Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,191 to 11,205 of 30810
-
08-24-22 12:14 #19620Senior Member

Posts: 190Yes I've been there as well but unsure if that's the truth or the best way to get out of doing it. I guess if they're telling everyone that. LOL.
Originally Posted by BlueDrifter
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 12:02 #19619Regular Member

Posts: 3UTR in Holly Springs
I would be interested as well, PM me.
Originally Posted by Nathan123
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 11:12 #19618Senior Member

Posts: 201Sorry, I meant EA, not STG.
Originally Posted by ElectricHug
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 10:05 #19617Senior Member

Posts: 578I remember
Her. Had several dates with her, in fact.
Originally Posted by JoeySambora
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 10:04 #19616Senior Member

Posts: 1712There have been some good ones over the years in those areas, but not often and not for any extended period.
Originally Posted by Nathan123
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 09:50 #19615Senior Member

Posts: 215Anyone remember her
So I guess she moved to a "dating site. ".
-
08-24-22 09:09 #19614Senior Member

Posts: 226Re: ISO Greek Provider
I have not seen this provider, but from what I hear she is everything you are looking for. She has amazing reviews on TER. It sounds like you have to be very polite and tactful during initial communications; otherwise, you will not get very far. Read her description in her Tryst profile, and you will see what I mean.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/marie69
-
08-24-22 08:54 #19613Senior Member

Posts: 284RE: ISO Greek Provider
You didn't specify what you are willing to pay.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
HolyDiver.
-
08-24-22 08:05 #19612Senior Member

Posts: 342Duo
I'm looking for the same list you are, saw a lady awhile back who listed them when came time said no to big to do it.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 07:44 #19611Senior Member

Posts: 190ISO Greek Provider
Looking to book a trip to Greece.
Looking for a traveling companion:
-Not Fat, spinner preferred actually.
-actually does Greek not just lists it on profile.
-better is she enjoys it but not required. LOL.
-not charging a crazy amount for the ticket.
Easy right? LOL.
Thanks.
-
08-24-22 06:38 #19610Senior Member

Posts: 99I would be interested as well, pm me too please, thanks.
Originally Posted by ThrownC
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 05:41 #19609Senior Member

Posts: 79UTR Provider in Holly Springs or Fuquay
Hey guys, anyone have a UTR provider in Holly Springs or Fuquay that they'd be willing to share? DM me please if you have info. Thanks!
-
08-23-22 19:15 #19608Senior Member

Posts: 120Bad attitude from very beginning
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/722796922659
Should had known when I texted her about her service, she said look at her profile which didn't have any information really. When I got there and she opened the door, no hello or anything just you got the money? I just left because I'm paying for a good time.
-
08-23-22 18:48 #19607Regular Member

Posts: 11New to area
New to the area. Can anyone give me assistance on signing up for BKS? Really appreciate it.
Originally Posted by GBL86
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 16:24 #19606Senior Member

Posts: 41Re: Kennedi
Saw her this past weekend and can concur, she's a very good time.
However, I'm not convinced Kennedi / Jeymmy / Michele Lavigne are all the same person. Two of these are most likely the same, but I can't imagine a solid provider rebranding themselves twice. I have seen Jeymmy pre-covid and I just remember her being measurably different than the person I saw this past weekend.
Anyone have any confirmed intel on this?
Originally Posted by Bayou22
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






