Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 587 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 87 487 537 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 637 687 1087 1587 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,805 of 25719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16929

    Jodi

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen any post on Jodi in a long while. Wondering if she's still around. Did she get her shit together.
    I reached out to her about 3 months ago and she was eager to set something up although we didn't. I reached out again about 3 weeks ago and then a week ago to crickets.

  2. #16928

    Explain?

    Quote Originally Posted by FishingBait  [View Original Post]
    What's up with her?

  3. #16927
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    I contacted both of them at different times and tried to connect but kept getting the run around so I gave up and moved on. Let us know if you have better luck and if either is worth while.
    The brunette is Jessie. Met her a couple times. A bit sketchy, communication not great. Typical issues like most of the girls. Don't know what her demon is, but I suspect she has one or two. Relatively nice though and pleasant when you are with her. Haven't repeated.

  4. #16926

    Cassie or Ana?

    Quote Originally Posted by HowardTDuck  [View Original Post]
    So is That Cassie or Ana?

  5. #16925

    Strange face

    Quote Originally Posted by FishingBait  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely attractive, sorta a strange flat face. She asks for everything covered but will do about anything because she has a crystal problem. That being said she has gotten around and definitely taken advantage of because she has issues with uncle and is always carrying a pipe, she thinks the people in the tv are watching her, trying to find her ext. Attractive and open to anything with a little encouragement but beware because she definitely has some demons and is riding with the wrong crowd.
    I agree she looks different. Not a traditional beauty, some ethnic mix maybe.

  6. #16924
    Quote Originally Posted by FishingBait  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely attractive, sorta a strange flat face. She asks for everything covered but will do about anything because she has a crystal problem. That being said she has gotten around and definitely taken advantage of because she has issues with uncle and is always carrying a pipe, she thinks the people in the tv are watching her, trying to find her ext. Attractive and open to anything with a little encouragement but beware because she definitely has some demons and is riding with the wrong crowd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwikie  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage?
    She starts at 200, but negotiable.

  7. #16923
    So what's the damage for alexa?

    Quote Originally Posted by FishingBait  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely attractive, sorta a strange flat face. She asks for everything covered but will do about anything because she has a crystal problem. That being said she has gotten around and definitely taken advantage of because she has issues with uncle and is always carrying a pipe, she thinks the people in the tv are watching her, trying to find her ext. Attractive and open to anything with a little encouragement but beware because she definitely has some demons and is riding with the wrong crowd.

  8. #16922

    Alexa

    What's the damage?

  9. #16921

    Lebanese Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by SmutMutt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? I was a frequent flier several years back great service and very good at what she does. Sure wouldn't mind getting back in touch.
    Would also like to reconnect. Last I saw her was about a year ago near Cville and I lost her number. She's a good one.

  10. #16920

    2 month report

    Cait-https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema.../428650779212-.

    Saw her in June for a QV. Same situation as the first time I visited. Mom was home chilling on the couch. House stunk of smoke. Room was messy with two twin beds and a large flat screen. Unenthusiastic BBBJ, followed by mish w / no closed lip kissing. Flipped her over for doggie since she wouldn't get on top. Finished in the hat. Just recently I noticed she had a boyfriend on facebook. I'll be back when she's single and when I need a small spinner.

    Sophia Rose-https://tryst.link/escort/roses4u-.

    Saw her back in July when she was "touring" Dayton. She was on break for a few weeks. Chatted for a bit about things. Always friendly, cute, smells good and great body. Spent an hour w / BBBJ, covered FS / mish and finished in the hat. I'll see her again when she's back in Dayton or in Cincy.

    Sarah-https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema.../332704894956-.

    Saw her twice in the last two months. Same notel she's been in for a while. Claims she preg but she's still the same size. As another stated, I think she's had the kid and kept the weight or she was never preg to begin with. Still a good BBBJ. Finished the 1st time BB-CIP and second with covered but pulled out to shoot it on her stomach. Would not be back again.

    Lexi. https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/869428587288.

    - Stopped in for QV at the notel by the Dayton Mall. She was completely out of it. BBBJ to start, then flipped her into doggy to finish. Couldn't keep it up while doing covered FS. Pulled out and finished on her butt hole and ass. Won't be back.

    Feel free to PM if you need more details.

  11. #16919
    Quote Originally Posted by BrutisB  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely attractive, sorta a strange flat face. She asks for everything covered but will do about anything because she has a crystal problem. That being said she has gotten around and definitely taken advantage of because she has issues with uncle and is always carrying a pipe, she thinks the people in the tv are watching her, trying to find her ext. Attractive and open to anything with a little encouragement but beware because she definitely has some demons and is riding with the wrong crowd.

  12. #16918

  13. #16917
    Quote Originally Posted by AmSage3  [View Original Post]
    I'm super new to all of this, and very glad I've found this site. Helped me make some informed decisions on staying away from some who I thought sounded nice. I've yet to meet someone for the first time, just trying to line it up w / someone who isn't a huge PITA.

    The following ladies are ones that I cannot easily find any reports on through the search function because of how vague their posts are.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...i/469228136427

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/450955318598

    And then these two ladies I'm just unsure of whether I'm finding them using the search, or just finding reports about women who share their same name.
    First and third have been around for a while and I don't know much because I've never contacted them. The second one is hard to reach and I think the photos are fake. She was from Springfield so it could be Cara. The fourth one I saw some time ago. She has a bad crystal demon and things the people inside the tv are watching her and out to get her, she might be a good time but also has previous issues with her uncle and could be carrying a bad vibe.

  14. #16916

    Jiggles

    Quote Originally Posted by AmSage3  [View Original Post]
    I'm super new to all of this, and very glad I've found this site. Helped me make some informed decisions on staying away from some who I thought sounded nice. I've yet to meet someone for the first time, just trying to line it up w / someone who isn't a huge PITA.

    The following ladies are ones that I cannot easily find any reports on through the search function because of how vague their posts are.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...i/469228136427

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/450955318598

    And then these two ladies I'm just unsure of whether I'm finding them using the search, or just finding reports about women who share their same name.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/095394484561

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/697858371292

    Any info (or advice) appreciated!
    The 1st one is good. The 3rd one is a bad time and I don't know anything about the other two.

  15. #16915

    Hazel

    I've had a few dreams of Hazel in the distant past and noticed she was posting again, so I dreamt of her a few days ago.

    Her pictures are accurate. She has always been a very sweet person in my dreams and shower fresh every time. Takes direction well and no signs of a habit. She seems to enjoy herself as much as I do.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...p/763735585465

    Stay safe,

    SH.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape