Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 468 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 7014
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5694

    Visiting Tampa in a month

    My buddy and I are thinking of heading to a strip club one evening while we are in town. Noticing a few places seem to be more bikini bars than actual strip clubs. We're looking for an actual strip club and one where touching is ok. We are used to Detroit area clubs where touching their tits, ass, and sometimes pussy is good to go usually. Extras in VIP is a plus but not necessary. We are technically staying in Bradenton, so location doesn't matter much since we will have to drive to Tampa anyway. Thanks!

  2. #5693

    YS strip

    Hello brothas,

    I'm from St. Petersburg area but will be heading to the Hard Rock soon and thinking about stopping by YS strip since it's the closest club to the hotel and casino. Can anyone give me a guide to the place? What's the going prices right now in your area. Y'know I heard from someone that they were annoyed they were paying like $20 for a lap dance if that is still the price because they got cheaper elsewhere and I was like WTF? I'd gladly pay that price. Over on this side of the bridge lap dances can run you $30-40 dollars for a single song. But aside from that what are some other prices I should I know about? Also I am looking to have some extra fun and was wondering what you guys got it for? Whatever extra fun you may get. Also I'd appreciate tips on which girls who work there I should check up on for a good time.

    Also what is up with the no alcohol BS with you guys over there? Come over to Pinellas sometimes and really have a good time. Full bar at all hours. Also speaking of that is it no alcohol sold in the club or none allowed on the property at all? Are you allowed to say bring a "sprite" in with you that might smell of vodka or is that going to cause problem? How those girls make money when guys are sober is beyond me. But let me know.

  3. #5692

    Club with Young Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by DavGood  [View Original Post]
    Hello, coming up to Tampa in a couple of weeks for a weekend with a young lady friend. She is 21, went to a club here in Fort Myers and she liked the little taste she had in a private dance session. Which club is best to take her to so she can explore more with a dancer and myself? Thank you for any ideas.
    Thanks to all for their help in this. We started at Pussycats, definitely Latina, LOL. Ok time, went to Charlotte's next because it was close. Holy crap do not go their, 1 young dancer came over and apologized for the new owners. Some of them were really disgusting. Last went 2001, good vibe, pretty dancers and a good visit.

  4. #5691
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKenseth  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting this weekend and wanted to know what is the best club for young hot girls / dancers? Also, what is the best club for extras? The two are usually not the same.

    Matt.
    Ybor Strip for extras. Pink Pussycat is also good but it's mostly latinas. Ybor has a nice mixture.

    If you want young / hot and don't care about extras then try 2001 and Mons Venus. They're across from each other and typically have a nice lineup. Just don't expect anything other than a lap dance. Oz in Clearwater is also a decent option.

  5. #5690

    Best club?

    I will be visiting this weekend and wanted to know what is the best club for young hot girls / dancers? Also, what is the best club for extras? The two are usually not the same.

    Matt.

  6. #5689

    Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by BbbjtcLover  [View Original Post]
    Does Jenna have specific days / times that she works? I've been there a bunch recently but she never seems to be there when I am. I'm in need of a good BBBJ.
    It's sporadic but day shifts / weekdays. She should be there tomorrow.

  7. #5688

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23  [View Original Post]
    What's the deal with Star? Extras to be had with her?

    I took her back for a few songs and got a really solid lap dance but she pivoted to "getting a private room" when she realized how hard my dick was. I didn't want to pay the upcharge without knowing it would be a sure thing. Any insight would be most appreciated.

    I saw Jenna the other day and she was looking great as ever. Probably the best body in any Tampa strip club. FS is available and she'll even meet you at an outcall if she gets comfortable with you. We have really great sessions outside of the club. I've repeated more than I can count.
    Does Jenna have specific days / times that she works? I've been there a bunch recently but she never seems to be there when I am. I'm in need of a good BBBJ.

  8. #5687
    Quote Originally Posted by SamTheMonster  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps she didn't before, however it sounds like maybe she did that day or would have if she was grabbing jr and sucking on your nipple.
    Kennedy is at Oz now. Nipple sucking and a rub through the pants are pretty much standard activity with any stripper who has been at it for more than a month.

    Kennedy has a BF now and that's about as far as she is going to go. Still a fun girl to have a few dances with.

  9. #5686

    Kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by PtDeep51  [View Original Post]
    One Halloween a few years ago at YS I went upstairs with Kennedy during the dayshift. No one was up there and no one ever came up. We just snuggled on one of the couches and talked for awhile till I couldn't take having that excellent body wiggling next to me. She would never do extras and God knows I tried and tried. She never got mad. That day she grabbed the base of junior right through the pants and squeezed gently while she was sucking on my nipple. That was the most erotic experience I ever had without someone actually touching my dick. It lasted maybe a minute. Just a beautiful woman. I have to go see her at OZ.
    Perhaps she didn't before, however it sounds like maybe she did that day or would have if she was grabbing jr and sucking on your nipple.

  10. #5685
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23  [View Original Post]
    I do know there is a very attractive late 20's / early 30's blond at Oz that goes by Kennedy. She mentioned she used to work in Tampa but didn't specify the club. I don't think extras were available. She seemed pretty by the book. She was really good looking. Good personality too. She mentioned some mafia book she was reading. She would be amazing to potentially see outside of the club.
    I don't have any experience at YS but I know this Kennedy has been at OZ for over a year. She is a strictly no-play person. She's one of the few dancers that has a great personality and a good boyfriend and she's very loyal to him. We've had extensive conversations there about life and work and such. She would be a great catch if she was single, but unfortunately for us that is not the case.

  11. #5684

    Kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by PtDeep51  [View Original Post]
    One Halloween a few years ago at YS I went upstairs with Kennedy during the dayshift. No one was up there and no one ever came up. We just snuggled on one of the couches and talked for awhile till I couldn't take having that excellent body wiggling next to me. She would never do extras and God knows I tried and tried. She never got mad. That day she grabbed the base of junior right through the pants and squeezed gently while she was sucking on my nipple. That was the most erotic experience I ever had without someone actually touching my dick. It lasted maybe a minute. Just a beautiful woman. I have to go see her at OZ.
    Perhaps she didn't give you extras before, however it sounds like that day she either did give you extras or she would have if she was grabbing jr and sucking on your nipple.

  12. #5683

    Kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by PtDeep51  [View Original Post]
    One Halloween a few years ago at YS I went upstairs with Kennedy during the dayshift. No one was up there and no one ever came up. We just snuggled on one of the couches and talked for awhile till I couldn't take having that excellent body wiggling next to me. She would never do extras and God knows I tried and tried. She never got mad. That day she grabbed the base of junior right through the pants and squeezed gently while she was sucking on my nipple. That was the most erotic experience I ever had without someone actually touching my dick. It lasted maybe a minute. Just a beautiful woman. I have to go see her at OZ.
    Perhaps she didn't for you before that day, but sure sounds like she did or would have that day if she was grabbing you and sucking on your nipple?

  13. #5682

    Sweet Kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkChaser  [View Original Post]
    It sounds like her but I never go to the clubs in Pinellas so not sure. She's was blond non-Hispanic girl with a lot of tattoos. She left YS I don't know why. She worked dayshift. When she first worked at YS she was thicker I liked her but she lost a lot of weight and lost her shaped. I personally got extras fun her a few years ago at YS but haven't partaked in a few years so maybe she's changed. I remember she would go back and fourth between Tampa and somewhere up North (forget what state).
    One Halloween a few years ago at YS I went upstairs with Kennedy during the dayshift. No one was up there and no one ever came up. We just snuggled on one of the couches and talked for awhile till I couldn't take having that excellent body wiggling next to me. She would never do extras and God knows I tried and tried. She never got mad. That day she grabbed the base of junior right through the pants and squeezed gently while she was sucking on my nipple. That was the most erotic experience I ever had without someone actually touching my dick. It lasted maybe a minute. Just a beautiful woman. I have to go see her at OZ.

  14. #5681

    Oz Kennedy has tats

    Quote Originally Posted by Bradenton89  [View Original Post]
    Lots of tattoos? Would guess that is her. She has a great personality. Great body too. Regular room dances are enough for me. Never needed extras to be satisfied.
    Yes, she has a good amount of tats. I would bet it's her. She's extremely popular there. Her name is mentioned quite a bit on the St Pete board. I saw her on a late Friday afternoon / nearing the start of the night shift. Good luck.

  15. #5680
    Quote Originally Posted by DavGood  [View Original Post]
    Hello, coming up to Tampa in a couple of weeks for a weekend with a young lady friend. She is 21, went to a club here in Fort Myers and she liked the little taste she had in a private dance session. Which club is best to take her to so she can explore more with a dancer and myself? Thank you for any ideas.
    OZ is pretty big for couples. They have a lot come in on Saturdays when couples pay no cover. Some of the dancers seem to get really into it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape