Thread: Junko
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 2018
-
08-25-22 02:04 #1403Banned Member

Posts: 106Why bother?
Originally Posted by AssEaterNow
[View Original Post]
1. She is a fine looking asian MILF. Not a bit out of shape. Maybe her face shows a little age but IDGAF. Skin is superb. Bend her over in DS and you won't see any of that hip, waist or thigh cellulite.
2. She sucks a mean dick, girlfriend style. 97% of her business is regulars. When you repeat she does it how you like it and she remembers. She will take her time, none of this off to the races stuff. Eye contact, teasing, dirty talk. She won't dodge the cum either. She won't shy away from pussy-to-mouth.
3. She has a tight wet pussy. It's no secret if you repeat you are hitting it raw (she loves it) and its the best raw you can get from a working girl because she is very low volume.
4. She doesn't watch the clock. As soon as she is comfortable with you it's like Geisha time. I cannot remember being in and out in an hour with her. Last time I saw her a few weeks ago, we laid down after the deed for about 45 minutes.
5. Her in calls are always nice places. They are clean. After your first visit all visits will be in a real bed, not a massage table or junk wood table with a foam pad. It always smells great, her showers are spotless.
6. She is intelligent. That makes her careful. As soon as you graduate to carnal knowledge she is over the careful stuff.
-
08-25-22 01:09 #1402Senior Member

Posts: 853You mean text Junko? If so. Guess it won't happen.
Originally Posted by Fujii08
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 14:21 #1401Senior Member

Posts: 480Well good, you can spend all your money on her. I'd rather spend my money on other girls.
Originally Posted by Franki3
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 13:29 #1400Senior Member

Posts: 37Psychology & Emotions
I'm a Junko fan. The psychological and emotional landmines all human beings face are profound. In my case, paying for sex reveals mine. There's no question sex workers negotiate lots of goo (pun intended), my experience with Junko is positive! Clearly, she's doing something right. She's independent, busy, and maintains loyal customers. I'm one of 'them.
Originally Posted by Johnny14
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 02:40 #1399Senior Member

Posts: 54Why complain
Why you complain on here? Every provider is different. If don't like no worries move on. Everyone has their faults. But you don't need blast public or online. To each is their own! But no need to shame any provider. Those who know Jen know. If got bad side there reason.
Live Aloha!
-
08-24-22 02:06 #1398Senior Member

Posts: 44She have her SIMP following. If she blocked you consider yourself lucky. I remember going to see her wondering which Junko am I going to get. Some guys like head games l guess.
Originally Posted by AssEaterNow
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 02:06 #1397Senior Member

Posts: 853I think that guy was the only lucky one.
Originally Posted by Xyz808
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 22:09 #1396Senior Member

Posts: 256Text her
If you interested Cindy text her. She will telling you about her.
Originally Posted by Xyz808
[View Original Post]
Fujii.
-
08-23-22 21:19 #1395Senior Member

Posts: 1031Cindy still around?
Just wondering if anyone else seen Cindy? She working out of Junkos place or her own?
Originally Posted by BottomOut
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 15:19 #1394Senior Member

Posts: 256I'm sure she's pretty mean sometimes
If she don't like person yes she's mean LOL.
Originally Posted by AssEaterNow
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 14:50 #1393Senior Member

Posts: 33YMMV I suppose
I haven't had any bad experiences. I've always left happy and so have many others. Maybe at the time she was stressed out or something but I have not had a bad experience with her. I guess like everything TEHO. You get what you put out into this world. Positivity yields positive results. If you do get a chance to see her, I'm sure you will leave satisfied. Myself and a bunch of other mongers would agree. Only one way to find out and that's see for yourself. Have a good one y'all!
-
08-23-22 12:03 #1392Senior Member

Posts: 1561Swinging emotions
Sounds like she got some serious psychological problems, swinging emotions from one end to the other. I wouldn't waste my time on this female, there are many others without this emotional baggage, besides she's pretty much washed up from former prime days.
Originally Posted by AssEaterNow
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 10:01 #1391Banned Member

Posts: 343Junko just plain Junk-o!
You said it brother!
Originally Posted by AssEaterNow
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 09:35 #1390Senior Member

Posts: 457Why bother
Why bother with paranoid and up and down behavior?
-
08-21-22 20:07 #1389Senior Member

Posts: 87Junko
Thanks for the info.











Reply With Quote




