Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 758 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 258 658 708 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 808 858 1258 1758 ... LastLast
Results 11,356 to 11,370 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19457

    Stay away!

    Long time lurker, finally decided to post. Gotten a lot of good info from you guys and figured it was time to contribute. Please bear with me if I do something wrong.

    Anyway, stay away from these two. Went for some fun with 2 ladies and left disappointed.

    First, they agreed on an hr GFE and greek. Neither was delivered.

    Second, the were constantly walking around the room getting smoking (not weed or cigarettes) I know I should of left right then but you know.

    Feel free to message if you need more details but I highly recommend staying away. Waste of time and money!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/89473195

  2. #19456

    Anyone been with Abby or ginger lately?

    Deciding on dreaming but haven't seen and post of them on this forum in a minute.

  3. #19455

    Anyone seems ginger or Abby lately?

    Deciding on whether having a dream just haven't heard of them in a while.

  4. #19454
    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    Oh, you mean Theeroticreview? Yea, I'm a member.
    Just search for her name, and you should find her reviews.

  5. #19453

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    I am coming to the area for work for a week in mid-October and working downtown. What area of town are most of the girls getting rooms at? I do not stay at Notels nor at the Hyatt Regency.

    Thanks!

    Happy Hunting and Stay Safe!
    You can also find a number of providers staying in the Crabtree area. For yourself some of the hotel options are Embassy Suites, Marriott (both right across from Crabtree Mall), and a number of other hotels in that area.

  6. #19452

    Wake Forest Rd

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    I am coming to the area for work for a week in mid-October and working downtown. What area of town are most of the girls getting rooms at? I do not stay at Notels nor at the Hyatt Regency.

    Thanks!

    Happy Hunting and Stay Safe!
    I would say that the Wake Forest Rd area is the most popular and your best bet as it is just a short drive from downtown. Most are going to be lower end hotels though. Although not 3rd world level or anything, and you should be fine, especially during the day. There are also a couple of high end hotels on Wake Forest Rd or nearby.

    Capital Blvd and New Bern Ave are also popular and are a short drive from downtown but I try to stay away from those areas.

    Good luck!

  7. #19451

    Best place to stay

    I am coming to the area for work for a week in mid-October and working downtown. What area of town are most of the girls getting rooms at? I do not stay at Notels nor at the Hyatt Regency.

    Thanks!

    Happy Hunting and Stay Safe!

  8. #19450
    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    She has 2 reviews on ThEotheR (do we really need to do that, or can we just call it by its name?) site from September and August of last year, and they're both decent. Let us know how it goes with her.
    Oh, you mean Theeroticreview? Yea, I'm a member.

  9. #19449

    Any information?

    I've been curious about this young pass.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/441373426995

    Thanks!

  10. #19448
    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    How were her demons? Notice the marks and bruises on her arms and legs? Curious if her demons are now under control since I saw her last. Sucks she still has that pimp as it is so hard to enjoy yourself knowing that he could come knocking at any time.
    Didn't really notice any distinct track mark signs on her.

  11. #19447
    Quote Originally Posted by WGraves  [View Original Post]
    Photos TGTBT and the numbers are all over the place. Who would want more for incall vs outcall and deposit mentioned every where. Share your experience if you decide to TOFTT.
    It's possible she would want more for incall to cover the cost of a room.

  12. #19446

    Phoenix

    How were her demons? Notice the marks and bruises on her arms and legs? Curious if her demons are now under control since I saw her last. Sucks she still has that pimp as it is so hard to enjoy yourself knowing that he could come knocking at any time.

    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    I saw Phoenix early morning a few days back:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/067515080170

    Getting a hold of her was pretty difficult since she never replied to any of my texts for a few days. Finally got a hold of her and decided to immediately pull the gun since I was interested in her look for some time. Met her for a qv at a hotel near Downtown Raleigh and she was clear with instructions on where to park etc. When I parked in the parking lot I immediately saw her pimp / handler hanging around the back door and he went inside when he saw me. Made me a little nervous but decided to go for it since it was morning time. Made me wait in the parking lot for about 5 minutes before giving me her room number.

    When I entered her room she was freshly showered as requested with her hair still damp and wearing lingerie with an overcoat. Her pictures are old and she must've been a hottie back when she in her younger days but she was still attractive albeit in a MILF kind of a way but she's definitely older and it's her pictures maybe about 10 years older. Put the donation down and she started a nice grinding and rubbing over me. Touched her body and started with a nice DFK where she was very willing kisser. Slowly undressed me and her sensual moves made me hard. Slowly pulled her lingerie off of her and she went down for an amazing BBBJ. I really wanted to fuck her but her mouth felt so good that I couldn't hold on and came in her mouth. Was disappointed I couldn't last longer and couldn't fuck her because the session was full GFE and she really turned me on. Just something saved for next time I guess.

    Paid 120 for qv. Her pimp is hanging around as others have mentioned but she was into the session and quite nice and accommodating while I was with her. I would repeat but only during the day.

  13. #19445
    Photos TGTBT and the numbers are all over the place. Who would want more for incall vs outcall and deposit mentioned every where. Share your experience if you decide to TOFTT.

    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    She has 2 reviews on ThEotheR (do we really need to do that, or can we just call it by its name?) site from September and August of last year, and they're both decent. Let us know how it goes with her.

  14. #19444

    Linda

    This is a DIAMOND in the rough for sure. She's hotter than any of the girls I've seen at BKS recently. Pics real (tattoo pics def real, nontattoo pics may be fake or from before tattoos?) Super nice boobs. Service was actually on par / better than I've gotten with BKS girls. ALL the other reports list EXTREMELY limited / restricted services. I didn't have any problems. Full disclosure I am fairly young and in good shape, white but can speak pretty good spanish, so we had good chemistry. I wouldn't go in expecting more than JUST missionary like others have reported, but maybe you'll get lucky. She's hot and cheap enough that it's worth it IMO even if that's all you get.

    Hotel was rough / sketchy and the room was on the far side of the hotel away from the street, really tucked away. And all the people staying on that side seemed to have choosen it for a reason. LOTS of shady people hanging around. Was slightly concerned for my vehicle and safety. This was early morning too.

  15. #19443

    Dream with Sexy Latina

    I had a dream with her https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/510393814924.

    Will be in mid 20's. There is small difference in her face not sure whether someone else or the photo in ad is older one of hers. But she was looking cute. No bear services, No AA.

    But when requested for different position she is ready to perform. Her ass looks cute. Allowed to kiss her boobs, allowed to put the finger inside her scorpion to get some pleasure. 120 bottles for HH but I came soon. Once leaving a hug and chat about dinner. I may repeat for 120 bottles.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape