Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Junko

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 135 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 2018
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #1403
    Quote Originally Posted by AssEaterNow  [View Original Post]
    Why bother with paranoid and up and down behavior?
    Why bother?

    1. She is a fine looking asian MILF. Not a bit out of shape. Maybe her face shows a little age but IDGAF. Skin is superb. Bend her over in DS and you won't see any of that hip, waist or thigh cellulite.

    2. She sucks a mean dick, girlfriend style. 97% of her business is regulars. When you repeat she does it how you like it and she remembers. She will take her time, none of this off to the races stuff. Eye contact, teasing, dirty talk. She won't dodge the cum either. She won't shy away from pussy-to-mouth.

    3. She has a tight wet pussy. It's no secret if you repeat you are hitting it raw (she loves it) and its the best raw you can get from a working girl because she is very low volume.

    4. She doesn't watch the clock. As soon as she is comfortable with you it's like Geisha time. I cannot remember being in and out in an hour with her. Last time I saw her a few weeks ago, we laid down after the deed for about 45 minutes.

    5. Her in calls are always nice places. They are clean. After your first visit all visits will be in a real bed, not a massage table or junk wood table with a foam pad. It always smells great, her showers are spotless.

    6. She is intelligent. That makes her careful. As soon as you graduate to carnal knowledge she is over the careful stuff.

  2. #1402
    Quote Originally Posted by Fujii08  [View Original Post]
    If you interested Cindy text her. She will telling you about her.

    Fujii.
    You mean text Junko? If so. Guess it won't happen.

  3. #1401
    Quote Originally Posted by Franki3  [View Original Post]
    I'm a Junko fan. The psychological and emotional landmines all human beings face are profound. In my case, paying for sex reveals mine. There's no question sex workers negotiate lots of goo (pun intended), my experience with Junko is positive! Clearly, she's doing something right. She's independent, busy, and maintains loyal customers. I'm one of 'them.
    Well good, you can spend all your money on her. I'd rather spend my money on other girls.

  4. #1400

    Psychology & Emotions

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny14  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like she got some serious psychological problems, swinging emotions from one end to the other. I wouldn't waste my time on this female, there are many others without this emotional baggage, besides she's pretty much washed up from former prime days.
    I'm a Junko fan. The psychological and emotional landmines all human beings face are profound. In my case, paying for sex reveals mine. There's no question sex workers negotiate lots of goo (pun intended), my experience with Junko is positive! Clearly, she's doing something right. She's independent, busy, and maintains loyal customers. I'm one of 'them.

  5. #1399

    Why complain

    Why you complain on here? Every provider is different. If don't like no worries move on. Everyone has their faults. But you don't need blast public or online. To each is their own! But no need to shame any provider. Those who know Jen know. If got bad side there reason.

    Live Aloha!

  6. #1398
    Quote Originally Posted by AssEaterNow  [View Original Post]
    Why bother with paranoid and up and down behavior?
    She have her SIMP following. If she blocked you consider yourself lucky. I remember going to see her wondering which Junko am I going to get. Some guys like head games l guess.

  7. #1397
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyz808  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone else seen Cindy? She working out of Junkos place or her own?
    I think that guy was the only lucky one.

  8. #1396

    Text her

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyz808  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone else seen Cindy? She working out of Junkos place or her own?
    If you interested Cindy text her. She will telling you about her.

    Fujii.

  9. #1395
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1031

    Cindy still around?

    Quote Originally Posted by BottomOut  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else besides the og poster see this Cindy girl yet? Worth trying?
    Just wondering if anyone else seen Cindy? She working out of Junkos place or her own?

  10. #1394

    I'm sure she's pretty mean sometimes

    Quote Originally Posted by AssEaterNow  [View Original Post]
    Why bother with paranoid and up and down behavior?
    If she don't like person yes she's mean LOL.

  11. #1393

    YMMV I suppose

    I haven't had any bad experiences. I've always left happy and so have many others. Maybe at the time she was stressed out or something but I have not had a bad experience with her. I guess like everything TEHO. You get what you put out into this world. Positivity yields positive results. If you do get a chance to see her, I'm sure you will leave satisfied. Myself and a bunch of other mongers would agree. Only one way to find out and that's see for yourself. Have a good one y'all!

  12. #1392

    Swinging emotions

    Quote Originally Posted by AssEaterNow  [View Original Post]
    Why bother with paranoid and up and down behavior?
    Sounds like she got some serious psychological problems, swinging emotions from one end to the other. I wouldn't waste my time on this female, there are many others without this emotional baggage, besides she's pretty much washed up from former prime days.

  13. #1391

    Junko just plain Junk-o!

    Quote Originally Posted by AssEaterNow  [View Original Post]
    Why bother with paranoid and up and down behavior?
    You said it brother!

  14. #1390

    Why bother

    Why bother with paranoid and up and down behavior?

  15. #1389

    Junko

    Thanks for the info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape