Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,296 to 11,310 of 30799
-
08-24-22 12:22 #19504Senior Member

Posts: 215Drunk
Called her once. She showed up in my neighborhood and parked several doors down on the street. She was wasted and falling down. She was screaming my name and being obnoxious. After her 5th fall whoever was with her picked her up and left.
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 12:14 #19503Senior Member

Posts: 190Yes I've been there as well but unsure if that's the truth or the best way to get out of doing it. I guess if they're telling everyone that. LOL.
Originally Posted by BlueDrifter
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 12:02 #19502Regular Member

Posts: 3UTR in Holly Springs
I would be interested as well, PM me.
Originally Posted by Nathan123
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 11:12 #19501Senior Member

Posts: 201Sorry, I meant EA, not STG.
Originally Posted by ElectricHug
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 10:05 #19500Senior Member

Posts: 578I remember
Her. Had several dates with her, in fact.
Originally Posted by JoeySambora
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 10:04 #19499Senior Member

Posts: 1710There have been some good ones over the years in those areas, but not often and not for any extended period.
Originally Posted by Nathan123
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 09:50 #19498Senior Member

Posts: 215Anyone remember her
So I guess she moved to a "dating site. ".
-
08-24-22 09:09 #19497Senior Member

Posts: 226Re: ISO Greek Provider
I have not seen this provider, but from what I hear she is everything you are looking for. She has amazing reviews on TER. It sounds like you have to be very polite and tactful during initial communications; otherwise, you will not get very far. Read her description in her Tryst profile, and you will see what I mean.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/marie69
-
08-24-22 08:54 #19496Senior Member

Posts: 284RE: ISO Greek Provider
You didn't specify what you are willing to pay.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
HolyDiver.
-
08-24-22 08:05 #19495Senior Member

Posts: 342Duo
I'm looking for the same list you are, saw a lady awhile back who listed them when came time said no to big to do it.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 07:44 #19494Senior Member

Posts: 190ISO Greek Provider
Looking to book a trip to Greece.
Looking for a traveling companion:
-Not Fat, spinner preferred actually.
-actually does Greek not just lists it on profile.
-better is she enjoys it but not required. LOL.
-not charging a crazy amount for the ticket.
Easy right? LOL.
Thanks.
-
08-24-22 06:38 #19493Senior Member

Posts: 99I would be interested as well, pm me too please, thanks.
Originally Posted by ThrownC
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 05:41 #19492Senior Member

Posts: 79UTR Provider in Holly Springs or Fuquay
Hey guys, anyone have a UTR provider in Holly Springs or Fuquay that they'd be willing to share? DM me please if you have info. Thanks!
-
08-23-22 19:15 #19491Senior Member

Posts: 120Bad attitude from very beginning
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/722796922659
Should had known when I texted her about her service, she said look at her profile which didn't have any information really. When I got there and she opened the door, no hello or anything just you got the money? I just left because I'm paying for a good time.
-
08-23-22 18:48 #19490Regular Member

Posts: 11New to area
New to the area. Can anyone give me assistance on signing up for BKS? Really appreciate it.
Originally Posted by GBL86
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




