Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 10968
-
08-23-22 20:59 #7038Senior Member

Posts: 232Ari from Andover
I had this chick over. She didn't ask a single thing about me. In fact I believe the first question she asked was if the donation was going to be cash. LOL fuck that. I Know their type. Was hardly making eye contact with me either and said she had to leave within an hour of arriving. Sent that useless thot away; I'm not dealing with these ice queens. Guarantee it would have been lame CBJ and CFS at best.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-2e18b34201f8
-
08-23-22 15:28 #7037Senior Member

Posts: 4548That's going to be tough to try to get with her and not make yourself look like you stalking her. Good luck though because it's not going to be easy at all having this conversation.
Originally Posted by EmsKula
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 15:20 #7036Senior Member

Posts: 393Direct approach
Lead with that. Not an opener, but strike up a conversation and steer it that way if she's flirty.
Originally Posted by EmsKula
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 15:55 #7035Senior Member

Posts: 157Girl in my Gym is on SB
I recently joined SB and noticed that a girl that I regularly see at the gym is also on SB. She was among the first girls to like my profile. What is the best way to approach her outside SB?
-
08-22-22 13:35 #7034Senior Member

Posts: 90Cherubdoll
Any feedback from anyone on this lady. PM is fine to. Seems familiar to me, but I don't know why. Sometimes these profiles all blend to together. LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-3a6c3c958da1
-
08-21-22 21:06 #7033Senior Member

Posts: 203Bwahaha I never know the pornstar ones apparently but always seem to pick out the ones obviously too good to be true. Thanks for the name though.
Originally Posted by Shabooboo
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-22 20:13 #7032Senior Member

Posts: 71Scam LOL that's pornstar sarah vandella.
Originally Posted by Wockser
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-22 19:38 #7031Senior Member

Posts: 2111Rule
My rule of thumb is not to touch any profile less than 30 days old (most scammers will be reported and deleted within 30 days). But this one sure looks tempting.
Originally Posted by Wockser
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-22 19:19 #7030Senior Member

Posts: 203I'm assuming scam but had to check. Anyone know this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-297e6d6bf574
-
08-21-22 17:58 #7029Senior Member

Posts: 82Might not be the right place
I know there's a sister site for foreign girl (but the payment options suck) but anyways my question is if you guys know any you tubers or tiktoks or anything of men traveling to foreign countries, showing the girls, documenting their trips etc. I found one TikTok of a guy seemingly doing that and was wondering if there were more.
-
08-18-22 10:27
Senior Member
- Reason
- Jumped the gun
-
08-18-22 09:20 #7028Senior Member

Posts: 702If they give a time limit, it's a pro and not what I personally look for.
Originally Posted by SixtyNineX10
[View Original Post]
The students / young professionals who do this for rent help / extra cash / kink don't raise time limits.
-
08-18-22 00:46 #7027Regular Member

Posts: 2Check PM
Hello, I have PM'd you.
Originally Posted by JohnCane871
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 14:52 #7026Senior Member

Posts: 90I texted back and forth with her
I think she would play for $600 - $700 - but said it was for an hour, so hit me as more of a pro. Not in my budget and even if it was. Not sure I would spend it on her.
Originally Posted by Mfp79
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 21:43 #7025Senior Member

Posts: 109With that nose, she should be the one paying you 1 K.
Originally Posted by Mfp79
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 21:12 #7024Senior Member

Posts: 117This one wants 1 k https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-b4e64cdb6353 - haven't met her nor tried to negotiate yet.
Originally Posted by BigGuy3344
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






