Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 8273
-
08-22-22 10:46 #7748Banned Member

Posts: 13634Prove anything you claim, you simple-minded, threatening *****. You can't of course, and you'll continue to fail at everything unless you succeed at self-immolation. Keep practicing that one for the sake of world peace.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
If you desire to see a flaming gay dude, look into the mirror. You've never posted anything about rental pussy on a national mongering board because you're a fag. All you've ever done is squeal like a pig and pick fights with everyone in every major city.
Ever wonder why everyone hates you?
-
08-22-22 08:30 #7747Banned Member

Posts: 253More nonsensical babble.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
Just admit you lack the cognitive function to provide a rebuttal to my point and my receipts.
Come on cuck. Prove you can hold an intelligent conversation, instead of slinging lame insults.
This isn't 3rd grade. This is rants and raves / the fight club.
AKA the board. I created.
Put some respect on my name, you clown!
Prove to me the left isn't trying to strip gun rights. Provide receipts like I did.
Put up or shut up.
-
08-22-22 08:26 #7746Banned Member

Posts: 253Interpretation
Your wording can draw different interpretation from a man like me.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
"Please do. " Insinuates that you do NOT believe me, and are essentially Daring me to do it. Like calling my bluff.
"Please do" could also be interpreted as " go ahead and do it, and show that prick the truth. Please do it. ".
Now obviously I lent myself to believe the first interpretation.
The bigger question is why you can't respond directly to these sources, or give any important / relevant feedback about what was said?
The 3 sources clearly show the left not caring about gun rights, and aggressively moving to ban assault weapons.
Come on guys, I know you hate me. But at least provide a counter argument. Anybody not just you.
Now I hope my response provided some clarity to you.
I hope you can reply with something. I am always open to learn from others. Unlike you close-minded "hurr durr durr, it's not my problem" type of guys.
Bring it on!!
-
08-21-22 23:43 #7745Senior Member

Posts: 3422In case you haven't noticed, Parrot has the same intellect level as Nitesukr. About 1st grade. They believe anything they're told by their idiotic parents, relatives or superiors. And when people call bullshit, they launch stupid shit about how everyone else can't think for themselves.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
Plus, nitesukr is a flaming gay dude. Obese fucker has to suck cock to even get someone to talk to him. Hi jay. No, you can't suck my dick. Looks like Parrot is available.
-
08-21-22 22:43 #7744Administrator

Posts: 5260What?
Excuse me but what part of "please do" in response to your original post was argumentative in anyway? I may not agree with the conclusions you drew based on your sources but I wasn't getting involved in this red blue nonsense in anyway. I'm not even sure you believe any of this stuff, I think you just like fighting TOOTH and NAIL.
Originally Posted by ParrotScope
[View Original Post]
A2.
-
08-21-22 18:10 #7743Banned Member

Posts: 253Copy and pasted in case you miss it
Receipt 1) https://rollcall.com/2022/07/21/hous...ass-shootings/..
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
Receipt 2) https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews...%3fid=87628799..
Receipt 3) https://www.google.com/amp/s/reason....utional/%3famp..
Democrats don't even care if some of their proposed laws are unconstitutional.
Go ahead and attempt to discredit the 3 sources.
Come with a coherent argument, instead of lame insults behind the safety of your keyboard.
I'm soooo thirsty to hear the rebuttals and deflections, after I've posted these 3 receipts.
I also have a lot more.
I don't just type just to type. I am prepared to defend my position TOOTH and NAIL.
Bring it on!
-
08-21-22 06:31 #7742Banned Member

Posts: 253Receipts
Receipt 1) https://rollcall.com/2022/07/21/hous...ass-shootings/.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
Receipt 2) https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews...%3fid=87628799.
Receipt 3) https://www.google.com/amp/s/reason....utional/%3famp.
Democrats don't even care if some of their proposed laws are unconstitutional.
Go ahead and attempt to discredit the 3 sources.
Come with a coherent argument, instead of lame insults behind the safety of your keyboard.
-
08-20-22 12:35 #7741

Posts: 682"More worse"?
Why needlessly expose yourself to scorn and ridicule instead of repeating the fourth grade English test?
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 11:40 #7740Regular Member

Posts: 6A Three-Body-Problem
Hello, I'm back with another quagmire:
1. How is it that some girls solve their problems while other girls can't? (Me and a buddy were discussing Traci Lords' heyday).
2. Have any of you been recruited to make porn (even fund production)? How did you negotiate "the line"?
3. how much would you pay for an older "V-card"?
Thanks.
-
08-18-22 20:19 #7739Senior Member

Posts: 4061Or you can just shut the fuck up. You're more worse to get rid of than crabs.
Originally Posted by TroelEmbiid
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 18:11 #7738Banned Member

Posts: 2410Or you could TOFTT instead of telling us about what you were thinking of doing (and never do).
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 13:51 #7737Banned Member

Posts: 2410Which is still higher than your IQ.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 22:23 #7736Banned Member

Posts: 2410Try posting something new and useful instead.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 22:15 #7735Banned Member

Posts: 2410Typical redneck, can't count higher than 4.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 19:52 #7734Banned Member

Posts: 13634The Board Troll
3 or 4? That fuck stick has been banned at least a dozen times.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




