Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Junko

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 135 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 2018
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #1388

    Junko

    http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/serv...massage_336801

    Came across this ad. Hope it helps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6CC192AE-F7CC-4493-8674-EC5826866566.jpg‎   740AB0EE-A369-4F2E-83E3-8BEA1B7F90EB.jpg‎  

  2. #1387
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev1274  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give me any advice on seeing this provider Junko, without giving a photo on text message?
    Here is an idea that might or might not be useful. I remember it from another monger's post quite a while ago. That post applied to photo-seeking providers in general, not specifically to Junko.

    The idea: use your photo for internet reverse image searches, which may provide you with images that are not of you but look similar, and choose the most similar.

    Worth a try?

  3. #1386

    Junko

    How can I get in contact with her?

  4. #1385

    Home depot

    I saw Jennifer and another fellow (I'm assuming it was one of you mongers) shopping, the wagon was still empty at the time, so not sure what home improvements she was doing. I guessing you're trading your services for hers. LOL! Win-win situation! Lucky guy. I tried making eye contact with her at a distance, but she wouldn't look, haha! Wasn't trying to interfere or cause trouble, just though it was funny. She look really good in street clothes, made me look twice before I actually recognized her.

  5. #1384
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoodrikBrad1  [View Original Post]
    That's how she screens people. She's got a loyal customer base and enough clients so if you can't provide a picture, it's no loss to her.
    Looks like she extended her hours which helps.

  6. #1383

    No other way.

    That's how she screens people. She's got a loyal customer base and enough clients so if you can't provide a picture, it's no loss to her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rev1274  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give me any advice on seeing this provider Junko, without giving a photo on text message?

  7. #1382

    How to get in.

    Can anyone give me any advice on seeing this provider Junko, without giving a photo on text message?

  8. #1381

    Cindy

    Anyone else besides the og poster see this Cindy girl yet? Worth trying?

  9. #1380
    Quote Originally Posted by YukiHiraoki  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from Jennifer yesterday to try her friend Cindy new girl. So made an appointment today. Korean girl, really cute face and hot body. She said she a license therapist during our conversation. After the chit chat she said she was horny. On went the cover for some CBJ and mish and doggy. She went on top of me and started riding me till I blew. Definitely will repeat when I have time.
    So only select customers?

  10. #1379

    Where is Junko

    Could someone dm me where this place is so I can give it a shot, please.

  11. #1378

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedTuna  [View Original Post]
    Did Cindy give you her number? Would you share her number per pm?
    How was her massage? Did she give HE?

  12. #1377

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedTuna  [View Original Post]
    Did Cindy give you her number? Would you share her number per pm?
    May I have a description of Cindy?

    How old? Weight and height? Is she here just visiting?

  13. #1376
    Quote Originally Posted by YukiHiraoki  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from Jennifer yesterday to try her friend Cindy new girl. So made an appointment today. Korean girl, really cute face and hot body. She said she a license therapist during our conversation. After the chit chat she said she was horny. On went the cover for some CBJ and mish and doggy. She went on top of me and started riding me till I blew. Definitely will repeat when I have time.
    Did Cindy give you her number? Would you share her number per pm?

  14. #1375
    Got a text from Jennifer yesterday to try her friend Cindy new girl. So made an appointment today. Korean girl, really cute face and hot body. She said she a license therapist during our conversation. After the chit chat she said she was horny. On went the cover for some CBJ and mish and doggy. She went on top of me and started riding me till I blew. Definitely will repeat when I have time.

  15. #1374

    Age

    Quote Originally Posted by Museki  [View Original Post]
    Is she in her late 50's, early 60's?
    What's the problem with her age ether you like her or you don't.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape