Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,356 to 11,370 of 30799
-
08-20-22 11:29 #19444Senior Member

Posts: 226Linda
This is a DIAMOND in the rough for sure. She's hotter than any of the girls I've seen at BKS recently. Pics real (tattoo pics def real, nontattoo pics may be fake or from before tattoos?) Super nice boobs. Service was actually on par / better than I've gotten with BKS girls. ALL the other reports list EXTREMELY limited / restricted services. I didn't have any problems. Full disclosure I am fairly young and in good shape, white but can speak pretty good spanish, so we had good chemistry. I wouldn't go in expecting more than JUST missionary like others have reported, but maybe you'll get lucky. She's hot and cheap enough that it's worth it IMO even if that's all you get.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
Hotel was rough / sketchy and the room was on the far side of the hotel away from the street, really tucked away. And all the people staying on that side seemed to have choosen it for a reason. LOTS of shady people hanging around. Was slightly concerned for my vehicle and safety. This was early morning too.
-
08-20-22 10:22 #19443Senior Member

Posts: 110Dream with Sexy Latina
I had a dream with her https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/510393814924.
Will be in mid 20's. There is small difference in her face not sure whether someone else or the photo in ad is older one of hers. But she was looking cute. No bear services, No AA.
But when requested for different position she is ready to perform. Her ass looks cute. Allowed to kiss her boobs, allowed to put the finger inside her scorpion to get some pleasure. 120 bottles for HH but I came soon. Once leaving a hug and chat about dinner. I may repeat for 120 bottles.
-
08-20-22 08:01 #19442Senior Member

Posts: 1301I remember Sammie and I also remember she was available for a bit after the weight gain. Funny thing was for some reason when I'd see her she'd almost always be wearing a one piece set of pajamas that I always thought was cute.
Originally Posted by Tabor
[View Original Post]
I rarely get attached to hookers but Sammie and Cindy were in the group I genuinely hope landed on their feet. Sadly neither of them is in my collection of mug shots / real names and I've never had much luck searching for past arrests by charge. But if anyone keeps a similar collection and wants to do some trading I have a few I can offer.
-
08-20-22 02:09 #19441Senior Member

Posts: 57First one is real. Yes, not GFE whatsoever but a pretty standard experience for someone with those rules. Not the greatest, but not terrible.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 00:16 #19440Senior Member

Posts: 226Lola Del Mar
She has 2 reviews on ThEotheR (do we really need to do that, or can we just call it by its name?) site from September and August of last year, and they're both decent. Let us know how it goes with her.
Originally Posted by AkaToneloc
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 22:41 #19439Senior Member

Posts: 84Any info
Any information on this one?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...240/9197019990
-
08-19-22 16:33 #19438Senior Member

Posts: 108Lola de Mar
She has definitely caught my eye and I searched and found no reviews. Has anyone dreamt of her?
https://tryst.link/escort/lola-del-mar
-
08-19-22 15:44 #19437Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
As far as I know it was prostitution, caught too many times I guess. It's a tough life for most of them but she was always nice, never in a bad mood despite 3 kids and a useless dad to deal with.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 14:27 #19436Senior Member

Posts: 324Cindy, that's a name from the past
A reliable provider of 55. She was petite for sure. Last time I saw her she was at a house in Durham. It's been at least 5 years. She was a good girl.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
Another provider that was tiny but went away for awhile and came back was Sammie. When she got out after a stay in the big house she was very thick. Another good time, and usually available on capital or east Raleigh.
-
08-19-22 10:26 #19435Senior Member

Posts: 1301Man I haven't heard her name in years. Now I kind of wish I knew her real name or where she hung out because she was one of the good ones. Always polite, personable and never tried anything with me. I have no idea what she went to jail for but all I ever remember her doing was smoking weed. I doubt she had a major drug problem so much as a problem being hot in the pants because on more than one occasion I'd see her pushing a stroller down highway 55 and I don't think her guy was working.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
You're spot on that many don't really eat when they're living from hotel to hotel. Between not having a car and spending money on friends, most run on a diet of energy drinks and junk food when they can get it. I always thought it was funny to visit hookers at the hotel on 55 next to the golden corral and realize they hadn't eaten despite being within walking distance of a grocery store and several restaurants.
-
08-19-22 09:58 #19434Senior Member

Posts: 282 backpage real or a scam site
Any one have the 411 on this site. All these post seem unreal / snapchat scammer.
Example: https://us.escortsaffair.com/raleigh...82093571047e00.
-
08-18-22 22:13 #19433Senior Member

Posts: 25Sent you a PM about her. I know you didn't dream but I was just hoping you could clear a few things up.
Originally Posted by Wst14
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 20:46 #19432Senior Member

Posts: 282Phoenix review
I saw Phoenix early morning a few days back:
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/067515080170
Getting a hold of her was pretty difficult since she never replied to any of my texts for a few days. Finally got a hold of her and decided to immediately pull the gun since I was interested in her look for some time. Met her for a qv at a hotel near Downtown Raleigh and she was clear with instructions on where to park etc. When I parked in the parking lot I immediately saw her pimp / handler hanging around the back door and he went inside when he saw me. Made me a little nervous but decided to go for it since it was morning time. Made me wait in the parking lot for about 5 minutes before giving me her room number.
When I entered her room she was freshly showered as requested with her hair still damp and wearing lingerie with an overcoat. Her pictures are old and she must've been a hottie back when she in her younger days but she was still attractive albeit in a MILF kind of a way but she's definitely older and it's her pictures maybe about 10 years older. Put the donation down and she started a nice grinding and rubbing over me. Touched her body and started with a nice DFK where she was very willing kisser. Slowly undressed me and her sensual moves made me hard. Slowly pulled her lingerie off of her and she went down for an amazing BBBJ. I really wanted to fuck her but her mouth felt so good that I couldn't hold on and came in her mouth. Was disappointed I couldn't last longer and couldn't fuck her because the session was full GFE and she really turned me on. Just something saved for next time I guess.
Paid 120 for qv. Her pimp is hanging around as others have mentioned but she was into the session and quite nice and accommodating while I was with her. I would repeat but only during the day.
-
08-18-22 19:45 #19431Senior Member

Posts: 1651Reminds me of
Asian Cindy (not really Asian) from about 5 years ago. She had served her time and was at least 40 lbs heavier and that's on a small frame. It just tells you when they are not imprisoned they do not eat properly to take care of themselves. Cindy was really shook up by the threats from LEO and got out of the business, I don't recall her not being lucid when I seen her so it didn't seem like she had a severe demon problem either.
Originally Posted by WaterLynn
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 18:03 #19430Senior Member

Posts: 303Similar thing happened to me. Was searching for a regular and she looks pretty, and had some decent reviews. After going through the whole process I was ready to head out when she ghosted me, didn't send the address. Sorry that happened to you.
Originally Posted by CreamDigger
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





