Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 263 of 732 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 313 363 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 10966
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #7036

    Direct approach

    Quote Originally Posted by EmsKula  [View Original Post]
    I recently joined SB and noticed that a girl that I regularly see at the gym is also on SB. She was among the first girls to like my profile. What is the best way to approach her outside SB?
    Lead with that. Not an opener, but strike up a conversation and steer it that way if she's flirty.

  2. #7035

    Girl in my Gym is on SB

    I recently joined SB and noticed that a girl that I regularly see at the gym is also on SB. She was among the first girls to like my profile. What is the best way to approach her outside SB?

  3. #7034

    Cherubdoll

    Any feedback from anyone on this lady. PM is fine to. Seems familiar to me, but I don't know why. Sometimes these profiles all blend to together. LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-3a6c3c958da1

  4. #7033
    Quote Originally Posted by Shabooboo  [View Original Post]
    Scam LOL that's pornstar sarah vandella.
    Bwahaha I never know the pornstar ones apparently but always seem to pick out the ones obviously too good to be true. Thanks for the name though.

  5. #7032
    Quote Originally Posted by Wockser  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming scam but had to check. Anyone know this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-297e6d6bf574
    Scam LOL that's pornstar sarah vandella.

  6. #7031

    Rule

    My rule of thumb is not to touch any profile less than 30 days old (most scammers will be reported and deleted within 30 days). But this one sure looks tempting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wockser  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming scam but had to check. Anyone know this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-297e6d6bf574

  7. #7030
    I'm assuming scam but had to check. Anyone know this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-297e6d6bf574

  8. #7029

    Might not be the right place

    I know there's a sister site for foreign girl (but the payment options suck) but anyways my question is if you guys know any you tubers or tiktoks or anything of men traveling to foreign countries, showing the girls, documenting their trips etc. I found one TikTok of a guy seemingly doing that and was wondering if there were more.

  9. 08-18-22 10:27

    Reason
    Jumped the gun

  10. #7028
    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNineX10  [View Original Post]
    I think she would play for $600 - $700 - but said it was for an hour, so hit me as more of a pro. Not in my budget and even if it was. Not sure I would spend it on her.
    If they give a time limit, it's a pro and not what I personally look for.

    The students / young professionals who do this for rent help / extra cash / kink don't raise time limits.

  11. #7027

    Check PM

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCane871  [View Original Post]
    Like anything I get tired of seeing the same girls I have met on SDM or SA. I have 3 girl's info that I have been given permission to share to a few enthusiasts. 3 girls that are great at fucking and just need to text them to set up appointments, non pros too.

    If you have any similar girls who will circumvent the usual meet and great and just like to set something up we can trade info.
    Hello, I have PM'd you.

  12. #7026

    I texted back and forth with her

    Quote Originally Posted by Mfp79  [View Original Post]
    This one wants 1 k https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-b4e64cdb6353 - haven't met her nor tried to negotiate yet.
    I think she would play for $600 - $700 - but said it was for an hour, so hit me as more of a pro. Not in my budget and even if it was. Not sure I would spend it on her.

  13. #7025
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfp79  [View Original Post]
    This one wants 1 k https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-b4e64cdb6353 - haven't met her nor tried to negotiate yet.
    With that nose, she should be the one paying you 1 K.

  14. #7024
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy3344  [View Original Post]
    Which ones are asking 1 k now?
    This one wants 1 k https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-b4e64cdb6353 - haven't met her nor tried to negotiate yet.

  15. #7023
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Actually never mind. 1 k is worth it for a whole weekend, as in 48 hours. Although I don't think I would want any more than 6-8 hours of disruption to my normal life LOL. Going to spend the rest of the time sleeping and stuff anyway.
    Yeah I once had a girl for about 48 hours with me on a small weekend trip. Tossed her 700 and she drained me about five times and also had a lot of hanging out time too. Those are the keepers. Shame she moved though, used to have a lot of fun and was a genuine screamer, a surprising new kink.

  16. #7022

    Weekend

    Actually never mind. 1 k is worth it for a whole weekend, as in 48 hours. Although I don't think I would want any more than 6-8 hours of disruption to my normal life LOL. Going to spend the rest of the time sleeping and stuff anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wockser  [View Original Post]
    I'd pay 1 k if they were spending a whole weekend with me and we're always ready to go.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape