together a bit after she washed her mouth.
Shower again and left. Paid $280 for 60 minutes. This girl is a ball of energy. Very very open minded.
She wanted to bring in one of the Latina girls to watch because she was new, but last minute that girl had a customer. It would be hot to double with Cici and one of the Spanish girls there. Good Chinese / Latin fusion.
-
06-17-22 11:59 #4673Regular Member

Posts: 17Lisa Lisa at PureBliss
I'm sitting here in Pho Best after a visit to PBS and I'm seriously concerning if to include everything that just happened or if even post but there is a real cutie 20-22 yr sitting across from me that makes me wish I was 22 again. You know the type, Supreme Cap, long black straight hair, skinny, pale skin, cut up short shorts and always on her phone. So For for the sake of being 22 I'm posting. Happy 42 to me.
I made an appointment on the whim appointment with Lisa because for weeks I've been trying to see Cherry and either they fuck up the appointment or I need to wait or I had to cancel last minute, I only cancel when I'm fed up and annoyed to the max with he BS.
I wasn't annoyed enough today so I proceeded. I know Lisa and have see her a few times. I always see her when I'm in the mood for a hard senseless pounding to probably overcome, make sense or justify something I'm going through personally. So today was no different as far as the reason for me to go.
I arrive and settle for one hr. 280 flat. I leave 300.
Lisa looks fucking amazing today. I don't know if it's because I'm so fucked up or just up to no good. We start making out and her DFK always makes me feel like I can just swallow her if she was a bit smaller. LOL.
The scene quickly escalated to and aggressive BBJ and pussy licking out of no where. I mean she's 69 me and just kept riding my face like she's really enjoying this. I slow it down and after a quick calculation of the current situation I get right back into it with even more fire.
Lisa's body is incredible, she's not a spring chicken and that works just fine for her style. She's like a young MILF with a sick body. Large tattoo on her hip and a beautiful Shapley tight little ass. She's natural so her top is a little small but again it works perfectly for her body type. She's the perfect example of what GFE session is like.
I reach for the cover and we fuck like lovers. A handful of positions as were tying to contain ourselves from making loud noises since someone is getting their groove on next door. We used their loud moans to our advantage and it made our session even more personal in a way.
We were fucking one min and laughing the next then fucking again. It was like no other session I ever had and Lisa was the star of the show but somehow we worked so well together.
We extended the session a bit (only 15 min) and I had the table shower at the end. I'm not one for the table shower but this was an experience I won't soon forget.
The mms is always nice and accommodating but was exceptionally nice and friendly, maybe there's new management, the place looked clean and smelled good. It was easy and efficient to text and meet or maybe it was the girl or maybe whatever, yesterday everything worked perfectly.
-
06-16-22 20:09 #4672Senior Member

Posts: 44I agree with you about Charlotte. I was lucky enough to see her recently. She's a sweetie, and sexy!
Originally Posted by MightySpearsman
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 14:23 #4671Senior Member

Posts: 217Pixie and Nana at Pink Angel
Saw Pixie on Monday and Nana yesterday. Excellent GFE svc both. For the side of me that loves skinny, Pixie was perfect. I was pleasantly surprised that her pics match her looks.
For the side of me that loves top shelf head skills, Nana took the prize yesterday. Her body is more like Zoey. Short Gymnast, petite with baby fat. She has perfected the tongue swirl BJ moves that I love. Not that many girls know how to do that. And she enthusiastically encouraged CIM.
-
06-16-22 08:57 #4670Senior Member

Posts: 1645Fantasies NYC 88
Thanks for your report. Unfortunately, Tiffany is not available today, this place seems to rotate the ladies in and out fairly quickly. Their website does feature two attractive new ladies from Colombia, Camille / Camila and Heidy.
Originally Posted by JimBeanFlicker
[View Original Post]
My regret here is that I just missed a gorgeous young Venezuelan named Charlotte who had been featured for several days on their Twitter site, hopefully she'll return soon.
One warning. Of the 5 ladies featured on their https://fantasiesnyc88.com/ website, four will cost the usual $220 - $320 for 30/60 minutes, but the final lady, Mimi, charges a whopping $1,200 for 60 minutes (outcall only). The young lady in the photo is gorgeous (not 100% sure that she's the person you'll get), but that's a lot of money. Make sure you read everything before you call!
-
06-16-22 02:08 #4669Senior Member

Posts: 108THICC Melissa at Special Guests GFE House
Melissa is thick like Sandy who I reviewed a little while back but taller prob even thicker in parts. Hard to explain, they are both thick but the shapes are different. For example, Melissa who I saw today has natural breasts, big but with more natural hang. Side note, check the large brown coloring around her nipples, unique IMO. They got a real pic on Twitter that shows this. Large Juicy ass also. Like I always say when I recommend the thick girls, she's not for everyone but if you like it like I do check her out also. If you liked Sandy, you are going to like Melissa too I think.
Melissa service was A+ level like I had with Sandy last visit. Passionate DFK to startup, then she did some stripper style dancing up on me. Then down for some BLS, rimming, BBBJ. I return the favor and she was super responsive more than most.
More BBBJ and then she got me suited for the main event, cover on and went on for a good while, again she was very responsive. She seems to genuinely enjoy the action. The damage was 320 for one hour.












Reply With Quote





