Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,561 to 13,575 of 41292
-
08-21-22 14:29 #27732Senior Member

Posts: 225Kennedy
Hey Koolbreeze,
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
Is this the babe?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/426314379333
-
08-21-22 14:25 #27731Senior Member

Posts: 225No name
This babe wanted a deposit as well. 2 still I don't do deposits.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7864900721
-
08-21-22 14:22 #27730Senior Member

Posts: 225Angel
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/599322338522
What's a deposit $. Said bye.
-
08-21-22 14:14 #27729Senior Member

Posts: 225Come see me on the westside
Hey Xolorass,
Originally Posted by XolorAss
[View Original Post]
Since you said she is the girl in the picture, I am guessing you had a date. So, some details would be nice. At least comment on her talents.
-
08-21-22 09:51 #27728Senior Member

Posts: 522Forgot the link
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/295162717720
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-22 00:58 #27727Senior Member

Posts: 82No, but I notice a few of the pics are of a much older woman. Guess what I suspect?
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
Also, different name and phone number but same pics on this AS ad: https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2853599.
So I'm skeptical but would love to be wrong.
-
08-20-22 21:42 #27726Regular Member

Posts: 14Zara
Saw Zara around Aug 4 at an nicer hotel incall off jtb. She is the girl in the pictures and played nice at first. There was a slight body odor from you know where but not to bad. Then after I paid her she tried to make out that I didn't. So I'd advise to stay away. It isn't worth the hassle. 2. 0 for the hr. But YMMV.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/u...-babe/46740707
-
08-20-22 21:35 #27725Regular Member

Posts: 14Jezebel
Saw Jezebel not to long ago at an incall at a nicer hotel on the Northside. She was very cool to talk to and fun times to boot. Everything is covered except for BBBJ. Did hh for 1. 4.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...-only/48806443
-
08-20-22 21:29 #27724Regular Member

Posts: 14Come let me please you. Westside
Browsed the site for a year or so and now decided to post a recent experience of mine.
Contacted her and got a quick response. I was reluctant at first until we verified by Google Duo.
It was an incall on the deep westside off I10 at a nicer holiday hotel. No db's or drugs involved except for Mary Jane.
She is the girl in the pictures. She was a sweet girl. Told me she was 21 and from Georgia. I opted for the hh for 1. 6.
Looking forward to providing more reports soon.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/89215864
-
08-20-22 13:40 #27723Senior Member

Posts: 554Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 13:31 #27722Senior Member

Posts: 244Luba- Tryst?
Hey saw Lunas posting on tryst and reached out. Got one reply back with minimal details and haven't heard anything since.
Has anyone taken the leap?
https://tryst.link/escort/luna-
-
08-20-22 13:23 #27721Regular Member

Posts: 3Lol
Welcome to Jacksonville that's pretty standard.
Originally Posted by VladVonK
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 13:03 #27720Regular Member

Posts: 3Ymmv
Kinda mechanical everything covered. Head game was. Meh because it was covered Her mom was staying with her as well when I saw her. She was at one of those "known" hotels in Baymeadows. This was a few months back. She actually looks like her pics and her ass is indeed phat. Can't remember if she had any baby damage. I would see again if I was in a pinch.
Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert00
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 12:41 #27719Senior Member

Posts: 125Got a link?
Inquiring minds want to know.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 11:39 #27718Senior Member

Posts: 95They used to
Off my bucket list as it were. However they played together very well but not with each other. It was a great time. Only seldom indulge in anything currently. Just not worth the coins, frustrations, aggravations and risk. Not for what's currently out there. Miss it just being fun.
Originally Posted by TimCore
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





