Thread: Junko
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 2018
-
08-01-22 14:04 #1373Senior Member

Posts: 452Over 30 years
Is she in her late 50's, early 60's?
Originally Posted by BigGulp
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 15:54 #1372Senior Member

Posts: 59Junks date
Which one of you lucky braddahs took her out on a date last night? Lucky buggah you!
-
06-12-22 12:20 #1371Senior Member

Posts: 1502Yes
Yes, and she was smoking hot back in the day. She still hot MILF. Top 5 all time pro for me.
Originally Posted by BigGulp
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 12:08 #1370Senior Member

Posts: 978Based on what others have reported then yes.
Originally Posted by Hono808
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 23:23 #1369Regular Member

Posts: 13So Junko is in this industry for 20 years already?
So Junko is in this industry for 20 years already?
Originally Posted by BigGulp
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 13:49 #1368Senior Member

Posts: 978Are you one of her ex's? You sure know a lot about her.
Originally Posted by Fujii08
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 05:50 #1367Senior Member

Posts: 669She once worked at Golden Massage which was on the second floor of the building at 1272 South King Street. She was also at Judy Massage (now Blue Star) for a while.
Originally Posted by KeepGoing
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 00:39 #1366Senior Member

Posts: 256Not 90's
She come back to Hawaii 1999 with EX. Open up the small restaurant Waialae av next Boston pizza. Name is Garden café. Her X cooking she is cashier and couple College kids helping. After close the business she going to massage place.
Originally Posted by BigGulp
[View Original Post]
She doing this 2002 first time working place is Century center second floor name is Palm Springs.
-
06-07-22 16:17 #1365Senior Member

Posts: 978I know in the past, people mentioned she worked at Sakura on University and has been working in this game since the 90's.
Originally Posted by KeepGoing
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 03:12 #1364Senior Member

Posts: 5120In the forum thread "2000-2004 General Reports," there are various references by forum members to Junko working (and formerly working) at Rakuen.
Originally Posted by KeepGoing
[View Original Post]
Also, although I don't remember the specific name of the AMP, I had a session with Junko in one of the AMPs at the AY Wong Building around that time period.
-
06-06-22 21:55 #1363Senior Member

Posts: 49Does any know if Junko is the same person who worked at MPs in the Keaumoku / S king St area late 90's early 2000's? I remember seeing a Jennifer that gave excellent service after returning home on a red eye flight. Went straight to the mp at 8 amish, then slept the whole day to recoop. This Jennifer gave me a good session.
-
06-06-22 05:05 #1362Senior Member

Posts: 929BTW. Can someone pm her prices now days. Maybe I'll give her a try if she moves to a place easy for me.
-
06-06-22 05:04 #1361Senior Member

Posts: 929It's been super long but I thought my first experience with junko was in CC. SHaring a place with someone. Sisi? Then I think she was near donkeys pagoda area. Then by Thomas square? I might be mixing her up since I haven't seen her in years and years but that's what I think I experienced with her.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 21:44 #1360Senior Member

Posts: 669Junko
From what I remember junko was working out of a hotel across from the zoo in the 90's. This is when she had the black bf.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 20:47 #1359Senior Member

Posts: 783Junko is probably the only one to see if you want a real Japanese style provider at the present time. Other providers that say that they are Japanese can't even speak Japanese or they are not good looking at all in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Hanaumanuma
[View Original Post]
The Yuna that I am referring to is the one that works at happiness.













Reply With Quote





