Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 136 of 736 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 186 236 636 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9003
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobil2  [View Original Post]
    You do have the right to remain silent but a better thing to say to the cop is " I know her from hanging out around the city. Just giving her a ride. We are heading over to Burger King on West Broadway. Maybe grab a beer at Whiteys" . Most importantly when cruising keep a clean car. Don't be to fucked up. I definitely agree never ever say "the truth is officer I don't know who the fuck she is but I just offered her 30 bucks to suck my cock and tongue my balls and she agreed " LOL. That type of honesty will Catch a Case.
    If you get an asshole of a cop and you refuse to cooperate, they'll make your life hell for that moment before letting you go. If you're single and own your car, you have nothing to worry about. If you're married and / or driving your wife's registered car, then it'll be trouble. You have to remember that these pigs make people's life miserable because they know they can do it. Yes, they'll let you go and no charges will be made. But, the damage had been done. Imagine they arrested you and called your wife because they have her car? Pigs can be assholes.

    Those pigs could have left Bob Kraft go without anything. But, they wanted to be assholes and tried to embarrass one of the most powerful man in the NFL. The damage was done, public embarrassment. But, he's Bob Kraft, one of the richest man alive. He has the money to fight back and sent a Fuck You to the entire police department, judge and everyone else that was involved in that J Edgar Hoover tactic with the cameras. Us normal guys don't have that.

    If it was me, I'd cooperate for a bit without acknowledging that I'm picking up a SW. I would say exactly what you mentioned about just giving her a ride. The most resistant you are to the pig, the worse they'll make the situation. Just be cool.

  2. #9002
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennQ  [View Original Post]
    Both are 100% correct. They cannot arrest you for being silent or "uncooperative". Don't say anything, even if they say something like "I'll let you go if you tell me the truth". Know that anything you say, even before they issue a summons, arrest you or advise you of your Miranda rights, can, and will be used against you.

    And yes, telling anyone you are with to remain silent is also the best advice. Unfortunately, most of the girls think they can talk their way out of any situation, which only creates more problems.

    Bottom line is for you, and any companion, to remain slient.
    You do have the right to remain silent but a better thing to say to the cop is " I know her from hanging out around the city. Just giving her a ride. We are heading over to Burger King on West Broadway. Maybe grab a beer at Whiteys" . Most importantly when cruising keep a clean car. Don't be to fucked up. I definitely agree never ever say "the truth is officer I don't know who the fuck she is but I just offered her 30 bucks to suck my cock and tongue my balls and she agreed " LOL. That type of honesty will Catch a Case.

  3. #9001

    Dot Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by ClPost045  [View Original Post]
    I'm good with NMS but wondering where the best area of DOT ave is. I have always struggled finding anything good.
    Dot Ave is good in Andrews Square, and used to be good right down to Columbia Rd where the 2 gas stations are, but not there's construction, so it's not reliable. There are still a few on the stretch from Euromart to Columbia Ave.

    Then you'll only find an occasional one, until you hit the stretch of Vibrant Gas down to the Baybank.

  4. #9000

    Dot Ave

    I'm good with NMS but wondering where the best area of DOT ave is. I have always struggled finding anything good.

  5. #8999

    Bsw

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    I pick up BSWs and visit black escorts in varying neighborhoods, high crime or not. I just don't care and no one's ever bothered me in 14 years of mongering.
    Over by Uhaul Sunday evening spot a light skinned BSW wearing black leggings tank top and Nike sneakers carrying a canvas bag.

    We made eye contact and she hopped in simple LEO check and we were off to the races. She said he name was Kira Fondling and groping on the way. She was 5'1" 100 lbs with small breasts.

    Leaned over to give a kiss and then went down BBBJ. Good hand and mouth action. Put my hands down her pants fiv.

    We got in the back. Pulled her leggings down but left her sneakers on for doggy action took a pounding. Told me don't cum inside so popped on her back. Cleaned up and dropped her off near her pharmacy in Dorchester.

    BBBJ, fiv, BBFS. 4.

  6. #8998

    From Miami looking for spots

    Any help on finding some SWs for the week. Being from out of town hard to know where on dot av or mass av I can find some BBFS.

    Thanks.

  7. #8997
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    Avoiding them in general. Its just that I'll hear constant stories of guys getting ripped-off, BSW choosing a specific spot of their choice, only to get set-up by some goons, guys heading to see black escorts in high-crime areas NOT KNOWING the layout and the high risks. I would think after so many years of trial and error, guys keep making the same mistakes. When I stroll, I have an advantage, I get to see the SW up close and personal just to get a bead on their personality. Cruising, you'll never know what girl is getting in your car and we ALL know the risk that comes with it. It had saved me a lot of money!. Now of course I'll never paint all BSW with the same brush, I just listen more..... And a hell of alot better now than in my 20's!
    I pick up BSWs and visit black escorts in varying neighborhoods, high crime or not. I just don't care and no one's ever bothered me in 14 years of mongering.

  8. #8996
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed over the last 2 years an influx of BSW in the square. Do most of you guys avoid them because of the drama and danger that some of them bring?. Honestly, its primarily the reason I stroll there, to avoid their BS.its pretty rare to find a decent BSW who'll bring no drama these days. What say you?
    Given the choice between two equal looking SWs, one is WSW and the other is BSW, I'll take the BSW every time.

  9. #8995
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennQ  [View Original Post]
    Both are 100% correct. They cannot arrest you for being silent or "uncooperative". Don't say anything, even if they say something like "I'll let you go if you tell me the truth". Know that anything you say, even before they issue a summons, arrest you or advise you of your Miranda rights, can, and will be used against you.

    And yes, telling anyone you are with to remain silent is also the best advice. Unfortunately, most of the girls think they can talk their way out of any situation, which only creates more problems.

    Bottom line is for you, and any companion, to remain slient.
    I don't care to discuss my day. Am I being detained or am I free to go?

    And I'm not sure why anyone on foot coming out of an AMP that's stopped even give them the time of day. Just keep walking.

  10. #8994

    +1

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    That's not true. You don't have to answer a damn thing. If your on foot in Massachusetts and a cop stops you on the street, you don't even have to identify yourself.

    In a traffic stop, you only have to show license and registration. You are under zero obligation to answer anything, whether your are arrested or not. And contrary to what you see on tv or hear, cops can't arrest you because they are pissed at you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillesh  [View Original Post]
    Just did a scoop Monday night near Uhaul and got pulled over. Was with WSW named Sharon, anyway I told her just say "I wish to remain silent". It's not a crime for a man to allow a woman into his car and drive away. BPD starts right in "who is she to you, how do you know her?" I told him I will remain silent and that was it, there's nothing he could do. Sharon, on the other had would not shut up. Fortunately, she knew the cop and they started reminiscing about the time he drove her to court, etc etc. After he checked my license and registration, the two cops cut us loose. I'm only posting because they came out of nowhere. OFC always scoop on a side street with no witnesses, but even then get her in quick and get out. We are always being watched. Second, make sure you tell the girl to only provide I'd and then DON"T answer any questions. It you're legal right.
    Both are 100% correct. They cannot arrest you for being silent or "uncooperative". Don't say anything, even if they say something like "I'll let you go if you tell me the truth". Know that anything you say, even before they issue a summons, arrest you or advise you of your Miranda rights, can, and will be used against you.

    And yes, telling anyone you are with to remain silent is also the best advice. Unfortunately, most of the girls think they can talk their way out of any situation, which only creates more problems.

    Bottom line is for you, and any companion, to remain slient.

  11. #8993
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    I thought you can only remain silent if you are arrested and given Miranda. If LEO has probable cause LEO can pull you over and ask you questions you don't have to self incriminate yourself but you are required to answer questions. If you are a dick and don't answer questions the cop will find any reason to arrest you then you can remain silent and wait for a lawyer.

    As long as the SW agrees you picked her up to give her a ride and she is in not danger than YOU have committed no crime.
    .
    That's not true. You don't have to answer a damn thing. If your on foot in Massachusetts and a cop stops you on the street, you don't even have to identify yourself.

    In a traffic stop, you only have to show license and registration. You are under zero obligation to answer anything, whether your are arrested or not. And contrary to what you see on tv or hear, cops can't arrest you because they are pissed at you.

  12. #8992
    Quote Originally Posted by Partimer109  [View Original Post]
    Around 830 pm on mass av in front of uhaul heading towards stop and shop car got pulled over by bpd cruiser, undercover car behind him and a marked cruiser in front, 2 cruisers 1 undercover to stop 1 car they were there for at least 1/2 hr or more, meanwhile, I'm cruising around area 1 SW on Chesterton, 2 on Pierson, 2 on Allerton, 5 on magazine, scooped Stephanie and left area pay attention to surroundings out there, if all windows on car / SUV are tinted you know the deal also looks like the security patrols have been outsourced.
    Seems like the good times are nights with the most selections. Too hot for me, explains why these girls are gassed out in the AM when I pick them up. Running from the PD and working their jaw.

  13. #8991

    LEO activity

    Around 830 pm on mass av in front of uhaul heading towards stop and shop car got pulled over by bpd cruiser, undercover car behind him and a marked cruiser in front, 2 cruisers 1 undercover to stop 1 car they were there for at least 1/2 hr or more, meanwhile, I'm cruising around area 1 SW on Chesterton, 2 on Pierson, 2 on Allerton, 5 on magazine, scooped Stephanie and left area pay attention to surroundings out there, if all windows on car / SUV are tinted you know the deal also looks like the security patrols have been outsourced.

  14. #8990
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillesh  [View Original Post]
    Just did a scoop Monday night near Uhaul and got pulled over. Was with WSW named Sharon, anyway I told her just say "I wish to remain silent". It's not a crime for a man to allow a woman into his car and drive away. BPD starts right in "who is she to you, how do you know her?" I told him I will remain silent and that was it, there's nothing he could do. Sharon, on the other had would not shut up. Fortunately, she knew the cop and they started reminiscing about the time he drove her to court, etc etc. After he checked my license and registration, the two cops cut us loose. I'm only posting because they came out of nowhere. OFC always scoop on a side street with no witnesses, but even then get her in quick and get out. We are always being watched. Second, make sure you tell the girl to only provide I'd and then DON"T answer any questions. It you're legal right.
    I thought you can only remain silent if you are arrested and given Miranda. If LEO has probable cause LEO can pull you over and ask you questions you don't have to self incriminate yourself but you are required to answer questions. If you are a dick and don't answer questions the cop will find any reason to arrest you then you can remain silent and wait for a lawyer.

    As long as the SW agrees you picked her up to give her a ride and she is in not danger than YOU have committed no crime.

    Only when you solicit an undercover cop is it a crime or get caught in a sting at a hotel.

    But two civilians meeting in public is not a crime even if that civilian is known to LEO even has prior arrests for the same acts.

    It's a strange time in that area. It seems they want to keep the John's out of the area thru intimidation and scare tactics but allow open air drug use and drug trafficking to occur. It's letting the insane run the asylum.

    I'm staying clear off that area and will drive further south to Hartford or Providence.

  15. #8989
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBluth  [View Original Post]
    Is that the tranny? There's one out there that has an amazing ass but once you see the face it's obvious.
    Not sure. I saw the face quick, had makeup, big lips with hot red lipstick, was loud and said "Hey baby". This one has a huge ass and obviously had the thong thing going or it was her pants style.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape