Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 469 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 7024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5749

    Pasco clubs

    I'm 5 ft 7, white and 150 lbs. I regularly go to every club in Pasco and at night. I prolly go 3 nights per week. The Vue, Brass, Allure, Red Room. The notion that its anymore dangerous than daytime is comical. Bad things can happen anywhere and everywhere. Don't let yourself be scared off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coozie  [View Original Post]
    If you go in the daytime, which is when most of the best talent for extras are working, you won't have any problems or at least nothing different than the typical strip club.

    At night, it can be a different story. Look on page 4 and 5 of the current thread. One of the longest strip club contributors on these boards, Paul H, was attacked, well his car was with him and a girl in it, by an aggressive homeless guy in front of a club. He said he was retiring from the clubs after that and hasn't posted other than twice since and not in 4 months. On those two pages, and then further back over a year or so, there are mentions of problems with rif raf in the clubs, nothing terribly dangerous but worth avoiding.

  2. #5748

    Ys

    Visited YS a few weeks ago haven't had time to post. Went on weekend night first time actually. Walked in paid $15 to enter told me 1 drink minimum no alcohol there full nude. Went up to the bar and in less than 3 min had a entertainer come up to me. Cuban young amazing huge tits (natural) and amazing ass. Agreed on there 3 dances for $60 special. Once she took everything off (see through robe) it was even more amazing her body was 9/10 I forgot her name. Halfway into the first dance and a lot of ass grabbing extras came up. 180 headache relief and 350 CFS 15 min. Now boys I know that is way higher than what the price should be so those who are YS Veterans what is the standard pricing there? I didn't agree for any extras that day didn't feel like negotiating just got my dance and watched some stage dancers and left. But never had extras available so easily. Thanks gents.

  3. #5747

    Jax Strip Clubs

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyProwler  [View Original Post]
    From doing research on this board it seems like although Tampa has a ton of strip clubs, for extras with any white dancers it seems to usually go north of 300+? And not interested in otc where it will push way beyond that obviously. I just got done with a Miami / pompano beach strip club tour and it's almost all Cubans and south American girls as well as black, and you can get BJ with a condom and sex in the private rooms for 200-300 for most of them which is a good deal in the USA. Should I go to Jacksonville where there's over 10 strip clubs or any other part of Florida for white dancers that do extras? Any tips or intell would be appreciated as I'm new to the state.
    Jacksonville is a wasteland of shitty clubs. Tampa (and the entire bay area) is a far superior place for strip clubs and escorts. That's not to say there isn't any fun to be had there. I just think it's not even a close call as to which city has better clubs.

  4. #5746
    Quote Originally Posted by BootyHolic71  [View Original Post]
    Am I reading this correctly? Are you saying every time you want a private dance you hand the bartender a 20? AND THEN it is 20 per dance to the dancer plus tips? The 20 to the bartender thing is something I haven't ever experienced. Could you clarify?
    In the daytime you give the bartender $20 because there is no door girl until 8. After 8 you give the 20 to the door girl.

  5. #5745
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexhoundtn2  [View Original Post]
    Can someone in the know expand a little on the Pasco crowd being rough? I have done some research ahead of my pending trip to your area and really saw nothing alarming on that thread.
    If you go in the daytime, which is when most of the best talent for extras are working, you won't have any problems or at least nothing different than the typical strip club.

    At night, it can be a different story. Look on page 4 and 5 of the current thread. One of the longest strip club contributors on these boards, Paul H, was attacked, well his car was with him and a girl in it, by an aggressive homeless guy in front of a club. He said he was retiring from the clubs after that and hasn't posted other than twice since and not in 4 months. On those two pages, and then further back over a year or so, there are mentions of problems with rif raf in the clubs, nothing terribly dangerous but worth avoiding.

  6. #5744
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJim959  [View Original Post]
    Every time you want private time, 20 to bartender no matter how many songs. 20 per song to dancer, plus "tips".
    Am I reading this correctly? Are you saying every time you want a private dance you hand the bartender a 20? AND THEN it is 20 per dance to the dancer plus tips? The 20 to the bartender thing is something I haven't ever experienced. Could you clarify?

  7. #5743

    It's about the local market

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexhoundtn2  [View Original Post]
    300 in VIP is ridiculous. There is a club in Atlanta that I hit every time I'm there. My last experience was with a beautiful Venezuelan girl that had huge that huge man may tits and the best bubble butt I've ever laid my hands on for 160 for 30 minutes including BBBJ CFS and back to BBBJCIM and lots of foreplay. These girls are all the same no matter where you're at. They keep inching the prices uprices up a little at a time as long as the guys are willing to pay. Like others have said refuse to pay outrageous prices and they will come down.
    One can't say don't pay. It's all about the local market. I'm in Myrtle Beach right now and the place is damn crazy. Sure there are some hot girls here but many are not dancing for less than $50/ song (3 minutes song). And the line of guys willing to pay that is plenty. If you want a so called VIP behind a small curtain the fees start at $400/15 minutes. The line of guys willing to pay that again is plentiful. Me not paying means nothing.

    I was at a place last night and a cuban (yeah, a cuban) wanted a grand "for a good time" in the VIP room for 30 minutes. I won't / can't pay those process but I see guys go back there all night long.

    Easy to say don't pay. I won't. But these days there is a lot of cash out there from people not doing what they normally did for fun and government handing money out or delaying rent payments and even delaying loan payments for the past 2+ years. That's my take on why so many have so much to burn on strippers in clubs. I was not so lucky to receive any of those things and now priced out of the needed fun at a strip club. So frustrating!

  8. #5742

    No way

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyProwler  [View Original Post]
    From doing research on this board it seems like although Tampa has a ton of strip clubs, for extras with any white dancers it seems to usually go north of 300+? And not interested in otc where it will push way beyond that obviously. I just got done with a Miami / pompano beach strip club tour and it's almost all Cubans and south American girls as well as black, and you can get BJ with a condom and sex in the private rooms for 200-300 for most of them which is a good deal in the USA. Should I go to Jacksonville where there's over 10 strip clubs or any other part of Florida for white dancers that do extras? Any tips or intell would be appreciated as I'm new to the state.
    300 in VIP is ridiculous. There is a club in Atlanta that I hit every time I'm there. My last experience was with a beautiful Venezuelan girl that had huge that huge man may tits and the best bubble butt I've ever laid my hands on for 160 for 30 minutes including BBBJ CFS and back to BBBJCIM and lots of foreplay. These girls are all the same no matter where you're at. They keep inching the prices uprices up a little at a time as long as the guys are willing to pay. Like others have said refuse to pay outrageous prices and they will come down.

  9. #5741
    Great point, and as with everything it all depends. Just because someone got extras from a certain dancer at a certain price point doesn't mean you will and so on etc. Also, everything is negotiable and some guys simply don't feel comfortable taking the initial high quote and asking for a compromise lower price point etc. Maybe I'm just spoiled from Detroit, Michigan where you have over 10 clubs with a decent amount of white dancers willing to give extras from every price point, I still have not experienced a better strip club city in terms of extras with white dancers. South Florida seems to be almost exclusively Cuban and south American dancers as well as black, and although Tampa has a great reputation for beautiful dancers at the various clubs I don't find it fun to have to interview 5 girls to get 1 that is providing extras at a reasonable price point. Anyhow thanks for all the replies I guess it doesn't seem to be any cities in Florida or nearby with a majority of white dancers who generally are open for providing extras.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smileyrocks2  [View Original Post]
    Nobody is asking for 300 unless people are paying for 300 (or more). This is the problem with inflation. Unless there is a systemic issue which causes extreme supply shortages of essential things, inflation becomes a choice. If you are willing to pay it, then of course they will take it. There is NO systemic issue here. This is not Iran, Venezuela, or Zimbabwe. The solution is simple: Stop paying it! Seek cheaper alternatives in the short term to get you by, the prices will not only normalize but over-correct.

  10. #5740
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyProwler  [View Original Post]
    From doing research on this board it seems like although Tampa has a ton of strip clubs, for extras with any white dancers it seems to usually go north of 300+? And not interested in otc where it will push way beyond that obviously. I just got done with a Miami / pompano beach strip club tour and it's almost all Cubans and south American girls as well as black, and you can get BJ with a condom and sex in the private rooms for 200-300 for most of them which is a good deal in the USA. Should I go to Jacksonville where there's over 10 strip clubs or any other part of Florida for white dancers that do extras? Any tips or intell would be appreciated as I'm new to the state.
    Nobody is asking for 300 unless people are paying for 300 (or more). This is the problem with inflation. Unless there is a systemic issue which causes extreme supply shortages of essential things, inflation becomes a choice. If you are willing to pay it, then of course they will take it. There is NO systemic issue here. This is not Iran, Venezuela, or Zimbabwe. The solution is simple: Stop paying it! Seek cheaper alternatives in the short term to get you by, the prices will not only normalize but over-correct.

  11. #5739

    Pasco

    Quote Originally Posted by Coozie  [View Original Post]
    Try Pasco. Fun can be had there for a lot less than 300 dollars. The quality drops off though not considerably and, as you will see in reviews on the Pasco board, the crowd can be pretty rough.
    Can someone in the know expand a little on the Pasco crowd being rough? I have done some research ahead of my pending trip to your area and really saw nothing alarming on that thread.

  12. #5738
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyProwler  [View Original Post]
    From doing research on this board it seems like although Tampa has a ton of strip clubs, for extras with any white dancers it seems to usually go north of 300+? And not interested in otc where it will push way beyond that obviously. I just got done with a Miami / pompano beach strip club tour and it's almost all Cubans and south American girls as well as black, and you can get BJ with a condom and sex in the private rooms for 200-300 for most of them which is a good deal in the USA. Should I go to Jacksonville where there's over 10 strip clubs or any other part of Florida for white dancers that do extras? Any tips or intell would be appreciated as I'm new to the state.
    Try Pasco. Fun can be had there for a lot less than 300 dollars. The quality drops off though not considerably and, as you will see in reviews on the Pasco board, the crowd can be pretty rough.

  13. #5737

    Tampa pricy for extras with white dancers?

    From doing research on this board it seems like although Tampa has a ton of strip clubs, for extras with any white dancers it seems to usually go north of 300+? And not interested in otc where it will push way beyond that obviously. I just got done with a Miami / pompano beach strip club tour and it's almost all Cubans and south American girls as well as black, and you can get BJ with a condom and sex in the private rooms for 200-300 for most of them which is a good deal in the USA. Should I go to Jacksonville where there's over 10 strip clubs or any other part of Florida for white dancers that do extras? Any tips or intell would be appreciated as I'm new to the state.

  14. #5736

    Pink Pussycat

    My first visit to a Tampa strip club. Late afternoon and no cover. Mostly latinas, which is what I expected. Had a chat and shoulder massage from Liberty from NY. Excellent English, which helped me understand the ground rules. Every time you want private time, 20 to bartender no matter how many songs. 20 per song to dancer, plus "tips". Had 2 songs with Liberty, enjoying her natural D's.

    Back to seat and Lilly Sat down with me. Rubbing my leg and stuff. Went back for privacy. More fun was had and she asked for 100 tip, but I opted out because I couldn't understand what she was suggesting. Damn. Seems like plenty of fun available.

  15. #5735
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    I was down there a few days ago and ventured into Ybor Strip (same as Ybor as far as I know). This was during the evening shift on a Tuesday. About 8 girls to choose from and some very good looking while others not so much. I got a chance to play with the fitness girl who is a little older. Cannot recall her name but if you go there you will know who she is because she is the only one that has muscle on her. GPS all the way with her and I did not partake on anything other than a few dances while I played with her vagina. Wanted a CBJ for 250 or so. Also offered take out but the prices were outrageous close to a g. I think YMMV with her and if she likes you maybe will do for a lot less. Most girls will fuck for the right price like the monger below said.

    Did not hit Mons but ended up at Odyssey the next night and damn there was some fine tail in there. I saw a beautiful young blonde with nice teeth, tits, and ass. I wanted to spread her ass open right there and jam my tongue in her butthole she looked so damn good. She came over and she was a straight hustler. Wanted 600 to go in the VIP room for probably nothing but some rubbing on my dick. After I said no a few times she moved on to the next. I swear she went back there twice just while I was there. I am thinking she makes like 2 gs a night. The midget was there too and I think I saw her at the Hard Rock going into one of the rooms with 2 mongers. This was around 2 AM so she was either off that night or they took her out. Lucky bastards. She actually looked good dressed up. Anyway I got several dances from the girls but no action. At 40 bucks a dance or 3 for a 100 it's a waste of cash. Plenty of take out was offered. Unfortunately they all wanted 600 and up for some fun outside the club. If you have the cash you can get what you want but I am not trying to spend that much. I don't remember names except for a skinny new girl named Salem. Offered take out as well including any fetish that I asked about. But fuck man at 800 dollars I;d rather just jerk off and go to bed instead. Long story short you can make things happen if you have the cash and don't care about wasting it. The place next door serves alcohol so you can go there and return with it. I won't return to Odyssey. I miss the West Palm Beach style clubs where you can drink, eat, suck and fuck in the same place for a reasonable price.
    Thank you sir, great info. It doesn't sound like Odyssey will be for me either. I'm not much into the GPS. I kinda locked them a little wild and trashy looking. I was in one of the Atlanta clubs back a few weeks ago and met 1 that fit that description. She said she was from Venezuela and had huge man made tits and an ass that you could literally sit a beer can on. Sexy AF. Probably the best VIP experience I have had. I'm hoping to top that with a couple of Latinas in Tampa or Pasco.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape