Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 589 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 89 489 539 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 639 689 1089 1589 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,835 of 25717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16897

    Big Boobed Danielle Pics

    She asked me to post these pics for her. Anyone interested in her number, feel free to PM me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 720FE977-3CD6-4009-ADA2-3C556718C3A9.jpg‎  

  2. #16896

    First post.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/017/NzQ...zE2OWY4NGU.jpg

    I have been mongering for a while but recently found this site.

    I had seen Cassie a few times a few years ago. I thought I would reach out and pay her a visit. Met at apartment. Place was dirty and smelt of cigarettes bad. She invited me in and we started conversing. I Immediately noticed she was very jittery and distracted. Her face was sunken in and her teeth were rotten. She took her shirt off and said she was going to clean up. I noticed sores all over her arms and torso. I thought then this is a good time to get out. But before I could do that 2 hood rats come out of bedroom one with a gun. They asked me to hand over what I had. Fortunately I only carried the donation. I was not going to press my luck. Walked out with tail between my legs and let it go.

    I had generally had good times with her but she has definitely changed.

    Oh well this is part of the game. I got to comfortable with someone I thought was safe.

    Always check your surroundings!

  3. #16895

    Nina

    Talked with this one on SB awhile back but never pulled trigger because some limitations (no kissing no DATY). Appears real but didn't TOFTT. Texted because she's now on STG. Same restrictions still in play.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/355981086310

  4. #16894

    Scammer

    So, I set up a meet with lovequeen, easy contact, and quick response. We begin chatting and she asks for $20 up front to "confirm". (I know, instant red flag, but, thinking with the wrong head) So I send and she goes silent for a few minutes. I finally get a response from her and she gives her location address. Downtown notel. I arrive, and find a place to park and I walk to the outside of the building. I say I'm here and ask for room. She says she has a friend there that doesn't want to leave (another flag) to which I say, "if she wants to stay for your safey, that's fine. Then it becomes, they want money sent. I refuse to send more because that's not what we agreed to. At least I only lost $20. If someone else had a different experience, I'd be interested in hearing it, but I need to stop falling for these scammers.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/636613499565

  5. #16893

  6. #16892

    Hello kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by TalentedMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? She does not appear to have a name in her ad.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/416553108890
    This is the Hall of shamer hello kitty sign troll.

    Use sumosearch to check her number and you will find her older ads.

  7. #16891

    Suggestions?

    I dreamed about young baddie a lot and now that's she's visiting her uncle needing someone just like that.

    Spinner and CIP thanks in advance.

  8. #16890

    Question her weight listed

    Quote Originally Posted by GitHerDone2020  [View Original Post]
    No haven't seen her and I hope I don't,especially in a elevator, them things have wait limits ya know.
    It appears that she might have 140 lbs just in the hips, butt, and thighs. To each his own.

  9. #16889

    Ariel

    Ghosted me twice now, I am done with her.

  10. #16888

    She might be nice

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvinCurves79  [View Original Post]
    Very sweet girl and super sexy. Not GFE though, so don't go in expecting it. Rates as listed and are very reasonable. Communication is perfect as well. Enjoy!
    I will take your word that she is a sweet girl and her pics she looks very appealing but 260 for an hour with no GFE and everything covered is not very reasonable. We need to stop paying these prices.

  11. #16887

    Looking for

    Missing young baddie one of my regulars till she went to visit her uncle anyone got a girl like her and around here I could come see and dream about thanks in advance.

  12. #16886
    Quote Originally Posted by SmutMutt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? I was a frequent flier several years back great service and very good at what she does. Sure wouldn't mind getting back in touch.
    Likewise. She was always sweet and kind to me as well, and while I know she was having some trouble with landlords and stalkers, I really hope she is doing well. Any confirmation of that, at least, would be nice to hear if she got out or UTR.

  13. #16885

    Weekend Specials is a straight scammm

    Fellows beware the post with a female that doesn't show her face talking about come keep me company is a scam. I watched my coworker in disbelief as he sent this girl $20 for "gas money" knowing she wasn't going to show up. And she didn't. If you need proof text 903 I will 720 send you 7624 proof..

  14. #16884

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by TalentedMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? She does not appear to have a name in her ad.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/416553108890
    No haven't seen her and I hope I don't,especially in a elevator, them things have wait limits ya know.

  15. #16883

    Anyone seen her?

    Anyone seen this one? She does not appear to have a name in her ad.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/416553108890

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape