Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 587 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 87 487 537 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 637 687 1087 1587 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,805 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16942

    More info

    Quote Originally Posted by FishingBait  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed fake?

  2. #16941

    Amber Meadows / Mizz Meadows

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRecruit  [View Original Post]
    If I remember correctly, isn't this the girl that went by Mizzz Meadows a couple of years ago?? I believe she had some demons she was battling and a boyfriend she used to team up with to rob guys. I hope she cleaned up her act, dropped the BF, and is a decent provider again (as she once was).
    I don't know. It would nor surprise me as I did not know her then. She is flakey and dizzy at the same time. Could be on something but saw no evidence during this visit. Saw no evidence of a BF as well. Said she lived her sister I believe but me all know how those stories go. I never felt in danger. Be safe.

  3. #16940

    Jessi & Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBr2021  [View Original Post]
    Haven't met either of them but they're on WYP.
    I met Jessi last fall. Nice girl with a lot of issues. Looks like she has gone further down the rabbit hole. I talked to her the other day. She is with Anna, the really skinny girl that posts on STG's and does car dates. She's been reviewed recently. I saw her 2 months ago. I was not impressed. Very, very thin. Had a hard time staying awake. Lackluster head, FIV. They are up North at a Notel.

  4. #16939

    Link or Number?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace4262  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with Mandy recently. She is attractive, pics on Tryst are a little dated. Clean, friendly, seems to get into the session. She is at a hotel in the Beavercreek area. Perfect tits, I didn't think to ask if they were real or not, if they are enhanced that is one of the best boob jobs I've ever seen as far as a natural look. 175 for a half hour, I know a little pricey but compared to what is out there it is much better than 250 which I will not pay. Will repeat.
    Mind PMg me the number or posting the Thyrst link?

  5. #16938

    Jodi

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen any post on Jodi in a long while. Wondering if she's still around. Did she get her shit together.
    I reached out to her about 3 months ago and she was eager to set something up although we didn't. I reached out again about 3 weeks ago and then a week ago to crickets.

  6. #16937

    Explain?

    Quote Originally Posted by FishingBait  [View Original Post]
    What's up with her?

  7. #16936
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    I contacted both of them at different times and tried to connect but kept getting the run around so I gave up and moved on. Let us know if you have better luck and if either is worth while.
    The brunette is Jessie. Met her a couple times. A bit sketchy, communication not great. Typical issues like most of the girls. Don't know what her demon is, but I suspect she has one or two. Relatively nice though and pleasant when you are with her. Haven't repeated.

  8. #16935

    Cassie or Ana?

    Quote Originally Posted by HowardTDuck  [View Original Post]
    So is That Cassie or Ana?

  9. #16934

    Strange face

    Quote Originally Posted by FishingBait  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely attractive, sorta a strange flat face. She asks for everything covered but will do about anything because she has a crystal problem. That being said she has gotten around and definitely taken advantage of because she has issues with uncle and is always carrying a pipe, she thinks the people in the tv are watching her, trying to find her ext. Attractive and open to anything with a little encouragement but beware because she definitely has some demons and is riding with the wrong crowd.
    I agree she looks different. Not a traditional beauty, some ethnic mix maybe.

  10. #16933
    Quote Originally Posted by FishingBait  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely attractive, sorta a strange flat face. She asks for everything covered but will do about anything because she has a crystal problem. That being said she has gotten around and definitely taken advantage of because she has issues with uncle and is always carrying a pipe, she thinks the people in the tv are watching her, trying to find her ext. Attractive and open to anything with a little encouragement but beware because she definitely has some demons and is riding with the wrong crowd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwikie  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage?
    She starts at 200, but negotiable.

  11. #16932
    So what's the damage for alexa?

    Quote Originally Posted by FishingBait  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely attractive, sorta a strange flat face. She asks for everything covered but will do about anything because she has a crystal problem. That being said she has gotten around and definitely taken advantage of because she has issues with uncle and is always carrying a pipe, she thinks the people in the tv are watching her, trying to find her ext. Attractive and open to anything with a little encouragement but beware because she definitely has some demons and is riding with the wrong crowd.

  12. #16931

    Alexa

    What's the damage?

  13. #16930

    Lebanese Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by SmutMutt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? I was a frequent flier several years back great service and very good at what she does. Sure wouldn't mind getting back in touch.
    Would also like to reconnect. Last I saw her was about a year ago near Cville and I lost her number. She's a good one.

  14. #16929

    2 month report

    Cait-https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema.../428650779212-.

    Saw her in June for a QV. Same situation as the first time I visited. Mom was home chilling on the couch. House stunk of smoke. Room was messy with two twin beds and a large flat screen. Unenthusiastic BBBJ, followed by mish w / no closed lip kissing. Flipped her over for doggie since she wouldn't get on top. Finished in the hat. Just recently I noticed she had a boyfriend on facebook. I'll be back when she's single and when I need a small spinner.

    Sophia Rose-https://tryst.link/escort/roses4u-.

    Saw her back in July when she was "touring" Dayton. She was on break for a few weeks. Chatted for a bit about things. Always friendly, cute, smells good and great body. Spent an hour w / BBBJ, covered FS / mish and finished in the hat. I'll see her again when she's back in Dayton or in Cincy.

    Sarah-https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema.../332704894956-.

    Saw her twice in the last two months. Same notel she's been in for a while. Claims she preg but she's still the same size. As another stated, I think she's had the kid and kept the weight or she was never preg to begin with. Still a good BBBJ. Finished the 1st time BB-CIP and second with covered but pulled out to shoot it on her stomach. Would not be back again.

    Lexi. https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/869428587288.

    - Stopped in for QV at the notel by the Dayton Mall. She was completely out of it. BBBJ to start, then flipped her into doggy to finish. Couldn't keep it up while doing covered FS. Pulled out and finished on her butt hole and ass. Won't be back.

    Feel free to PM if you need more details.

  15. #16928
    Quote Originally Posted by BrutisB  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely attractive, sorta a strange flat face. She asks for everything covered but will do about anything because she has a crystal problem. That being said she has gotten around and definitely taken advantage of because she has issues with uncle and is always carrying a pipe, she thinks the people in the tv are watching her, trying to find her ext. Attractive and open to anything with a little encouragement but beware because she definitely has some demons and is riding with the wrong crowd.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape