Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: High End Girls

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 428
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by KashkaiBoy  [View Original Post]
    I agree with this. I find the best experiences I've had were sort of in the middle of the price range -- the high-end providers rarely offer much that distinguishes them, so that can be disappointing even when it's a good experience. Often at the upper end one finds very beautiful / young women who are not all that good at this work. The bottom of the barrel (below 200, usually) I have found to be a cesspool of scammers, desperation and bad hygiene. The 350-500 range usually is where you'll find the best gems, in my experience.
    Agree with this too. Although my range is 350-600 where I've had the best success.

    I've only have 2 $1 K+ spurges in my mongering past with one woman dates; both were porn stars (one amazing, one meh but I also got to take pictures with her so also value there). I vigorously scour reviews for any girls I'd consider over $400; I will also add in my time reading those reviews, less than 5% were actually able to pass the smell test on whether I'd even CONSIDER seeing them, never mind actually doing so.

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Evenings  [View Original Post]
    I simply don't see the value for those kinds of hourly rates. Typically it's when a provider offers something unique. Adult industry star as already mentioned, exotic ethnicity (seen less frequently in the hobby), extra-special expertise (BDSM, acting skills for role play, legitimate sorts of Tantra / Yoga / meditation combined educationally into the session).

    I tend to find what I'm looking for in the $400-$500 range. Educated, nice hotel, can hold a good conversation, personable, professional, of a certain age. I also don't do more than an hour ever. I'm not interested in drinks or a meal or socializing at length. Occasionally, I'll pay extra for a PSE rate which to me is athletic sex, can move into different positions like dancers. I'm good at reading body language and going with the flow (and keeping things fun), so after the first visit I find the PSE upcharge ignored in many cases.
    I agree with this. I find the best experiences I've had were sort of in the middle of the price range -- the high-end providers rarely offer much that distinguishes them, so that can be disappointing even when it's a good experience. Often at the upper end one finds very beautiful / young women who are not all that good at this work. The bottom of the barrel (below 200, usually) I have found to be a cesspool of scammers, desperation and bad hygiene. The 350-500 range usually is where you'll find the best gems, in my experience.

  3. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by EasiePeasie  [View Original Post]
    Nicole is also young (~30) with large but firm chest and here next week. Both are great but Nicole speaks English while Alexa knows very little. They are both listed with correct ages but some, like Susy who is listed as 35 is on other sites as Natacha and Natabella and as 40+. Usually you can tell by at least one pic on BI which looks less professional and shows an older lady. In Susy's case the pic of her back looks like a 40 yo.
    That's all fair, I just meant that the "average" provider at BI might be in her 30's. But the last two I have seen there, Bree and Niki, were both were early 20's. Bree was a bit of a let-down, but Nika was like the horniest girlfriend I had in college, just ripping off her clothes to get started. That said, I think the 'nearly-MILF' providers that are more common at BI are generally better at what they do. They are seasoned, but not cynical, generally pros who do really enjoy their work. The younger providers don't always have that vibe.

  4. #50

    Don't see the value

    I simply don't see the value for those kinds of hourly rates. Typically it's when a provider offers something unique. Adult industry star as already mentioned, exotic ethnicity (seen less frequently in the hobby), extra-special expertise (BDSM, acting skills for role play, legitimate sorts of Tantra / Yoga / meditation combined educationally into the session).

    I tend to find what I'm looking for in the $400-$500 range. Educated, nice hotel, can hold a good conversation, personable, professional, of a certain age. I also don't do more than an hour ever. I'm not interested in drinks or a meal or socializing at length. Occasionally, I'll pay extra for a PSE rate which to me is athletic sex, can move into different positions like dancers. I'm good at reading body language and going with the flow (and keeping things fun), so after the first visit I find the PSE upcharge ignored in many cases.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Just for fun, I strolled through Tryst to see what's new and I would say a good 50% are 700 and up. Now, I've only had one experience many years ago with a porn star that I forked 600 and that was a lot back then. Needless to say, it wasn't a blown away experience. In fact, the girls that I saw in the Phoenix offered a better experience. Now, I did hire a few 300+ here and there and some were great and some were decent.

    With this new thread and the girls today, how great are these women that charge 700+? I know "maybe" you'll get a BBBJ depending on the girl and most likely CFS. Granted, you'll get a beautiful woman and perhaps intelligent? I've read some guys got ripped off some of the these high end girls. For those that have plenty in the bank may not be a concern. But, the others, like myself who would like to stay within reasonable rates is a huge loss if the service wasn't there. I've met a few 150 Brazilian women, absolutely beautiful. But, communication was non-existent due to the language barrier, robotic and everything was covered. Did I enjoy this gorgeous woman? Absolutely? Was it a great service? Well, I did get my nut. But, it wasn't a satisfying nut, if that makes sense.

    Happy to read your comments.

  5. #49

    High roller question

    For some, yes it is worth it once in awhile. It isn't frequent, but can be very enjoyable to see someone that has a model's body or delivers exceptional seevices. It may be a bucket list event. So I'll admit that I broke the bank and saw Veronica Rodriguez, the porn star was the sex better, no. But sweet Jesus, I got to fuck fucking Veronica Rodriguez! Would I see her again, no, but it was worthwhile to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus22  [View Original Post]
    First all appointments are a risk as you know. Its a gamble. For me, I enjoy the better skin, body, conversation, clean room etc. Sometimes the sex is awesome and sometimes its meh. Just like in life I guess. I just do my research and hope to get 2 nuts. Honestly the best high end ones are the low volume. It scratches my itch more-so than the Skg. Infound when I hot the low end high volume I'm looking again the next day.

    Ill go to the hotel, get a drink or 2 at the lobby bar. I try to make the most if the experience.

  6. #48

    Traveling Brazilians

    Quote Originally Posted by Alejhenry  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why, but they specifically request that their website not be posted, and I honor that request despite not understanding the reasoning behind it.

    However, if you search on Google, you will easily find their site.
    Quite silly of TB, especially given how easy peasy it is to guess as I did. As a non-member, here it is:

    https://www.travelingbrazilians.com/

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoai  [View Original Post]
    I know there is a Brazilian Girls thread and they are probably there already, but could someone post their website url's here?
    I don't know why, but they specifically request that their website not be posted, and I honor that request despite not understanding the reasoning behind it.

    However, if you search on Google, you will easily find their site.

  8. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Just for fun, I strolled through Tryst to see what's new and I would say a good 50% are 700 and up. Now, I've only had one experience many years ago with a porn star that I forked 600 and that was a lot back then. Needless to say, it wasn't a blown away experience. In fact, the girls that I saw in the Phoenix offered a better experience. Now, I did hire a few 300+ here and there and some were great and some were decent.

    With this new thread and the girls today, how great are these women that charge 700+? I know "maybe" you'll get a BBBJ depending on the girl and most likely CFS. Granted, you'll get a beautiful woman and perhaps intelligent? I've read some guys got ripped off some of the these high end girls. For those that have plenty in the bank may not be a concern. But, the others, like myself who would like to stay within reasonable rates is a huge loss if the service wasn't there. I've met a few 150 Brazilian women, absolutely beautiful. But, communication was non-existent due to the language barrier, robotic and everything was covered. Did I enjoy this gorgeous woman? Absolutely? Was it a great service? Well, I did get my nut. But, it wasn't a satisfying nut, if that makes sense.

    Happy to read your comments.
    First all appointments are a risk as you know. Its a gamble. For me, I enjoy the better skin, body, conversation, clean room etc. Sometimes the sex is awesome and sometimes its meh. Just like in life I guess. I just do my research and hope to get 2 nuts. Honestly the best high end ones are the low volume. It scratches my itch more-so than the Skg. Infound when I hot the low end high volume I'm looking again the next day.

    Ill go to the hotel, get a drink or 2 at the lobby bar. I try to make the most if the experience.

  9. #45
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by Alejhenry  [View Original Post]
    https://xoclub.ch/

    However, I never used it to book appts as I am a member. Keep in mind that their new providers are now asking for an extra $50 for BBBJ on top of $420 for an hour during the week and $360 for an hour during weekends.
    I just think of the GFE rate for new providers as $470. At least it is not $700+. The popular girls seem to be fully booked fairly early in Boston.

  10. #44
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by Alejhenry  [View Original Post]
    Another great agency is Traveling Brazilians, however, they only occasionally have providers in Waltham - none currently. But they also go to Warwick and Hartford. They are strict about verification, just follow everything they want precisely and you'll be approved.
    I know there is a Brazilian Girls thread and they are probably there already, but could someone post their website url's here?

  11. #43

    Question for you high rollers

    Just for fun, I strolled through Tryst to see what's new and I would say a good 50% are 700 and up. Now, I've only had one experience many years ago with a porn star that I forked 600 and that was a lot back then. Needless to say, it wasn't a blown away experience. In fact, the girls that I saw in the Phoenix offered a better experience. Now, I did hire a few 300+ here and there and some were great and some were decent.

    With this new thread and the girls today, how great are these women that charge 700+? I know "maybe" you'll get a BBBJ depending on the girl and most likely CFS. Granted, you'll get a beautiful woman and perhaps intelligent? I've read some guys got ripped off some of the these high end girls. For those that have plenty in the bank may not be a concern. But, the others, like myself who would like to stay within reasonable rates is a huge loss if the service wasn't there. I've met a few 150 Brazilian women, absolutely beautiful. But, communication was non-existent due to the language barrier, robotic and everything was covered. Did I enjoy this gorgeous woman? Absolutely? Was it a great service? Well, I did get my nut. But, it wasn't a satisfying nut, if that makes sense.

    Happy to read your comments.

  12. #42

    Correction for Susy

    Quote Originally Posted by EasiePeasie  [View Original Post]
    Susy who is listed as 35 is on other sites as Natacha and Natabella and as 40+. Usually you can tell by at least one pic on BI which looks less professional and shows an older lady. In Susy's case the pic of her back looks like a 40 yo.
    I had confused the backside pic with a Latina on another site. But Susy is at least 41, which she put on her p411 profile.

  13. #41

    Age varies widely at BI

    Quote Originally Posted by Alejhenry  [View Original Post]
    Alexa is a BI provider who will be around next week and not a MILF, she's definitely in her 20's with an amazing chest!
    Nicole is also young (~30) with large but firm chest and here next week. Both are great but Nicole speaks English while Alexa knows very little. They are both listed with correct ages but some, like Susy who is listed as 35 is on other sites as Natacha and Natabella and as 40+. Usually you can tell by at least one pic on BI which looks less professional and shows an older lady. In Susy's case the pic of her back looks like a 40 yo.

  14. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoai  [View Original Post]
    Here they are. Note that XOC is currently not accepting new registration.

    https://www.xoc.ch/

    https://www.bostonintescorts.nl/

    https://bostontopten10.com/
    Another great agency is Traveling Brazilians, however, they only occasionally have providers in Waltham - none currently. But they also go to Warwick and Hartford. They are strict about verification, just follow everything they want precisely and you'll be approved.

  15. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by KashkaiBoy  [View Original Post]
    Its widely discussed both here and in the Agency forum. Short answer is that BI is a reputable agency, with good-to-great talent, usually but not always Latina near-MILFy providers.
    Alexa is a BI provider who will be around next week and not a MILF, she's definitely in her 20's with an amazing chest!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape