Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 552 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7748
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    In case you haven't noticed, Parrot has the same intellect level as Nitesukr. About 1st grade. They believe anything they're told by their idiotic parents, relatives or superiors. And when people call bullshit, they launch stupid shit about how everyone else can't think for themselves.

    Plus, nitesukr is a flaming gay dude. Obese fucker has to suck cock to even get someone to talk to him. Hi jay. No, you can't suck my dick. Looks like Parrot is available.
    Prove anything you claim, you simple-minded, threatening *****. You can't of course, and you'll continue to fail at everything unless you succeed at self-immolation. Keep practicing that one for the sake of world peace.

    If you desire to see a flaming gay dude, look into the mirror. You've never posted anything about rental pussy on a national mongering board because you're a fag. All you've ever done is squeal like a pig and pick fights with everyone in every major city.

    Ever wonder why everyone hates you?

  2. #7747
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    In case you haven't noticed, Parrot has the same intellect level as Nitesukr. About 1st grade. They believe anything they're told by their idiotic parents, relatives or superiors. And when people call bullshit, they launch stupid shit about how everyone else can't think for themselves.

    Plus, nitesukr is a flaming gay dude. Obese fucker has to suck cock to even get someone to talk to him. Hi jay. No, you can't suck my dick. Looks like Parrot is available.
    More nonsensical babble.

    Just admit you lack the cognitive function to provide a rebuttal to my point and my receipts.

    Come on cuck. Prove you can hold an intelligent conversation, instead of slinging lame insults.

    This isn't 3rd grade. This is rants and raves / the fight club.

    AKA the board. I created.

    Put some respect on my name, you clown!

    Prove to me the left isn't trying to strip gun rights. Provide receipts like I did.

    Put up or shut up.

  3. #7746

    Interpretation

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Excuse me but what part of "please do" in response to your original post was argumentative in anyway? I may not agree with the conclusions you drew based on your sources but I wasn't getting involved in this red blue nonsense in anyway. I'm not even sure you believe any of this stuff, I think you just like fighting TOOTH and NAIL.

    A2.
    Your wording can draw different interpretation from a man like me.

    "Please do. " Insinuates that you do NOT believe me, and are essentially Daring me to do it. Like calling my bluff.

    "Please do" could also be interpreted as " go ahead and do it, and show that prick the truth. Please do it. ".

    Now obviously I lent myself to believe the first interpretation.

    The bigger question is why you can't respond directly to these sources, or give any important / relevant feedback about what was said?

    The 3 sources clearly show the left not caring about gun rights, and aggressively moving to ban assault weapons.

    Come on guys, I know you hate me. But at least provide a counter argument. Anybody not just you.

    Now I hope my response provided some clarity to you.

    I hope you can reply with something. I am always open to learn from others. Unlike you close-minded "hurr durr durr, it's not my problem" type of guys.

    Bring it on!!

  4. #7745
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Excuse me but what part of "please do" in response to your original post was argumentative in anyway? I may not agree with the conclusions you drew based on your sources but I wasn't getting involved in this red blue nonsense in anyway. I'm not even sure you believe any of this stuff, I think you just like fighting TOOTH and NAIL.

    A2.
    In case you haven't noticed, Parrot has the same intellect level as Nitesukr. About 1st grade. They believe anything they're told by their idiotic parents, relatives or superiors. And when people call bullshit, they launch stupid shit about how everyone else can't think for themselves.

    Plus, nitesukr is a flaming gay dude. Obese fucker has to suck cock to even get someone to talk to him. Hi jay. No, you can't suck my dick. Looks like Parrot is available.

  5. #7744
    Administrator


    Posts: 5259

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by ParrotScope  [View Original Post]
    Receipt 1) https://rollcall.com/2022/07/21/hous...ass-shootings/..

    Receipt 2) https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews...%3fid=87628799..

    Receipt 3) https://www.google.com/amp/s/reason....utional/%3famp..

    Democrats don't even care if some of their proposed laws are unconstitutional.

    Go ahead and attempt to discredit the 3 sources.

    Come with a coherent argument, instead of lame insults behind the safety of your keyboard.

    I'm soooo thirsty to hear the rebuttals and deflections, after I've posted these 3 receipts.

    I also have a lot more.

    I don't just type just to type. I am prepared to defend my position TOOTH and NAIL.

    Bring it on!
    Excuse me but what part of "please do" in response to your original post was argumentative in anyway? I may not agree with the conclusions you drew based on your sources but I wasn't getting involved in this red blue nonsense in anyway. I'm not even sure you believe any of this stuff, I think you just like fighting TOOTH and NAIL.

    A2.

  6. #7743

    Copy and pasted in case you miss it

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Please do.
    Receipt 1) https://rollcall.com/2022/07/21/hous...ass-shootings/..

    Receipt 2) https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews...%3fid=87628799..

    Receipt 3) https://www.google.com/amp/s/reason....utional/%3famp..

    Democrats don't even care if some of their proposed laws are unconstitutional.

    Go ahead and attempt to discredit the 3 sources.

    Come with a coherent argument, instead of lame insults behind the safety of your keyboard.

    I'm soooo thirsty to hear the rebuttals and deflections, after I've posted these 3 receipts.

    I also have a lot more.

    I don't just type just to type. I am prepared to defend my position TOOTH and NAIL.

    Bring it on!

  7. #7742

    Receipts

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    If anyone is cherry picking, it's you. You call out the entire constitution, but in fact you only like that one little amendment that you believe makes your point. You're stupid.

    He can't. Because it's not true and he doesn't have shit, except for what passes as his brain.
    Receipt 1) https://rollcall.com/2022/07/21/hous...ass-shootings/.

    Receipt 2) https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews...%3fid=87628799.

    Receipt 3) https://www.google.com/amp/s/reason....utional/%3famp.

    Democrats don't even care if some of their proposed laws are unconstitutional.

    Go ahead and attempt to discredit the 3 sources.

    Come with a coherent argument, instead of lame insults behind the safety of your keyboard.

  8. #7741

    "More worse"?

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Or you can just shut the fuck up. You're more worse to get rid of than crabs.
    Why needlessly expose yourself to scorn and ridicule instead of repeating the fourth grade English test?

  9. #7740

    A Three-Body-Problem

    Hello, I'm back with another quagmire:

    1. How is it that some girls solve their problems while other girls can't? (Me and a buddy were discussing Traci Lords' heyday).

    2. Have any of you been recruited to make porn (even fund production)? How did you negotiate "the line"?

    3. how much would you pay for an older "V-card"?

    Thanks.

  10. #7739
    Quote Originally Posted by TroelEmbiid  [View Original Post]
    Or you could TOFTT instead of telling us about what you were thinking of doing (and never do).
    Or you can just shut the fuck up. You're more worse to get rid of than crabs.

  11. #7738
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Don't look bad at all. No reviews on her though. You should TOFTT and see how it goes.
    Or you could TOFTT instead of telling us about what you were thinking of doing (and never do).

  12. #7737
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    3 or 4? That fuck stick has been banned at least a dozen times.
    Which is still higher than your IQ.

  13. #7736
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    And for the 1001th time jackass, stop replying to my messages.
    Try posting something new and useful instead.

  14. #7735
    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    I put him on my ignore list. Same troll that's had at least three or four account names.
    Typical redneck, can't count higher than 4.

  15. #7734
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    The Board Troll

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    I put him on my ignore list. Same troll that's had at least three or four account names.
    3 or 4? That fuck stick has been banned at least a dozen times.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape