Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 30808
-
08-24-22 10:04 #19528Senior Member

Posts: 1711There have been some good ones over the years in those areas, but not often and not for any extended period.
Originally Posted by Nathan123
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 09:50 #19527Senior Member

Posts: 215Anyone remember her
So I guess she moved to a "dating site. ".
-
08-24-22 09:09 #19526Senior Member

Posts: 226Re: ISO Greek Provider
I have not seen this provider, but from what I hear she is everything you are looking for. She has amazing reviews on TER. It sounds like you have to be very polite and tactful during initial communications; otherwise, you will not get very far. Read her description in her Tryst profile, and you will see what I mean.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/marie69
-
08-24-22 08:54 #19525Senior Member

Posts: 284RE: ISO Greek Provider
You didn't specify what you are willing to pay.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
HolyDiver.
-
08-24-22 08:05 #19524Senior Member

Posts: 342Duo
I'm looking for the same list you are, saw a lady awhile back who listed them when came time said no to big to do it.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 07:44 #19523Senior Member

Posts: 190ISO Greek Provider
Looking to book a trip to Greece.
Looking for a traveling companion:
-Not Fat, spinner preferred actually.
-actually does Greek not just lists it on profile.
-better is she enjoys it but not required. LOL.
-not charging a crazy amount for the ticket.
Easy right? LOL.
Thanks.
-
08-24-22 06:38 #19522Senior Member

Posts: 99I would be interested as well, pm me too please, thanks.
Originally Posted by ThrownC
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 05:41 #19521Senior Member

Posts: 79UTR Provider in Holly Springs or Fuquay
Hey guys, anyone have a UTR provider in Holly Springs or Fuquay that they'd be willing to share? DM me please if you have info. Thanks!
-
08-23-22 19:15 #19520Senior Member

Posts: 120Bad attitude from very beginning
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/722796922659
Should had known when I texted her about her service, she said look at her profile which didn't have any information really. When I got there and she opened the door, no hello or anything just you got the money? I just left because I'm paying for a good time.
-
08-23-22 18:48 #19519Regular Member

Posts: 11New to area
New to the area. Can anyone give me assistance on signing up for BKS? Really appreciate it.
Originally Posted by GBL86
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 16:24 #19518Senior Member

Posts: 41Re: Kennedi
Saw her this past weekend and can concur, she's a very good time.
However, I'm not convinced Kennedi / Jeymmy / Michele Lavigne are all the same person. Two of these are most likely the same, but I can't imagine a solid provider rebranding themselves twice. I have seen Jeymmy pre-covid and I just remember her being measurably different than the person I saw this past weekend.
Anyone have any confirmed intel on this?
Originally Posted by Bayou22
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 14:35 #19517Senior Member

Posts: 215Woodys Niece
She looks cute but I don't know about her services.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 11:43 #19516Senior Member

Posts: 331Blake
The last time I saw her, she was advertising on Tryst. That was about a year or so ago.
Originally Posted by Gibbs70
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 10:23 #19515Senior Member

Posts: 201Ginger response
The way her and Abby use STG, when they are working they post and then delete & repost the same ad every 1-2 hours that night until they stop. If they haven't posted at all that day, they are probably not even answering text messages, much less available for an appointment.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 09:36 #19514Senior Member

Posts: 156Deposit Scam









Reply With Quote






