Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 17937
-
08-22-22 15:49 #11127Senior Member

Posts: 225Lacyy
She contacted me a few weeks back wanting to meet up. I told her the last two times she ghosted me. So I told her no. She said she would sell me pics and video's. I said no to that. Then she sent me some disturbing photos of her neck like someone tried to strangle her with bruises and swelling.
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
She must be a real jewel. I used to see her 10 years ago and was a total blast. Drugs and whatever has taken the toll on her.
-
08-22-22 15:24 #11126Senior Member

Posts: 445Cori
Nope, no cock. All chick. If you look at that pick, you'll see it says "TOY". I have a full frontal nude of her showing a pretty shaved pussy, but can never seem to attach pics here. But I'll try one more time.
Originally Posted by DaShelby44
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 14:58 #11125Senior Member

Posts: 84Dinner bell
I bet they run when they here a dinner bell!
Originally Posted by SilentName1
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 12:22 #11124Senior Member

Posts: 89Shots fired
LMAO! I met her, she said that Obesity runs in her family. Its bull, noone runs in her family.
Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 09:07 #11123Senior Member

Posts: 363I looked her up to see what this was all about. Her Insta is not impressive at all. I'm not sure I'd jump on this if she was offering a 90% off sale. Awful.
Originally Posted by LuvItShaved
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 09:06 #11122Senior Member

Posts: 363Cashed and waddled maybe? No dashing in her.
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 08:43 #11121Senior Member

Posts: 360Bella
On another note, stay away from this one. Cashed and dashed me last night. There's more to it but bottom line. Go at your own risk.
-
08-22-22 08:42 #11120Senior Member

Posts: 84Cori
Pretty sure she has a cock.
Originally Posted by LuvItShaved
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 08:39 #11119Senior Member

Posts: 360Missing
I'd seen a Facebook post she had went missing or something. So I assume she probably OD somewhere.
Originally Posted by CodeNameDuches
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-22 23:54 #11118Senior Member

Posts: 141Lacyy
Last visit was probably 5 or 6 months ago. I think she stopped advertising about a month after that.
Originally Posted by Mg0685
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-22 22:51 #11117Senior Member

Posts: 344Lyao
[Deleted by Admin]
Please don't feed the trolls.
A2
-
08-21-22 21:26 #11116Senior Member

Posts: 154How long ago was your visit or when you saw her last?
Originally Posted by CodeNameDuches
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-22 21:18 #11115Senior Member

Posts: 235RE: Latina SA girl
LOL.
Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy
[View Original Post]
How does that even make sense, unless $3200 was for like max 3 visits a month to then go to 800 for ppm. She'd have to be a 10 in the looks category to ask for 800 a visit, and even that gets old fast. Just by the face blocked pic she looks like the chick in the club you take home at the end of the night when the place is about to close up and you struck out with the ones you were trying to get with.
At the very least, more pics, and a face pic. She's trying to get a good angle taking the pic from up high, which they usually do to hide a frumpy body. She's prob sucking in her gut and her lower body is disproportionate. That left thigh / leg is looking kinda funky / fake.
-
08-21-22 19:16 #11114Senior Member

Posts: 141Lacyy
Last visit I had with her, I threw her out. She was an incoherent mess. Last I saw her, she was staggering through the O'Charley's parking lot on Richmond Rd, presumably headed back to the Extended Stay where she'd been shacked up.
Originally Posted by Mg0685
[View Original Post]
Don't be. She was cute, but she had a lot of miles on her since those pics were taken and her service was ho-hum even when she wasn't a complete trainwreck.Fuck me. Sorry I missed her. She looks great!
-
08-21-22 17:02 #11113Douchebag

Posts: 239Opinions
That's great, but others speak for their experiences with ridiculing them. Personally my visit was just blah. Very clinical. Hopped on immediately for BBFS which is huge red flag.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




