Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 456 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 506 556 956 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 17936
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11111
    Quote Originally Posted by Mg0685  [View Original Post]
    So where is Lacyy now? I have lent seen her post in a while.
    Fuck me. Sorry I missed her. She looks great!

  2. #11110

    Lmao

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #11109

    Whatever happened?

    So where is Lacyy now? I have lent seen her post in a while.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B76C032C-016F-4FA3-97A5-0CB4CCB94E05.jpg‎  

  4. #11108

    Cori, The New Girl


  5. #11107

    Tara. Finally

    I get to her yesterday finally and my experience is closer to what everyone else has who gave not glowing reviews. To her credit, she had a nice lingerie on when I visited her. The appointment was rushed which is a bummer but not totally unexpected. However, the reason for me to not visit her again is that she actually looked like a little boy to me with the short hair. She was accommodating but not my cup of tea.

  6. #11106

    Pure Beauty

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    Pure Beauty has worn out her welcome in Cinci and is branching out to other cities that have not seen her brand of BS. Check Cinci boards under Pure Beauty. She is posting without a name on her ad for a reason. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ngton/89328333 yes she is pretty. But you get piss poor service from a volleyball player " cough cough bs". Check the Cinci boards under Pure Beauty.
    She is also known to cash and dash, and some reports mentioned a male lurking nearby, maybe even interrupting appointment. Definitely not worth it at any cost!

    On another note, I have a UTR to share digits if any of you get up to the Cincy area. My only requirement to obtain digits is you must be a contributing member whether senior or regular member. My review of her is on the Cincinnati forum under Escort Reviews.

    Take care and be safe!

  7. #11105

    Not sure if I will be back.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuvnerFun  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tara last week.

    Didn't have a bad time but still not the same experience I was looking for. She was clean and receptive. Nice place to host. No multi pop. Probably the reason I'm disappointed. If I pay for the hour I want the whole hour. I also discovered I'm not a fan of fake breasts.

    On another note I've asked a couple times for Kelsey's digits and no one has come through for me. Is she still around? If so, I still need those digits. LOL.
    I had a similar experience. She is cute. Nice location. Good skills. BJ fair.

    Ad says no limits, no boundaries. She said Greek and MSOG on the table. Which is total bull shit. She pulls the bait and switch on you. Asked about greek-"not till next visit". One pop and that was it. In and out less than 45 minutes. Paid $2 for a hour. I did feel rushed. As soon as we get started she is fucking around with her iWatch. She was probably setting a timer. I did feel short changed.

    Met me at the door. Not dressed up at all. No make up. Short hair. Cute, but plain looking. Looked like she had been out shooting some hoops with the sistas. . If she did not have those fake boobs (which are hard as rocks) she would be going for the dyke look.

    I might return but not anytime soon. Did not care for the bait and switch, tom boy look, setting her watch.

  8. #11104

    Fake tits

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSonny  [View Original Post]
    How are Tara's fake breasts? Are they rock solid or soft?
    They are hard as baseballs. Not soft at all.

  9. #11103
    Quote Originally Posted by GuvnerFun  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tara last week.

    Didn't have a bad time but still not the same experience I was looking for. She was clean and receptive. Nice place to host. No multi pop. Probably the reason I'm disappointed. If I pay for the hour I want the whole hour. I also discovered I'm not a fan of fake breasts.

    On another note I've asked a couple times for Kelsey's digits and no one has come through for me. Is she still around? If so, I still need those digits. LOL.
    How are Tara's fake breasts? Are they rock solid or soft?

  10. #11102
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Quoted me $3200/ month and then we could go to $800 ppm. I passed. Guess most guys did if she dropped to $300.
    Wow. $3200 per month. You might as well put the ring.

  11. #11101

    Guess her GPS got a little better.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeSawa  [View Original Post]
    I have met a really nice and sweet girl on SA who is in need of some help, she's only looking to see a few guys and stay utr, damage was 3. But it's well worth it, if you're not willing to meet her and help her out don't waste her time because she's in need of some help and having hard times, seniors pm but again please don't ruin this for us so take a really good care of her.
    Quoted me $3200/ month and then we could go to $800 ppm. I passed. Guess most guys did if she dropped to $300.

  12. #11100

    Dumb Ho

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    Pure Beauty has worn out her welcome in Cinci and is branching out to other cities that have not seen her brand of BS. Check Cinci boards under Pure Beauty. She is posting without a name on her ad for a reason. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ngton/89328333 yes she is pretty. But you get piss poor service from a volleyball player " cough cough bs". Check the Cinci boards under Pure Beauty.
    She's a bi*h! I contacted her a couple of months ago and inquired about her menu since it's so vague in her ad. She got super bitchy and said she's no junkie hooker or something like that LOL! I told her to F off you dumb! Anyway, her pics look a little dated and she looks kind of fat for my taste. Guess her volleyball physique has been replaced by her non-ho physique lmfao.

  13. #11099

    Thanks for the heads up on Pure Beauty

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    Pure Beauty has worn out her welcome in Cinci and is branching out to other cities that have not seen her brand of BS. Check Cinci boards under Pure Beauty. She is posting without a name on her ad for a reason. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ngton/89328333 yes she is pretty. But you get piss poor service from a volleyball player " cough cough bs". Check the Cinci boards under Pure Beauty.
    Saw her ad and was intrigued. It gave me tgbt vibes. Thanks for the heads up to avoid this provider. We already have 'blonde beauty' in Lex who gives piss poor service and now we have 'pure beauty' LOL.

  14. #11098

    Latina SA girl

    I have met a really nice and sweet girl on SA who is in need of some help, she's only looking to see a few guys and stay utr, damage was 3. But it's well worth it, if you're not willing to meet her and help her out don't waste her time because she's in need of some help and having hard times, seniors pm but again please don't ruin this for us so take a really good care of her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 17B83454-C2DC-451B-AAC1-3770524E280A.jpg‎  

  15. #11097

    Tara

    Saw Tara last week.

    Didn't have a bad time but still not the same experience I was looking for. She was clean and receptive. Nice place to host. No multi pop. Probably the reason I'm disappointed. If I pay for the hour I want the whole hour. I also discovered I'm not a fan of fake breasts.

    On another note I've asked a couple times for Kelsey's digits and no one has come through for me. Is she still around? If so, I still need those digits. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape