Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: High End Girls

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 428
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I wonder what she will do different than a girl that charge $400.
    My guess would be that the answer is, nothing. Women like this, you're paying for their looks.

    It's not like they invented something new sexually here. There are a lot of high rollers out there that spending this type of money, is nothing to them. I unfortunately, don't happen to be one of them.

  2. #67

    Xoc con't

    No. Extra are things like Greek, COF, etc. Depends on the provider.

    Quote Originally Posted by RazGrizace00  [View Original Post]
    Do some girls offer BBFS?

  3. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaAGame  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if this agency has reviews on TER and who the good providers are there. Finally got a membership but not sure who to see. What makes them so special? Any info on the names of good providers there?
    They actively discourage people from posting reviews on TER. Probably because they can't control what people say there. There's a few reviews up there, but not many.

  4. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Evenings  [View Original Post]
    There's a members forum you'll have access to after your first visit. Biased reviews naturally, but useful. Go with anyone you find attractive and who has extras you want, if any. Pictures are real. Service standards are relatively consistent. Fill in your preferences etc, and they will be followed. Read the rules. They are pretty strict with procedures. I see few TER reviews up for XOC.
    Do some girls offer BBFS?

  5. #64

    Amanda / Jessica / Summer

    Just a warning to those out there to avoid seeing this woman. This is also a reminder that a girl charging "high end" prices doesn't always deliver. And an experienced old fart like me fell for it this week. She hosts out of an okay hotel and charges 500 per hour. Now that usually gets me super GFE service with a good looking Brazilian provider. She had great pictures so I decided to try her out. I arrived and she had kinda of an attitude to her, definitely in her 30's face looks worn and tits are saggy. Worse of all? For five bills, she only offered CBJ. No FS, no GFE, no DATY nothing. This girl is worse than the two girls that travel from Florida. She is kinda skinny so that's about it. On top of it all, the CBJ wasn't even good and done with no passion.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/702-941-4411

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...tm?cat=1&avs=1

    https://www.models-world.com/illinois/summer-stone/

  6. #63

    Xoc

    There's a members forum you'll have access to after your first visit. Biased reviews naturally, but useful. Go with anyone you find attractive and who has extras you want, if any. Pictures are real. Service standards are relatively consistent. Fill in your preferences etc, and they will be followed. Read the rules. They are pretty strict with procedures. I see few TER reviews up for XOC.

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaAGame  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if this agency has reviews on TER and who the good providers are there. Finally got a membership but not sure who to see. What makes them so special? Any info on the names of good providers there?

  7. #62
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/audreysongxo#rates.

    1,200 an hour and requires 25% deposit or Amazon Gift Card with code. Oh, she's pretty flexible and takes Crypto and Venmo. SMH. That's 300 per client before even walking in the door. Do this several times a day and you'll make more than 1 K a day for this scam. Even if she was real, I can't imagine a 1,200 session would be. I'm sure some of you high rollers seen these type of girls, be interested to know how the session went.
    I wonder what she will do different than a girl that charge $400.

  8. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/audreysongxo#rates.

    1,200 an hour and requires 25% deposit or Amazon Gift Card with code. Oh, she's pretty flexible and takes Crypto and Venmo. SMH. That's 300 per client before even walking in the door. Do this several times a day and you'll make more than 1 K a day for this scam. Even if she was real, I can't imagine a 1,200 session would be. I'm sure some of you high rollers seen these type of girls, be interested to know how the session went.
    I would never give a deposit. Got screwed over once by an escort who was supposed to do a custom video for me. I paid her through cash app, but she never followed through on the video. Best I got was a few lingerie / nude photos that weren't on her website or on any of her ads. Then she disappeared and is no longer an active provider. She was a trusted lady too who I had many great sessions with. Lesson learned I guess. Most of these high end ladies have Twitter / IG / Snapchat. I've read a lot of their complaints that they are sick of dealing with time wasting guys so they ask for deposits now. So there are dumb guys ruining it for the rest of us. I'm sure they have some high rollers paying these deposits. All this aside, at this price point ($1000 - $1200), it's not worth it. I'll guarantee a session with her won't be any better than a session with someone with good reviews and charges $400-$600 per hour.

    In addition to this. Some of these ladies will post the supposed gifts these clients buy for them. Don't be fooled by that either and feel some need to try to keep up or outdo the last guy. You'll see on their social media a photo of some luxury item with a "Thank you Mr. S!" or something like that. This is almost always an illusion and most likely she bought the gift for herself under the guise some client got it for them. Maybe someone did, but I'm more inclined to believe she got it herself with the cash she just got from a session with a client.

  9. #60

    Amanda Greene?

    Anybody interested in a visit from Amanda Greene?

    https://mobile.twitter.com/TheAmandaGreene

  10. #59

    Vixen

    https://tryst.link/escort/audreysongxo#rates.

    1,200 an hour and requires 25% deposit or Amazon Gift Card with code. Oh, she's pretty flexible and takes Crypto and Venmo. SMH. That's 300 per client before even walking in the door. Do this several times a day and you'll make more than 1 K a day for this scam. Even if she was real, I can't imagine a 1,200 session would be. I'm sure some of you high rollers seen these type of girls, be interested to know how the session went.

  11. #58

    XOC companions

    Just wondering if this agency has reviews on TER and who the good providers are there. Finally got a membership but not sure who to see. What makes them so special? Any info on the names of good providers there?

  12. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by OsirisRises  [View Original Post]
    Another lovely woman I have visited recently is Robyn. https://tryst.link/escort/robyn Her photos there are an honest representation of her appearance. She is also well reviewed on TER but otherwise she does not advertise. Robyn is fairly new to the business and has already shown herself to be both able and professional. She hosts in Allston / Brighton and has been pretty open with her menu (YMMV of course). She had a * page and some of you may have seen her content before.

    Attractive, skilled provider, with a fun personality. Hoping to see her again soon.
    She's been on my radar too. Having a hard time booking her tho because price to performance sounds great for petite GFE and I'm sure the whales/regs are pouring in.

  13. #56

    Robyn

    Another lovely woman I have visited recently is Robyn. https://tryst.link/escort/robyn Her photos there are an honest representation of her appearance. She is also well reviewed on TER but otherwise she does not advertise. Robyn is fairly new to the business and has already shown herself to be both able and professional. She hosts in Allston / Brighton and has been pretty open with her menu (YMMV of course). She had a * page and some of you may have seen her content before.

    Attractive, skilled provider, with a fun personality. Hoping to see her again soon.

  14. #55

    Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist420  [View Original Post]
    Agree with this too. Although my range is 350-600 where I've had the best success.

    I've only have 2 $1 K+ spurges in my mongering past with one woman dates; both were porn stars (one amazing, one meh but I also got to take pictures with her so also value there). I vigorously scour reviews for any girls I'd consider over $400; I will also add in my time reading those reviews, less than 5% were actually able to pass the smell test on whether I'd even CONSIDER seeing them, never mind actually doing so.
    I also agree with this 350 to 600 is my sweet spot and I still balk at 600. It seems once I'm comfortable spending a certain amount on someone after doing the research the price then goes up. It's just by chance and just my luck. I'd be happy at 400 and I think there are still some very good ones out there at that price.

  15. #54
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227

    Travelingbrazilians

    Quote Originally Posted by EasiePeasie  [View Original Post]
    Quite silly of TB, especially given how easy peasy it is to guess as I did. As a non-member, here it is:

    https://www.travelingbrazilians.com/
    Thank you for the link. When I just checked, there are 4 girls listed and only 1 has the price listed ($450). I am assuming that they are also in the $350 to $500 range.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape