Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 549 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 49 449 499 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 599 649 1049 1549 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 26409
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18189
    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    And you could become a movie star. Imagine that.

  2. #18188
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    No cute cop-chicks to pose for pics?
    There's plenty.

  3. #18187
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslas  [View Original Post]
    Was closer to 35th and Greenfield.
    Then it was 60th & Oklahoma. Last info was west bend. Maybe she'll chime in, she reads the forum.

  4. #18186

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by FawkuAwe  [View Original Post]
    Was she on 35th and Highland?
    Was closer to 35th and Greenfield.

  5. #18185

    Red head and a good scare

    Met up with Red at her place near Hampton. Great service as usual. Be aware, has a roommate who she says is "slow" -- as we went up stairs and around the corner he is standing there in the dark in the doorway and scared the heck out of both of us.

  6. #18184
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    Dear friend,

    That is nothing to be ashamed of. You trusted and cared for a crack whole for a short time. To make you feel more comfortable with sharing your story let me expose myself. As humiliating as it will be, I've done much much worse. I'll put it out for all to see. Here goes. My name is DL and I married a christian woman. Even though I was raised in a Baptist cult and all the creepy shit that happened to me and around me, I returned to a religious biotch to help raise children. Much worse, I tried for ten years to make it work. I will share more of the horror in the future in another section but I've learned this: For someone to truly and deeply fuck you over, they must first earn your trust. So when someone boasts of possessing a preconceived righteousness, hide your money, hide your children, and get the fuck away. Ask Coochie, a crack whole is just an amateur.

    My God man, share your story.
    It wasn't me. But I'll bet we all have "a story" or three. That why we're hanging out here.

  7. #18183

    Alayna?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    Maria's daughter. Moved to west bend.
    Was she on 35th and Highland?

  8. #18182

    RE: Uh oh

    I wonder if her and "Mermaid" are related. Ya' know, like "Rock Sista's".

    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaPiez  [View Original Post]

  9. #18181

    RE: I could be wrong

    Looks like she may have eaten (literally) one of her prior "Dates". I just love that term, "Dates".

    Since when did a "Date" become meeting a total stranger & swallowing their liquid human for a few measely bucks. Quite the play on words.

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    All of her is disgusting not just her face man lmao.

  10. #18180

    If he is on here:

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslas  [View Original Post]
    Speculation is he's already on here but too embarrassed to say anything. I don't blame him.
    Dear friend,

    That is nothing to be ashamed of. You trusted and cared for a crack whole for a short time. To make you feel more comfortable with sharing your story let me expose myself. As humiliating as it will be, I've done much much worse. I'll put it out for all to see. Here goes. My name is DL and I married a christian woman. Even though I was raised in a Baptist cult and all the creepy shit that happened to me and around me, I returned to a religious biotch to help raise children. Much worse, I tried for ten years to make it work. I will share more of the horror in the future in another section but I've learned this: For someone to truly and deeply fuck you over, they must first earn your trust. So when someone boasts of possessing a preconceived righteousness, hide your money, hide your children, and get the fuck away. Ask Coochie, a crack whole is just an amateur.

    My God man, share your story.

  11. #18179
    Quote Originally Posted by KangarooKid  [View Original Post]
    I bet she'd wear a mask if you asked in your text. But I'm telling you it's the best overall I've had in a few months.
    All of her is disgusting not just her face man lmao.

  12. #18178

    I could be wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by KangarooKid  [View Original Post]
    I bet she'd wear a mask if you asked in your text. But I'm telling you it's the best overall I've had in a few months.
    But I'm pretty sure it's not her face. Or at least not just her face.

  13. #18177

    Mask

    Quote Originally Posted by Slugo  [View Original Post]
    Maybe if she had some kind of gloryhole setup going it might be doable.
    I bet she'd wear a mask if you asked in your text. But I'm telling you it's the best overall I've had in a few months.

  14. #18176
    Quote Originally Posted by KangarooKid  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/852904956393

    Tried her the other day. Before you start with the not for you remarks consider.

    1 has a place, neat clean daytime safe and no sign of others living there.

    2 clean, smelled good and yes tasted great.

    3 wallet friendly and willing to negotiate.

    4 completely open menu, nothing she won't do if the price is right. I had a BBBJ for. 4 but added rimming for only another. 2.

    5 most important. She's incredibly good at what she does. I've been with most here over the years and her oral skills are top 5.

    6 next time I see how tight the other two holes are.

    Worth a shot guys in the miserable era a great BJ beats getting robbed or rushed.
    I'd rather be a eunuch.

  15. #18175

    Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like somebody got burned and took out an ad to expose her. He should join this forum and would learn what to expect from a crack whole. You guys are quite helpful. Probably too old to change who I am but I've learned much about what to avoid.
    Speculation is he's already on here but too embarrassed to say anything. I don't blame him.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape