Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 757 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 257 657 707 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 807 857 1257 1757 ... LastLast
Results 11,341 to 11,355 of 30799
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19459
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky101  [View Original Post]
    Deciding on dreaming but haven't seen and post of them on this forum in a minute.
    In the last 30 days, Abby had two negative reviews (Aug 1st & Aug 2nd) and one positive review (Jul 21st). The positive review was a duo with Ginger. Overall Abby tends to have negative reviews while Ginger has positive ones.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6048117

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6049309

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6026605

  2. #19458

    Visited Linda today

    I made the text and she got back fairly quickly. Location off Wake Forest rd in a decent area. When the door opened I see a long haired blonde chick, big boobs, long legs, cute face, very little English. Greeted with a nice smile, hug and nice kiss on lips. She turned and walked me in and I could tell she's had work done on the booty but it looked so sexy. Before I could get fully undressed she pulls me over, grinds her ass and boobs on my cock. She sits me down on bed, grabs my cock, strokes it between those huge breast. Very passionate girl and made sure I was being pleased. She gets on top to ride and was the perfect tightness that I enjoy. GFE, dfk, while she rides she played with my boys which had me about to explode. Got to Mish, put those long legs on my shoulders in the air and I couldn't last any longer. I wanted doggy but couldn't make it, LOL! Very good visit and she's only here a few more days, going back to Miami. Donation $$, 30 minutes, no rushing.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/89512818

  3. #19457

    Stay away!

    Long time lurker, finally decided to post. Gotten a lot of good info from you guys and figured it was time to contribute. Please bear with me if I do something wrong.

    Anyway, stay away from these two. Went for some fun with 2 ladies and left disappointed.

    First, they agreed on an hr GFE and greek. Neither was delivered.

    Second, the were constantly walking around the room getting smoking (not weed or cigarettes) I know I should of left right then but you know.

    Feel free to message if you need more details but I highly recommend staying away. Waste of time and money!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/89473195

  4. #19456

    Anyone been with Abby or ginger lately?

    Deciding on dreaming but haven't seen and post of them on this forum in a minute.

  5. #19455

    Anyone seems ginger or Abby lately?

    Deciding on whether having a dream just haven't heard of them in a while.

  6. #19454
    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    Oh, you mean Theeroticreview? Yea, I'm a member.
    Just search for her name, and you should find her reviews.

  7. #19453

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    I am coming to the area for work for a week in mid-October and working downtown. What area of town are most of the girls getting rooms at? I do not stay at Notels nor at the Hyatt Regency.

    Thanks!

    Happy Hunting and Stay Safe!
    You can also find a number of providers staying in the Crabtree area. For yourself some of the hotel options are Embassy Suites, Marriott (both right across from Crabtree Mall), and a number of other hotels in that area.

  8. #19452

    Wake Forest Rd

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    I am coming to the area for work for a week in mid-October and working downtown. What area of town are most of the girls getting rooms at? I do not stay at Notels nor at the Hyatt Regency.

    Thanks!

    Happy Hunting and Stay Safe!
    I would say that the Wake Forest Rd area is the most popular and your best bet as it is just a short drive from downtown. Most are going to be lower end hotels though. Although not 3rd world level or anything, and you should be fine, especially during the day. There are also a couple of high end hotels on Wake Forest Rd or nearby.

    Capital Blvd and New Bern Ave are also popular and are a short drive from downtown but I try to stay away from those areas.

    Good luck!

  9. #19451

    Best place to stay

    I am coming to the area for work for a week in mid-October and working downtown. What area of town are most of the girls getting rooms at? I do not stay at Notels nor at the Hyatt Regency.

    Thanks!

    Happy Hunting and Stay Safe!

  10. #19450
    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    She has 2 reviews on ThEotheR (do we really need to do that, or can we just call it by its name?) site from September and August of last year, and they're both decent. Let us know how it goes with her.
    Oh, you mean Theeroticreview? Yea, I'm a member.

  11. #19449

    Any information?

    I've been curious about this young pass.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/441373426995

    Thanks!

  12. #19448
    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    How were her demons? Notice the marks and bruises on her arms and legs? Curious if her demons are now under control since I saw her last. Sucks she still has that pimp as it is so hard to enjoy yourself knowing that he could come knocking at any time.
    Didn't really notice any distinct track mark signs on her.

  13. #19447
    Quote Originally Posted by WGraves  [View Original Post]
    Photos TGTBT and the numbers are all over the place. Who would want more for incall vs outcall and deposit mentioned every where. Share your experience if you decide to TOFTT.
    It's possible she would want more for incall to cover the cost of a room.

  14. #19446

    Phoenix

    How were her demons? Notice the marks and bruises on her arms and legs? Curious if her demons are now under control since I saw her last. Sucks she still has that pimp as it is so hard to enjoy yourself knowing that he could come knocking at any time.

    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    I saw Phoenix early morning a few days back:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/067515080170

    Getting a hold of her was pretty difficult since she never replied to any of my texts for a few days. Finally got a hold of her and decided to immediately pull the gun since I was interested in her look for some time. Met her for a qv at a hotel near Downtown Raleigh and she was clear with instructions on where to park etc. When I parked in the parking lot I immediately saw her pimp / handler hanging around the back door and he went inside when he saw me. Made me a little nervous but decided to go for it since it was morning time. Made me wait in the parking lot for about 5 minutes before giving me her room number.

    When I entered her room she was freshly showered as requested with her hair still damp and wearing lingerie with an overcoat. Her pictures are old and she must've been a hottie back when she in her younger days but she was still attractive albeit in a MILF kind of a way but she's definitely older and it's her pictures maybe about 10 years older. Put the donation down and she started a nice grinding and rubbing over me. Touched her body and started with a nice DFK where she was very willing kisser. Slowly undressed me and her sensual moves made me hard. Slowly pulled her lingerie off of her and she went down for an amazing BBBJ. I really wanted to fuck her but her mouth felt so good that I couldn't hold on and came in her mouth. Was disappointed I couldn't last longer and couldn't fuck her because the session was full GFE and she really turned me on. Just something saved for next time I guess.

    Paid 120 for qv. Her pimp is hanging around as others have mentioned but she was into the session and quite nice and accommodating while I was with her. I would repeat but only during the day.

  15. #19445
    Photos TGTBT and the numbers are all over the place. Who would want more for incall vs outcall and deposit mentioned every where. Share your experience if you decide to TOFTT.

    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    She has 2 reviews on ThEotheR (do we really need to do that, or can we just call it by its name?) site from September and August of last year, and they're both decent. Let us know how it goes with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape