Thread: Junko
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 2018
-
08-21-22 14:08 #1388Senior Member

Posts: 33Junko
http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/serv...massage_336801
Came across this ad. Hope it helps.
-
08-21-22 13:35 #1387Senior Member

Posts: 5119Here is an idea that might or might not be useful. I remember it from another monger's post quite a while ago. That post applied to photo-seeking providers in general, not specifically to Junko.
Originally Posted by Rev1274
[View Original Post]
The idea: use your photo for internet reverse image searches, which may provide you with images that are not of you but look similar, and choose the most similar.
Worth a try?
-
08-20-22 16:13 #1386Senior Member

Posts: 87Junko
How can I get in contact with her?
-
08-19-22 02:46 #1385Senior Member

Posts: 99Home depot
I saw Jennifer and another fellow (I'm assuming it was one of you mongers) shopping, the wagon was still empty at the time, so not sure what home improvements she was doing. I guessing you're trading your services for hers. LOL! Win-win situation! Lucky guy. I tried making eye contact with her at a distance, but she wouldn't look, haha! Wasn't trying to interfere or cause trouble, just though it was funny. She look really good in street clothes, made me look twice before I actually recognized her.
-
08-18-22 14:56 #1384Senior Member

Posts: 978Looks like she extended her hours which helps.
Originally Posted by SpoodrikBrad1
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 02:23 #1383Banned Member

Posts: 322No other way.
That's how she screens people. She's got a loyal customer base and enough clients so if you can't provide a picture, it's no loss to her.
Originally Posted by Rev1274
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 01:35 #1382Senior Member

Posts: 74How to get in.
Can anyone give me any advice on seeing this provider Junko, without giving a photo on text message?
-
08-03-22 15:29 #1381Senior Member

Posts: 461Cindy
Anyone else besides the og poster see this Cindy girl yet? Worth trying?
-
08-03-22 00:47 #1380Senior Member

Posts: 855So only select customers?
Originally Posted by YukiHiraoki
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 19:16 #1379Senior Member

Posts: 104Where is Junko
Could someone dm me where this place is so I can give it a shot, please.
-
08-02-22 14:32 #1378Senior Member

Posts: 1444Cindy
How was her massage? Did she give HE?
Originally Posted by WickedTuna
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 14:07 #1377Senior Member

Posts: 1444Cindy
May I have a description of Cindy?
Originally Posted by WickedTuna
[View Original Post]
How old? Weight and height? Is she here just visiting?
-
08-02-22 13:50 #1376Senior Member

Posts: 353Did Cindy give you her number? Would you share her number per pm?
Originally Posted by YukiHiraoki
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 03:28 #1375Regular Member

Posts: 2Got a text from Jennifer yesterday to try her friend Cindy new girl. So made an appointment today. Korean girl, really cute face and hot body. She said she a license therapist during our conversation. After the chit chat she said she was horny. On went the cover for some CBJ and mish and doggy. She went on top of me and started riding me till I blew. Definitely will repeat when I have time.
-
08-01-22 21:38 #1374Senior Member

Posts: 256Age
What's the problem with her age ether you like her or you don't.
Originally Posted by Museki
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





