Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 6979
-
08-17-22 01:29 #4384Regular Member

Posts: 23Looking for respectful threesome partner
I have a super-cute, slender, petite, white, sugar baby, 25, very open to new things. So it's time for a threesome with another guy.
Open to a lot. I will direct the action, telling her what to do.
Looking for someone respectful, clean, D&D free.
Send PM, let's talk.
-
08-14-22 21:57 #4383Senior Member

Posts: 205I joined SA because traveling. But took at stab on a chica favorited me. Just an example for newbies to watch for these girls.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-762c20099624
I messaged her where in CT you from? Hartford.
She Asked for my number? Gave it.
Red Flag: Delaware number.
But thought I would play it out. She texted me. And couple pics. Nice hood rat type. Big rack. Hotter than that one seattle rocker pic. LOL.
Get to meet. She has car she says. Kinda red flag. Sure I will meet you. Before meet 300 ppm. Me: will you accept 250. Her: sure. RED Flag.
Her: I need half up front before we meet.
Me: NO. Never got off couch.
And that was it. Also she was Conneticut, Conneticut in profile. New one.
Funny I asked her ethnicity she says "Georgia" lmao.
-
08-11-22 17:58 #4382Senior Member

Posts: 702I banged her once. I found her to be pretty. Well. The sex was good, but she would make these faces that reminded me of the British actor Eddie Marsan and she was pretty frumpy. Overall, the sex was good. BBFSCIP no problem, but I had to shut my eyes or else I'd lose my wood. Also no talk of money at all. I cash apped her 1. 50 afterwards and she was fine with that.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 09:17 #4381Regular Member

Posts: 14Seeking success
So I've been on seeking for about a year now. Here's what my experience has been and what has worked for me and what hasn't worked.
I live in the Hartford area. I travel a bit for work and for fun. So far in the Hartford area I have had good success in finding girls to play with but it's difficult without a place to play. Having a place would make the game far easier. I've gotten rooms downtown and been able to play every time. Their place is usually out of the question. I recommend trying the Dayuse app. You can get a room for 6 hours or so for a pretty cut rate. The most likely candidates on seeking are single moms who need some extra cash. I've hooked up with 5 different girls in Hartford. Usually around 30 or so divorced with kids. The damage is usually 3 though I've paid more and I've paid less. The date is usually drinks and chat followed by play time in the room. I've never had one that was unclean or demons present. I'm 48, a decent looking guy with a dad bod. Seeking girls I'm sure much more choosy than stg. I'm sure I've been shot down by plenty for not being their type without knowing it though. There was never a time limit on play time, which makes it so much more enjoyable than traditional stg shit.
When I travel I've hooked up nearly every single trip without fail. I message a good handful that I'll be in town and that I'm looking for a one night stand type date. I get an overwhelming amount of positive responses from that. In the last year I have fucked girls in Boston, Providence, NYC, Indianapolis, Syracuse, Detroit, LA, Atlanta, and Dallas. LA and NYC having to pay 4, but both were worth it. Syracuse was an absolute dream. 23 yo beauty who loves to fuck. Just splendid. I don't mean to brag here just trying to relay what has worked for me. Hopefully you all can repeat my success. Feel free ask any questions.
Here's a freebie:
She is very sweet. Dressed up nice for me. Had a few drinks. She's really short at 4'11" which I loved. You'll go home happy.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-634b017ab4af
-
08-09-22 15:25 #4380Senior Member

Posts: 483Attention
This profile is fake https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-55517dc0141b.
-
08-09-22 08:46 #4379Senior Member

Posts: 430Littlexomiss
Has anybody else had their luck with Littlexomiss? Is it worth it? Is she wild in bed?
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 17:44 #4378Senior Member

Posts: 494It actually is a great post. Aren't the forums supposed to be for sharing information? Seems like tommy did that and posted his losses too so I don't see where he's "ego stroking". Also, he probably saved another member from wasting time with some of these chicks.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 19:39 #4377Senior Member

Posts: 1041Sadly (or not), I've never message, texted, talked with, met with, or fuck any of these chics. Seems like you're in Southern, CT. I mostly play in the Hartford area.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 19:31 #4376Senior Member

Posts: 1041I respectfully disagree.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
You only need 2 out of 3.
Time. You need time to find your targets, and go fuck your targets.
Cash. I used to read a book when I was a kid, it's called "No Money No Honey". I knew I shouldn't read that book. LMAO. Even an old, fat, ugly dude can still fuck a pretty 20 yr old coed if he's will to part with $2 k instead of $300. And with cash, you can get any damn hotel to fuck your targets, no need to bring them back to your place. I never bring them back to my crib, not worth the risk.
-
08-03-22 16:29 #4375Senior Member

Posts: 1000Really? Great?
According to Tommy he banged only one, and that was a previous find. Everything else fell through. A big waste of energy and time! But hey, it is your time. If you get off on ego stroking, scams and flighty women that can't decide to be sluts for cash then it is the place to look.
Originally Posted by Gamisi
[View Original Post]
Another thing. If you cheap bastards are waiting for a 33% discount to play in the Sugar bowl you definitely cannot afford the price of the PUSSAY!
A successful player in this market will have these qualities in addition to others. 1. Time 2. Your own place to play and the third is cash to burn.
Poo.
-
08-03-22 14:31 #4374Senior Member

Posts: 702How much did the Kindergarten Teacher accept? Ella has not been around.
Originally Posted by SlsCT203
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 14:26 #4373Senior Member

Posts: 702I got banned and started a new account with a different email. After a few weeks they offered 20 percent off and I declined. A day later I got an offer of 33 percent.
Originally Posted by Gamisi
[View Original Post]
Dona went radiosilent on me which I'm not too surprised. I reached out again and offered her a meet and greet date before a meet and creampie date.
I really really really want to forget to pull out like I promised I would from the Kindergarten Teacher. Anyone know what she was accepting as payment?
-
08-03-22 11:13 #4372Senior Member

Posts: 49Great post Tommy!
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
Where do you get these discounts for SA? I never see the banner any longer when they have sales; or get an email.
-
08-03-22 09:15 #4371Regular Member

Posts: 7The Kindergarten is definitely a great fuck, Painted her womb a few times. Does anyone know if Ellacupcake is still around?
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 06:26 #4370Senior Member

Posts: 494Bot?
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-41334273e415 Has anyone talked to this one? I messaged her but her replies seem to be very generic.











Reply With Quote




