Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 10957
-
08-18-22 00:46 #7027Regular Member

Posts: 2Check PM
Hello, I have PM'd you.
Originally Posted by JohnCane871
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 14:52 #7026Senior Member

Posts: 90I texted back and forth with her
I think she would play for $600 - $700 - but said it was for an hour, so hit me as more of a pro. Not in my budget and even if it was. Not sure I would spend it on her.
Originally Posted by Mfp79
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 21:43 #7025Senior Member

Posts: 109With that nose, she should be the one paying you 1 K.
Originally Posted by Mfp79
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 21:12 #7024Senior Member

Posts: 117This one wants 1 k https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-b4e64cdb6353 - haven't met her nor tried to negotiate yet.
Originally Posted by BigGuy3344
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 14:50 #7023Regular Member

Posts: 9Yeah I once had a girl for about 48 hours with me on a small weekend trip. Tossed her 700 and she drained me about five times and also had a lot of hanging out time too. Those are the keepers. Shame she moved though, used to have a lot of fun and was a genuine screamer, a surprising new kink.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 20:17 #7022Senior Member

Posts: 2109Weekend
Actually never mind. 1 k is worth it for a whole weekend, as in 48 hours. Although I don't think I would want any more than 6-8 hours of disruption to my normal life LOL. Going to spend the rest of the time sleeping and stuff anyway.
Originally Posted by Wockser
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 20:07 #7021Senior Member

Posts: 2109It's still not worth it
I've spent 6-8 hours with several ladies who were 8 or 9/10 in my mind and the allowance wasn't anything out of the ordinary (although you can add to that cost of drinks, food, etc.). We just clicked. And for me it's not just about appearance. A 10/10 girl that isn't enamored with me is sort of useless. A 9/10 girl that pushes all my buttons is like a slice of heaven. The trick is to be patient and wait for the ones that don't have a big 1 k head. As the fishing analogy goes. Waiting without a fishing line is pointless. You got to have several lines in the water and then have the patience to catch the big kahuna (and throw the 1 k misfits back in the water LOL).
Originally Posted by Wockser
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 19:54 #7020Senior Member

Posts: 25Which ones are asking 1 k now?
Originally Posted by Boston234
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 19:53 #7019Senior Member

Posts: 203I'd pay 1 k if they were spending a whole weekend with me and we're always ready to go.
Originally Posted by Boston234
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 18:42 #7018Senior Member

Posts: 281 K now?
I've texted a few girls and they all went to $1 K. I've been on and off of SA and it just seems like the ask from these girls is going up? I used to pay 400 for really great girls? Ugh.
-
08-13-22 13:12 #7017Senior Member

Posts: 47Anyone want to share some DTF girls?
Like anything I get tired of seeing the same girls I have met on SDM or SA. I have 3 girl's info that I have been given permission to share to a few enthusiasts. 3 girls that are great at fucking and just need to text them to set up appointments, non pros too.
If you have any similar girls who will circumvent the usual meet and great and just like to set something up we can trade info.
-
08-13-22 09:02 #7016Senior Member

Posts: 349She is real?
I'd pay the 600. Is she real?
Originally Posted by David032
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 16:34 #7015Regular Member

Posts: 9Intel?
Anyone know this one? Face / hair seems a bit man-ish but I'm intrigued.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-97a2b2001787
-
08-12-22 06:28 #7014Senior Member

Posts: 148Quoted less
Got quoted way less than that she has a solid body, face isn't the best but it was a nice fun ride.
Originally Posted by ARegularGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 18:16 #7013Senior Member

Posts: 1268Bellarose
She quoted me 600 and said, "its pretty standard". I took a pass.
ARG.
Originally Posted by SixtyNineX10
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






