Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 754 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 254 654 704 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 804 854 1254 1754 ... LastLast
Results 11,296 to 11,310 of 30799
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19504

    Drunk

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    Her. Had several dates with her, in fact.
    Called her once. She showed up in my neighborhood and parked several doors down on the street. She was wasted and falling down. She was screaming my name and being obnoxious. After her 5th fall whoever was with her picked her up and left.

  2. #19503
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrifter  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for the same list you are, saw a lady awhile back who listed them when came time said no to big to do it.
    Yes I've been there as well but unsure if that's the truth or the best way to get out of doing it. I guess if they're telling everyone that. LOL.

  3. #19502

    UTR in Holly Springs

    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan123  [View Original Post]
    I would be interested as well, pm me too please, thanks.
    I would be interested as well, PM me.

  4. #19501
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricHug  [View Original Post]
    The way her and Abby use STG, when they are working they post and then delete & repost the same ad every 1-2 hours that night until they stop. If they haven't posted at all that day, they are probably not even answering text messages, much less available for an appointment.
    Sorry, I meant EA, not STG.

  5. #19500

    I remember

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySambora  [View Original Post]
    So I guess she moved to a "dating site. ".
    Her. Had several dates with her, in fact.

  6. #19499
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan123  [View Original Post]
    I would be interested as well, pm me too please, thanks.
    There have been some good ones over the years in those areas, but not often and not for any extended period.

  7. #19498

    Anyone remember her

    So I guess she moved to a "dating site. ".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 28093E39-1698-4210-BA80-F2959E5AB30E.jpg‎  

  8. #19497

    Re: ISO Greek Provider

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    Looking to book a trip to Greece.

    Looking for a traveling companion:

    -Not Fat, spinner preferred actually.

    -actually does Greek not just lists it on profile.

    -better is she enjoys it but not required. LOL.

    -not charging a crazy amount for the ticket.

    Easy right? LOL.

    Thanks.
    I have not seen this provider, but from what I hear she is everything you are looking for. She has amazing reviews on TER. It sounds like you have to be very polite and tactful during initial communications; otherwise, you will not get very far. Read her description in her Tryst profile, and you will see what I mean.

    https://tryst.link/escort/marie69

  9. #19496

    RE: ISO Greek Provider

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    Looking to book a trip to Greece.

    Looking for a traveling companion:

    -Not Fat, spinner preferred actually.

    -actually does Greek not just lists it on profile.

    -better is she enjoys it but not required. LOL.

    -not charging a crazy amount for the ticket.

    Easy right? LOL.

    Thanks.
    You didn't specify what you are willing to pay.

    HolyDiver.

  10. #19495

    Duo

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    Looking to book a trip to Greece.

    Looking for a traveling companion:

    -Not Fat, spinner preferred actually.

    -actually does Greek not just lists it on profile.

    -better is she enjoys it but not required. LOL.

    -not charging a crazy amount for the ticket.

    Easy right? LOL.

    Thanks.
    I'm looking for the same list you are, saw a lady awhile back who listed them when came time said no to big to do it.

  11. #19494

    ISO Greek Provider

    Looking to book a trip to Greece.

    Looking for a traveling companion:

    -Not Fat, spinner preferred actually.

    -actually does Greek not just lists it on profile.

    -better is she enjoys it but not required. LOL.

    -not charging a crazy amount for the ticket.

    Easy right? LOL.

    Thanks.

  12. #19493
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrownC  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, anyone have a UTR provider in Holly Springs or Fuquay that they'd be willing to share? DM me please if you have info. Thanks!
    I would be interested as well, pm me too please, thanks.

  13. #19492

    UTR Provider in Holly Springs or Fuquay

    Hey guys, anyone have a UTR provider in Holly Springs or Fuquay that they'd be willing to share? DM me please if you have info. Thanks!

  14. #19491
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Bad attitude from very beginning

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/722796922659

    Should had known when I texted her about her service, she said look at her profile which didn't have any information really. When I got there and she opened the door, no hello or anything just you got the money? I just left because I'm paying for a good time.

  15. #19490

    New to area

    Quote Originally Posted by GBL86  [View Original Post]
    Saw her this past weekend and can concur, she's a very good time.

    However, I'm not convinced Kennedi / Jeymmy / Michele Lavigne are all the same person. Two of these are most likely the same, but I can't imagine a solid provider rebranding themselves twice. I have seen Jeymmy pre-covid and I just remember her being measurably different than the person I saw this past weekend.

    Anyone have any confirmed intel on this?
    New to the area. Can anyone give me assistance on signing up for BKS? Really appreciate it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape