Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 468 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 7014
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5724

    Pink Pussycat

    My first visit to a Tampa strip club. Late afternoon and no cover. Mostly latinas, which is what I expected. Had a chat and shoulder massage from Liberty from NY. Excellent English, which helped me understand the ground rules. Every time you want private time, 20 to bartender no matter how many songs. 20 per song to dancer, plus "tips". Had 2 songs with Liberty, enjoying her natural D's.

    Back to seat and Lilly Sat down with me. Rubbing my leg and stuff. Went back for privacy. More fun was had and she asked for 100 tip, but I opted out because I couldn't understand what she was suggesting. Damn. Seems like plenty of fun available.

  2. #5723
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    I was down there a few days ago and ventured into Ybor Strip (same as Ybor as far as I know). This was during the evening shift on a Tuesday. About 8 girls to choose from and some very good looking while others not so much. I got a chance to play with the fitness girl who is a little older. Cannot recall her name but if you go there you will know who she is because she is the only one that has muscle on her. GPS all the way with her and I did not partake on anything other than a few dances while I played with her vagina. Wanted a CBJ for 250 or so. Also offered take out but the prices were outrageous close to a g. I think YMMV with her and if she likes you maybe will do for a lot less. Most girls will fuck for the right price like the monger below said.

    Did not hit Mons but ended up at Odyssey the next night and damn there was some fine tail in there. I saw a beautiful young blonde with nice teeth, tits, and ass. I wanted to spread her ass open right there and jam my tongue in her butthole she looked so damn good. She came over and she was a straight hustler. Wanted 600 to go in the VIP room for probably nothing but some rubbing on my dick. After I said no a few times she moved on to the next. I swear she went back there twice just while I was there. I am thinking she makes like 2 gs a night. The midget was there too and I think I saw her at the Hard Rock going into one of the rooms with 2 mongers. This was around 2 AM so she was either off that night or they took her out. Lucky bastards. She actually looked good dressed up. Anyway I got several dances from the girls but no action. At 40 bucks a dance or 3 for a 100 it's a waste of cash. Plenty of take out was offered. Unfortunately they all wanted 600 and up for some fun outside the club. If you have the cash you can get what you want but I am not trying to spend that much. I don't remember names except for a skinny new girl named Salem. Offered take out as well including any fetish that I asked about. But fuck man at 800 dollars I;d rather just jerk off and go to bed instead. Long story short you can make things happen if you have the cash and don't care about wasting it. The place next door serves alcohol so you can go there and return with it. I won't return to Odyssey. I miss the West Palm Beach style clubs where you can drink, eat, suck and fuck in the same place for a reasonable price.
    Thank you sir, great info. It doesn't sound like Odyssey will be for me either. I'm not much into the GPS. I kinda locked them a little wild and trashy looking. I was in one of the Atlanta clubs back a few weeks ago and met 1 that fit that description. She said she was from Venezuela and had huge man made tits and an ass that you could literally sit a beer can on. Sexy AF. Probably the best VIP experience I have had. I'm hoping to top that with a couple of Latinas in Tampa or Pasco.

  3. #5722
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Here is What I Know

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexhoundtn2  [View Original Post]
    I had the opportunity to be in Tampa 3 or 4 years ago but only got to spend 2 days. I'll be coming down in a couple of weeks for roughly a week stay of no work and all play. Our strip joints here totally suck and no action. I have RTFF and will continue to do so and and take notes. I have a question is Ybor and YS the same club?? I understand Mons has some beauties but not much milage. I would love to hit a couple clubs with some thick Hispanic ass with FS or at least BBBJ VIPs. I'm also checking the Pasco board and it looks like the Red Room may be a good visit. If any of you guys have any suggestions or bits of information that may help feel free to post it here or send me a PM. Thank you and if any of you guys are ever in Knoxville or Atlanta and need help let me know.
    I was down there a few days ago and ventured into Ybor Strip (same as Ybor as far as I know). This was during the evening shift on a Tuesday. About 8 girls to choose from and some very good looking while others not so much. I got a chance to play with the fitness girl who is a little older. Cannot recall her name but if you go there you will know who she is because she is the only one that has muscle on her. GPS all the way with her and I did not partake on anything other than a few dances while I played with her vagina. Wanted a CBJ for 250 or so. Also offered take out but the prices were outrageous close to a g. I think YMMV with her and if she likes you maybe will do for a lot less. Most girls will fuck for the right price like the monger below said.

    Did not hit Mons but ended up at Odyssey the next night and damn there was some fine tail in there. I saw a beautiful young blonde with nice teeth, tits, and ass. I wanted to spread her ass open right there and jam my tongue in her butthole she looked so damn good. She came over and she was a straight hustler. Wanted 600 to go in the VIP room for probably nothing but some rubbing on my dick. After I said no a few times she moved on to the next. I swear she went back there twice just while I was there. I am thinking she makes like 2 gs a night. The midget was there too and I think I saw her at the Hard Rock going into one of the rooms with 2 mongers. This was around 2 AM so she was either off that night or they took her out. Lucky bastards. She actually looked good dressed up. Anyway I got several dances from the girls but no action. At 40 bucks a dance or 3 for a 100 it's a waste of cash. Plenty of take out was offered. Unfortunately they all wanted 600 and up for some fun outside the club. If you have the cash you can get what you want but I am not trying to spend that much. I don't remember names except for a skinny new girl named Salem. Offered take out as well including any fetish that I asked about. But fuck man at 800 dollars I;d rather just jerk off and go to bed instead. Long story short you can make things happen if you have the cash and don't care about wasting it. The place next door serves alcohol so you can go there and return with it. I won't return to Odyssey. I miss the West Palm Beach style clubs where you can drink, eat, suck and fuck in the same place for a reasonable price.

  4. #5721

    Senior member coming to Tampa

    I had the opportunity to be in Tampa 3 or 4 years ago but only got to spend 2 days. I'll be coming down in a couple of weeks for roughly a week stay of no work and all play. Our strip joints here totally suck and no action. I have RTFF and will continue to do so and and take notes. I have a question is Ybor and YS the same club?? I understand Mons has some beauties but not much milage. I would love to hit a couple clubs with some thick Hispanic ass with FS or at least BBBJ VIPs. I'm also checking the Pasco board and it looks like the Red Room may be a good visit. If any of you guys have any suggestions or bits of information that may help feel free to post it here or send me a PM. Thank you and if any of you guys are ever in Knoxville or Atlanta and need help let me know.

  5. #5720

    YS Fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Teekers86  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    Heading over to your side of the bridge this Saturday. Going to the Hard rock for a little fun then thinking about going to Ybor since it's the closest club. At least I think it is? How is the action there? Is there maybe a more fun club. I love clubs where girls are down to play. Is this the place? Who are some girls I should look out for?
    Pretty much any girl there is down to play as long as the price is right.

  6. #5719

    Ybor advice

    Hey fellas,

    Heading over to your side of the bridge this Saturday. Going to the Hard rock for a little fun then thinking about going to Ybor since it's the closest club. At least I think it is? How is the action there? Is there maybe a more fun club. I love clubs where girls are down to play. Is this the place? Who are some girls I should look out for?

  7. #5718

    Spinner at Ybor

    Went back to Ybor strip for some more Day shift action. This time there was a petite little flat chested Spanish girl on the stage. None of the other girls were my type so I ponyed up to the stage and tipped a few dollars. Once the song ended I asked if she'd like to go in the back to play. There was Def a bit of a language barrier, but once she understood what I wanted everything was smooth. 260 just like before. She rode me for a few minutes then I spun her around into a crouching reverse cowgirl and banged her out until I blew in the bag.

    And in a major improvement over last visit, this girl did NOT slip the used condom into my pocket. Hurraaaaay.

  8. #5717

    Little cutie

    Anyone able to pm me the contact info for the little person?

  9. #5716
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    My buddy and I are thinking of heading to a strip club one evening while we are in town. Noticing a few places seem to be more bikini bars than actual strip clubs. We're looking for an actual strip club and one where touching is ok. We are used to Detroit area clubs where touching their tits, ass, and sometimes pussy is good to go usually. Extras in VIP is a plus but not necessary. We are technically staying in Bradenton, so location doesn't matter much since we will have to drive to Tampa anyway. Thanks!
    Chicas Cabaret. Open From 6 pm-6 am has a really wide range of girls minimum of 10 each night. Full Nude which is a plus and the sell liquor ask the security about it.

  10. #5715
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffer22  [View Original Post]
    There is a little person working at YS on the weekends lately.

    I have no idea what her name is.
    She was in odyssey last night.

  11. #5714

    Envy

    Anyone have any intel on Lauren at Envy? She is a bartender there. I doubt she's available for anything more than tending bar, but I love her look and want to see if anyone knows more about her.

  12. #5713

    Hey now

    Quote Originally Posted by NrbMan  [View Original Post]
    Witty quip.
    Don't sell the guy short.

  13. #5712

    Up on me

    Quote Originally Posted by NevauMind  [View Original Post]
    And ask if she will go up on me.
    Witty quip.

  14. #5711

    Maybe I will stop in

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackClarkKent  [View Original Post]
    Yes. She's down for in the club action or outside. Prices aren't half off tho! LOL.
    And ask if she will go up on me.

  15. #5710

    Tap little Cutie

    Quote Originally Posted by LogJammin18  [View Original Post]
    Nice. Anyone tap that?
    Yes. She's down for in the club action or outside. Prices aren't half off tho! LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape