Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 775 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 275 675 725 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 825 875 1275 1775 ... LastLast
Results 11,611 to 11,625 of 30799
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19189

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    This one. Too good to be real? Any info?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...th-me/47770349
    Yes, this appears to be a cam spam type collection to direct you to another site and send $ to then maybe get involved online getting naked. I would pass. There are reviews of this from spring of 2022.

  2. #19188

    Hard To Schedule

    Has anyone been able to see Lady O? The email thing has been tough to do. I got a 1 word answer or so but no real info in return. It's not a a smooth comforting dialog. I still am unsure what she looks like these days.

    I'm in Raleigh just 1 night and hoping for something fun, nice looking and cool. But.

    Quote Originally Posted by JocoGuy007  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing Lady Oserinia from Ayden for 10 years now. She advertised primarily on Craigslist, when Backpage got shut down and CL eliminated the erotic categories, she went UTR (out of fear, primarily).

    Her list of regulars dwindled to me. I have recently mentioned her in the eastern NC forum and that did result in a few encounters for her. She is going to be in Raleigh on 7/27 thru 7/31 for GalaxyCon. She has asked me to let the Raleigh forum know that she will be booking one or two appointments a day while she is in town.

    I will share her contact info with senior members whose posts demonstrate a history of participation in the hobby, and who meet her personal criteria. If you have 40 posts and they are all asking for info, that'll be a "sorry, but no. " Also, if your posts indicate a history of bookstore or streetwalker participation, she prefers not to see you. That's not judgment from me, that's her personal threshold. She prefers men 40 and over, not necessarily a dealbreaker but her first preference.

    Oserinia is 47, and her looks are consistent with that. She is 5'6", probably 160 pounds. Not obese, but not a spinner. A bit thicker (a few years ago she was large and lost a lot of weight). Augmented boobs. Long brunette hair. I have attached pictures that are a few years old but still consistent with her appearance. She prefers not to show her face, but she's attractive there too.

    She doesn't offer QV or Hh sessions. Her sessions are an hour at $250. If you show up and try the "I can only do 30 minutes" trick then you'll still be paying $250 or your session will be politely cancelled. She is not a clock watcher or a rusher. She offers a shower before and / or after. MSOG. Basically, she'll go as long as you can go (within reason, she likes to have fun too, but don't take a Cialis and think you'll burn all 4 hours up in her room. Her typical session is to start with a rub, it's not deep tissue but it's not token either, generally medium pressure. Then the playtime begins. If you are respectful and clean, she will show you a good time. She views herself as an old school courtesan, a rarity nowadays. If there is chemistry, the menu can get more open on future visits. She does not enjoy kissing, but every other component of a GFE is generally on the table.

    I am authorized to share her contact info with senior members who pass the aforementioned screening. Please don't respond if her requirements screen you out but you hope to be an exception.

  3. #19187

    Woodi

    Quote Originally Posted by TheyLoveMe  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a glif. She doesn't have to be hot just old. Maybe no teeth.
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...I/366297361089

    Mixed Reviews on this one but fits what you're looking for.

  4. #19186

    TGTBT right?

    This one. Too good to be real? Any info?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...th-me/47770349

  5. #19185

    Yeni and Diana

    Quote Originally Posted by NuevoHobby  [View Original Post]
    Its an agency for sure, with alot of these girls its just luck of the draw. I've always experienced the pics being real, but performance is more case by case basis. Both the current girls I found good reviews on, on the richmond board.

    Still can't haven't had a response from diana who had the better of the reviews.
    Yes, they are well reviewed in Richmond and Norfolk as they provide GFE for usually 200 hh 300 hr. Right now they top most of the VIP Latina's as they only have a few left worth seeing. Clarice was one of the first ones here and she was well proportioned GFE. Good Luck!

  6. #19184

    For anybody wondering

    Quote Originally Posted by Bayou22  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, very long time lurker but posting a review for the first time.

    If you love huge natural pornstar looking tits RUN don't walk to Jeymmy (or Kennedi / Michelle depending on who she's advertising as).

    She's very easy going down for almost anything including DATY, DFK, CIM, only thing she told me she doesn't like is finger play. After the pleasantries she hopped on my lap for some passionate DFK followed by a nice wet BBBJ, then doggy, mish, and ended with her riding me with her huge tits in my mouth as I finished in the bag. I've seen her 3 times in the last few months and each time gets better and better as she gets to know you. I highly recommend her services.

    She currently does not have an ad on eros but she is a bks girl and for those familiar it is pretty easy to get in contact with them to find out her schedule.
    I was quoted 300/ hhr and 400/ hr.

  7. #19183

    Has anyone had experience with her? Is she legit?


  8. #19182

    Jeymmy / Kennedi / Michelle

    Hey guys, very long time lurker but posting a review for the first time.

    If you love huge natural pornstar looking tits RUN don't walk to Jeymmy (or Kennedi / Michelle depending on who she's advertising as).

    She's very easy going down for almost anything including DATY, DFK, CIM, only thing she told me she doesn't like is finger play. After the pleasantries she hopped on my lap for some passionate DFK followed by a nice wet BBBJ, then doggy, mish, and ended with her riding me with her huge tits in my mouth as I finished in the bag. I've seen her 3 times in the last few months and each time gets better and better as she gets to know you. I highly recommend her services.

    She currently does not have an ad on eros but she is a bks girl and for those familiar it is pretty easy to get in contact with them to find out her schedule.

  9. #19181

    Keep trying

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDude1124  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen them. I had visited them last month and they are ghosts now.
    They can both be a bit hard to touch base with, but I was just messaging with Krystal a couple nights ago and our schedules just couldn't align, and Jessica Foxx told me 2-3 days ago that she would be out of town until this upcoming Sunday. They're still around!

  10. #19180

    Older. Gilfs

    Looking for a glif. She doesn't have to be hot just old. Maybe no teeth.

  11. #19179
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeSpy2;6037652[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleigh/87024756[/URL]

    Has anyone had an opportunity to experience these babes?
    The black girl used to post tons and was around for years before going quiet. Now she's back. Seen her twice. First time was hot. Second time was all rules and business and I left unsatisfied. So a YMMV with a lean toward 'No'.

  12. #19178

    Krystal Rox or Jessica fox

    Has anyone seen them. I had visited them last month and they are ghosts now.

  13. #19177

    Harley Quinn

    No report so far but decided to take a chance and she turns out to be real.

    Very skinny, almost flat chested, and a little bit zoned out but the dream was decent overall. Warm mouth for BBBJ and covered for the deed. 70 for qv which is a rare find these days.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/789124585371

  14. #19176

    Bks?

    Hey, I see few posts mentioning BKS, what is that and are they reliable, I see few girls from there, any experience?

    https://yosefina.escortbook.com/

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5024008.htm

  15. #19175

    Yeni and diana

    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    These are the types of Eros ads that make me wonder how the heck somebody can decide whether they are real or a scam. There's no description of the provider, services or rates. Do you just take a chance and start texting and hope for the best?

    Also, if you look at these ads, they are basically the same:

    The title is "<NAME> DURHAM AND RALEIGH".

    The description is "DURHAM AND RALEIGH TEXT ONLY".

    So, are these girls part of an agency, or are they working together, or what?
    Its an agency for sure, with alot of these girls its just luck of the draw. I've always experienced the pics being real, but performance is more case by case basis. Both the current girls I found good reviews on, on the richmond board.

    Still can't haven't had a response from diana who had the better of the reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape