Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 904 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 404 804 854 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 954 1004 1404 1904 ... LastLast
Results 13,546 to 13,560 of 41283
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #27738
    Quote Originally Posted by MovingForward  [View Original Post]
    I think I'm going to take a stab at seeing her. If see tries to rip me off (or is successful), I'll report back. So, am I a fool for trying or would most want to hear the results?
    This will be the post of the year, watch your back, and report back how it goes.

  2. #27737

    Mandy 3

    I think I'm going to take a stab at seeing her. If see tries to rip me off (or is successful), I'll report back. So, am I a fool for trying or would most want to hear the results?

  3. #27736

    Scam Alert

    I was recently called by a 904 number and decided to answer it because my service provider will usually filter out "Spam Risk" calls. I answered and said "hello, who is this?" And the person responded by saying "Hi, is (my personal name) there?

    I responded by saying yeah this is me what do you want? He then proceeded to say that he was with the police department's human trafficking department and that I need to lawyer up and come to the court on Monday. I was shocked because I've only been with two older service providers from STG and they definitely weren't victims of any kind. I was sweating bullets and tried to ask for more info but then he got aggressive with me since I tried to brush him off in the beginning. He went on to say that the call was recorded and that I could even check to number on Google to confirm before he abruptly hung up on me.

    So I did but noticed it was for a smaller station in the city. I went ahead and called them to let them know what happened since it seemed suspicious and they let me know it's a scam where someone uses a software to falsify the call number. He said I would have had mail if I was indicted. I'm sure the call would have ended up in me paying money to someone if I was gullible. Be careful out there!

  4. #27735

    Regular user

    Hello, I'm just wondering how much longer till I can get put up to senior status?

    Beenthere9.

    November 18th if you don't piss me off. It's automatic after six months and 25 posts.

    A2

  5. #27734
    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Hey Xolorass,

    Since you said she is the girl in the picture, I am guessing you had a date. So, some details would be nice. At least comment on her talents.
    Everything was covered. She was nice and sweet. She wasn't shaved but not to hairy but like just growing it out.

    Said she was new and I could tell by her being nervous. But once she was comfortable we had fun. She got super wet during mish. More wet than other positions. No odors, clean and fresh smelling. Hope that helps.

  6. #27733

    I've Grown

    So as I get longer in the game, I have more rules for myself. I won't go through all of them here, but one main Rule is to never visit a Red Roof inn even the higher level ones. I say this to add my newest rule for myself:

    Never visit Mustange road.

    I've been kicking this one around for a while but my last two visits solidified it for me. My very last visit was with this one.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/937707806708

    The pic in the Jeans seem to be the most up to date pic. The hips are just as they appear in the pic, she was probably wearing the very same jeans, but she is barely keeping about water in my opinion. I arrive to the spot and all entrances look like a DB convention was in town. I had to walk throug ha few groups and ask to be let through (nicely of course). But I'm a bit muscular and wide up top so I guess it helps a little. I debated actually going in and made her aware of my trepidation; but decided to go in. Her floor looked un-trafficed so I decided to knock. Like I said, though she seemed to be in her own room and one who stays out of trouble, she looks like as street walker in my opinion. Mascara was too thick and uneven, and she had yuck mouth. Room was decently straight. I placed the donation down with some small talk she went to take a pee or something with the door open. Another turn off because most of them don't wash after that. Sitting there I decided I deserve better than this. The only reason I was there was because I reached out to LAney after seeing a good review but never heard back from her. Yet I was still horny with expectation of hearing back from leney.

    I told her that the situation around the place did not make me feel comfortable and offered to drop a $20 for her time. She started to whine and complain so I made my next to last off of 40 if she just STFU (my last offer was to just leave). She was s till unhappy but I decided I did not want her anywhere near my willy. Dropped a 40 and went home. I had to navigate a group to 3 more DB's in the stairwell to get back to my car. It was enough to cure my horney ness. But I must say that is my last visit there ever.

  7. #27732

    Kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one a few weeks ago. Let me start out by saying she looks nothing like her pics. A few pounds heavier with about a million spider bits on her legs. Almost drove off when I seen her. But she offered me a deal because she was stranded out at the beach so I went threw with it. Because of her pics on Stg I wanted full course. But after seeing her appearance. Decided on the BBBJCIM. With that being said. Let me tell you this girl seem like she has a 454 big block engine in her throat. She gave me the most amazing head I ever had. When I exploded in her mouth, she didn't let one drop hit my car seat.
    Hey Koolbreeze,

    Is this the babe?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/426314379333

  8. #27731

    No name

    This babe wanted a deposit as well. 2 still I don't do deposits.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7864900721

  9. #27730

  10. #27729

    Come see me on the westside

    Quote Originally Posted by XolorAss  [View Original Post]
    Browsed the site for a year or so and now decided to post a recent experience of mine.

    Contacted her and got a quick response. I was reluctant at first until we verified by Google Duo.

    It was an incall on the deep westside off I10 at a nicer holiday hotel. No db's or drugs involved except for Mary Jane.

    She is the girl in the pictures. She was a sweet girl. Told me she was 21 and from Georgia. I opted for the hh for 1. 6.

    Looking forward to providing more reports soon.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/89215864
    Hey Xolorass,

    Since you said she is the girl in the picture, I am guessing you had a date. So, some details would be nice. At least comment on her talents.

  11. #27728

    Forgot the link

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one a few weeks ago. Let me start out by saying she looks nothing like her pics. A few pounds heavier with about a million spider bits on her legs. Almost drove off when I seen her. But she offered me a deal because she was stranded out at the beach so I went threw with it. Because of her pics on Stg I wanted full course. But after seeing her appearance. Decided on the BBBJCIM. With that being said. Let me tell you this girl seem like she has a 454 big block engine in her throat. She gave me the most amazing head I ever had. When I exploded in her mouth, she didn't let one drop hit my car seat.
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/295162717720

  12. #27727
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    Hey saw Lunas posting on tryst and reached out. Got one reply back with minimal details and haven't heard anything since.

    Has anyone taken the leap?

    https://tryst.link/escort/luna-
    No, but I notice a few of the pics are of a much older woman. Guess what I suspect?

    Also, different name and phone number but same pics on this AS ad: https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2853599.

    So I'm skeptical but would love to be wrong.

  13. #27726

    Zara

    Saw Zara around Aug 4 at an nicer hotel incall off jtb. She is the girl in the pictures and played nice at first. There was a slight body odor from you know where but not to bad. Then after I paid her she tried to make out that I didn't. So I'd advise to stay away. It isn't worth the hassle. 2. 0 for the hr. But YMMV.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/u...-babe/46740707

  14. #27725

    Jezebel

    Saw Jezebel not to long ago at an incall at a nicer hotel on the Northside. She was very cool to talk to and fun times to boot. Everything is covered except for BBBJ. Did hh for 1. 4.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...-only/48806443

  15. #27724

    Come let me please you. Westside

    Browsed the site for a year or so and now decided to post a recent experience of mine.

    Contacted her and got a quick response. I was reluctant at first until we verified by Google Duo.

    It was an incall on the deep westside off I10 at a nicer holiday hotel. No db's or drugs involved except for Mary Jane.

    She is the girl in the pictures. She was a sweet girl. Told me she was 21 and from Georgia. I opted for the hh for 1. 6.

    Looking forward to providing more reports soon.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/89215864

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape