Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 550 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 50 450 500 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 600 650 1050 1550 ... LastLast
Results 8,236 to 8,250 of 26409
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18174

    And I thought I was a simp

    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaPiez  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like somebody got burned and took out an ad to expose her. He should join this forum and would learn what to expect from a crack whole. You guys are quite helpful. Probably too old to change who I am but I've learned much about what to avoid.

  2. #18173
    Senior Member


    Posts: 246
    Quote Originally Posted by KangarooKid  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/852904956393

    Tried her the other day. Before you start with the not for you remarks consider.

    1 has a place, neat clean daytime safe and no sign of others living there.

    2 clean, smelled good and yes tasted great.

    3 wallet friendly and willing to negotiate.

    4 completely open menu, nothing she won't do if the price is right. I had a BBBJ for. 4 but added rimming for only another. 2.

    5 most important. She's incredibly good at what she does. I've been with most here over the years and her oral skills are top 5.

    6 next time I see how tight the other two holes are.

    Worth a shot guys in the miserable era a great BJ beats getting robbed or rushed.
    Maybe if she had some kind of gloryhole setup going it might be doable.

  3. #18172

  4. #18171

    Sober

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryBob  [View Original Post]
    Were you under the influence of anything when you saw her?
    Stone cold sober and will be again next time.

  5. #18170

    Hmmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by KangarooKid  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/852904956393

    Tried her the other day. Before you start with the not for you remarks consider.

    1 has a place, neat clean daytime safe and no sign of others living there.

    2 clean, smelled good and yes tasted great.

    3 wallet friendly and willing to negotiate.

    4 completely open menu, nothing she won't do if the price is right. I had a BBBJ for. 4 but added rimming for only another. 2.

    5 most important. She's incredibly good at what she does. I've been with most here over the years and her oral skills are top 5.

    6 next time I see how tight the other two holes are.

    Worth a shot guys in the miserable era a great BJ beats getting robbed or rushed.
    Were you under the influence of anything when you saw her?

  6. #18169
    Senior Member


    Posts: 384

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    I may give her a try. She should have cleaned her hole before taking photos.

  7. #18168
    Senior Member


    Posts: 384
    Quote Originally Posted by KangarooKid  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/852904956393

    Tried her the other day. Before you start with the not for you remarks consider.

    1 has a place, neat clean daytime safe and no sign of others living there.

    2 clean, smelled good and yes tasted great.

    3 wallet friendly and willing to negotiate.

    4 completely open menu, nothing she won't do if the price is right. I had a BBBJ for. 4 but added rimming for only another. 2.

    5 most important. She's incredibly good at what she does. I've been with most here over the years and her oral skills are top 5.

    6 next time I see how tight the other two holes are.

    Worth a shot guys in the miserable era a great BJ beats getting robbed or rushed.
    I guess if you closed your eyes.

  8. #18167

    Give her a try

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/852904956393

    Tried her the other day. Before you start with the not for you remarks consider.

    1 has a place, neat clean daytime safe and no sign of others living there.

    2 clean, smelled good and yes tasted great.

    3 wallet friendly and willing to negotiate.

    4 completely open menu, nothing she won't do if the price is right. I had a BBBJ for. 4 but added rimming for only another. 2.

    5 most important. She's incredibly good at what she does. I've been with most here over the years and her oral skills are top 5.

    6 next time I see how tight the other two holes are.

    Worth a shot guys in the miserable era a great BJ beats getting robbed or rushed.

  9. #18166
    Quote Originally Posted by HellNo87  [View Original Post]
    Wrong Aria, The girl I'm talking about is about 5' maybe a 100 pounds early 20's short black hair quiet kind of drawn back. She used to be off 35th on the south side then she moved to west allis and the last time I saw her she was off 60th and Oklahoma.
    Maria's daughter. Moved to west bend.

  10. #18165

  11. #18164

    Jaeda

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerTown  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately.

    PM me if you like.

    BEERTOWN OUT.
    She hasn't posted in like a month or so? Not sure where she is?

  12. #18163

    New here and thinking about giving this one a shot / has anyone seen her


  13. #18162

    Bald Jaeda

    Has anyone seen her lately.

    PM me if you like.

    BEERTOWN OUT.

  14. #18161

    Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    "Oak Creek" is a huge red flag. Best to avoid.
    It's best to avoid Franklin too. All of those cheesy notels on south 27th st are in Franklin. If you do decide to venture into that area, just be careful when you leave. Do not make any you-turns on 27th. Trust me, I've been followed before. They will ride your a $$ until you're out of there district. Be careful out there!

  15. #18160
    Quote Originally Posted by OralFunGuy20  [View Original Post]
    Pics are actually Lexi Belle. Porn Star. Add is B. S.

    .
    Possibly something our favorite uncle would do for "bait"? No cute cop-chicks to pose for pics?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape