Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 11028
-
08-19-22 14:45 #8988Senior Member

Posts: 301Is that the tranny? There's one out there that has an amazing ass but once you see the face it's obvious.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 10:41 #8987Senior Member

Posts: 3853BSW too much to handle
Saw this braze soul on the street. Didn't partake, she looked wild and didn't want the BS or ripped off. I saw Kassi, which is a WSW, always a nice time with her. Be safe.
-
08-19-22 01:43 #8986Regular Member

Posts: 23Just browsed through Bha and Nms two concurrent pull overs happening with multiple LEO. It's an op. Their cars were getting stripped. Avoid.
-
08-19-22 01:21 #8985Senior Member

Posts: 784Jessica
Cruised mass ave tonight around 12:00 then went to dot ave spotted that older blonde lady forgot her name? I'm not stopping for a CBJ. Picked up a blonde s. W on allerton names jessica jean jacket / skirt nice boobs took them out so I can play with them. Little bit of a drama mama stays at the shelter, same stories as all the other girls. Couple of other guys stopped to talk with her but they said the going rate. 4 was too much, they missed out. This lady up close looks like the blonde porn star (friday) im not exaggerating I got one of the best BJ's. if she had a phone I would absolutely find a motel and hook up with her. She has 3 rose tattoos on her chest I hope you guys meet her too.
-
08-19-22 00:09 #8984Senior Member

Posts: 57Encounter w uncle LEO
Just did a scoop Monday night near Uhaul and got pulled over. Was with WSW named Sharon, anyway I told her just say "I wish to remain silent". It's not a crime for a man to allow a woman into his car and drive away. BPD starts right in "who is she to you, how do you know her?" I told him I will remain silent and that was it, there's nothing he could do. Sharon, on the other had would not shut up. Fortunately, she knew the cop and they started reminiscing about the time he drove her to court, etc etc. After he checked my license and registration, the two cops cut us loose. I'm only posting because they came out of nowhere. OFC always scoop on a side street with no witnesses, but even then get her in quick and get out. We are always being watched. Second, make sure you tell the girl to only provide I'd and then DON"T answer any questions. It you're legal right.
-
08-18-22 13:49 #8983Senior Member

Posts: 3024Is there a link to her posting?. Thanks.
Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 08:45 #8982Senior Member

Posts: 3024Avoiding them in general. Its just that I'll hear constant stories of guys getting ripped-off, BSW choosing a specific spot of their choice, only to get set-up by some goons, guys heading to see black escorts in high-crime areas NOT KNOWING the layout and the high risks. I would think after so many years of trial and error, guys keep making the same mistakes. When I stroll, I have an advantage, I get to see the SW up close and personal just to get a bead on their personality. Cruising, you'll never know what girl is getting in your car and we ALL know the risk that comes with it. It had saved me a lot of money!. Now of course I'll never paint all BSW with the same brush, I just listen more..... And a hell of alot better now than in my 20's!
Originally Posted by GoBluth
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 01:34 #8981Senior Member

Posts: 406True
Yes Brittany, I've forgotten the other name she sometimes uses, is one of the few and far between I was referring to. She's never an issue; except she'll post online asking the higher donations that many do not realize if you just wait a few days she'll be bending the corners out there. Get her out and about not from online. Be patient. But yeah, she's cool and a worthy provider.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 21:03 #8980Senior Member

Posts: 1734Actually, there is a BSW in Worcester I'll pick up when I see her. Brittany. She's really cool with no drama. But I know her and have been picking her up for several years.
Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 19:52 #8979Senior Member

Posts: 406Agree!
BSW do bring drama and unforeseen dangers to avoid. It may sound harsh but it is what it is. The few and far between that have been good providers suffer because of this too, unfortunately.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 18:09 #8978Senior Member

Posts: 1734I avoid BSW and escorts. Too much drama and shit. 10-15 years ago I saw 50/50 black to white. But now the last few BSW and escorts have had too much going on and I tend to avoid.
Originally Posted by MeatMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 17:55 #8977Senior Member

Posts: 301BSW's
Avoid them in the square or avoid them in general? I've had some real good luck with the BHA BSW's the last few weeks. Big asses, fun fucks, no drama. So I don't avoid any SW as long as the ass is worth the gamble, I only avoid the skinny SW's.
Originally Posted by MeatMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 16:20 #8976Senior Member

Posts: 3024A question
I've noticed over the last 2 years an influx of BSW in the square. Do most of you guys avoid them because of the drama and danger that some of them bring?. Honestly, its primarily the reason I stroll there, to avoid their BS.its pretty rare to find a decent BSW who'll bring no drama these days. What say you?
-
08-17-22 08:01 #8975Senior Member

Posts: 3853Selection
Good selection this morning. I saw a few familiar faces, blonde Caroline was one of them. I saw a tall Latina maybe? Red stretch pants. Couldn't tell if she was a woman or guy. I did pick one. Forgot her name. But, I've seen her several times, stays at the roundhouse, CIP as usual. No drama. But, was curious about the red stretch pants one. Chime in if you picked her up.
-
08-16-22 08:57 #8974Senior Member

Posts: 3024'Irie'
Last night around 9, I bumped into a BSW by the name of Irie. A 40-year-old woman with a decent body on her and pretty streetwise. She and I hit it off well but, she is a chatterbox! She's about 5'5", wearing turquoise leggings and a matching bra. BBJ and doggy action for $30. What I found odd throughout her chatter is that she said she hasn't had sex in 7 months and will NOT give up the box hardly to anyone as she only does BJ. She needs some improvement in that department. Overall, good lay, and I'll repeat. She is currently going through a housing situation and doesn't want to stay in the shelter. It's not like she has options.
Remember fellas, these girls will lie to you to boost your ego or say ANYTHING to keep you unguarded. I take nothing the women working the streets to heart. It's the street life!
MeatMan








Reply With Quote






