Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 551 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 601 651 1051 1551 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 26410
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18160
    Quote Originally Posted by OralFunGuy20  [View Original Post]
    Pics are actually Lexi Belle. Porn Star. Add is B. S.

    .
    Possibly something our favorite uncle would do for "bait"? No cute cop-chicks to pose for pics?

  2. #18159

    Aria

    Quote Originally Posted by OildaleGuy  [View Original Post]
    Wrong Aria, The girl I'm talking about is about 5' maybe a 100 pounds early 20's short black hair quiet kind of drawn back. She used to be off 35th on the south side then she moved to west allis and the last time I saw her she was off 60th and Oklahoma.

  3. #18158

    Paige

    Gave Paige a try. Nice girl. Has picking marks and looks to be old cigarette burn scars. Has some belly too. Safe apartment location on the northside. She had on lingerie when I got thru the door. Greeted me with a deep kiss. She liked to kiss during session which I like as well. Moved to BBBJ. Combination of hand and mouth. Right amount of spit. On went the cover and fucked in a couple positions. He tightness was just right for me. I may repeat. She is legit, super nice, and works hard. The picking marks are a turn off for me tho.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...-/563826887077

  4. #18157

    Hey guys new here and thinking about trying this one / has anyone seen her


  5. #18156

    The pics are a pornstar

    Pics are actually Lexi Belle. Porn Star. Add is B. S.

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    "Oak Creek" is a huge red flag. Best to avoid.
    .

  6. #18155
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMan1974  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I did the search and came up with nothing. Anything on this one?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alexandr...k-creek-760644
    "Oak Creek" is a huge red flag. Best to avoid.

  7. #18154
    Quote Originally Posted by SensorTouch2  [View Original Post]
    Any one hear anything?
    See my report under News and Media.

    HS.

  8. #18153

    Ooj

    Anyone hear from OOJ lately? Just the last month or so I haven't heard back from her which is surprising.

  9. #18152
    Quote Originally Posted by SensorTouch2  [View Original Post]
    Any one hear anything?
    About the wrestler or musician?

  10. #18151

    Sting

    Any one hear anything?

  11. #18150

    Yuri

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeGuy  [View Original Post]
    Damn I know I keep saying this but I just can't get enough of Yuri. She is on the tip top of my list, if she lived here I would be broke.

    Life guy out.
    There is a Yuri that has a ad posted in Erotic monkey. Is that your Girl?

  12. #18149
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMan1974  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I did the search and came up with nothing. Anything on this one?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alexandr...k-creek-760644
    Those pictures on that ad are of porn-star Lexi Belle.

  13. #18148
    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    What's a Yuri?
    She is on Eros, Asian her pics do not do her justice.

    Also try this https://tryst/escort/yurisexy88_19

  14. #18147

    Yuri?

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeGuy  [View Original Post]
    Damn I know I keep saying this but I just can't get enough of Yuri. She is on the tip top of my list, if she lived here I would be broke.

    Life guy out.
    What's a Yuri?

  15. #18146

    Alexandra

    Hey guys, I did the search and came up with nothing. Anything on this one?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alexandr...k-creek-760644

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape