Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 180 of 532 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 230 280 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 7975
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5290

    Any see I prefer Lala


  2. #5289
    Quote Originally Posted by RockHardy  [View Original Post]
    I would not hit that.
    I think the funniest part is he saw her again the next day.

  3. #5288

    Look at the link

    Quote Originally Posted by driver2  [View Original Post]
    this has got to win the award for most comical post of the year: Smelly balls vs. Fishy pussy.
    I would not hit that.

  4. #5287
    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/498872616619

    Saw this one a few days ago. Saw her couple years back as well and it was a decent time. I like them big.

    I get to her spot after a easy communication. Undress, hand over money, and she starts the BJ. Claims my balls smell sweaty (bullfuckingshit LOL). As such the BJ wasn't very good, but I know she does have a good mouth.

    She turns around for doggy and I let her know that her pussy smells like fish. She asks if this payback for what she said -- I said no your shit has a smell. We fuck anyway and finish. All things considered it wasn't bad but fuck her anyway LOL.

    I see her again the next day. She asks if my balls still smell sweaty, I ask her if her pussy still smells fishy -- she says no. When it comes time for doggy, the smell was even worse. I couldn't even finish. Told her the smell was too bad and left..
    This has got to win the award for most comical post of the year: Smelly balls vs. Fishy pussy.

  5. #5286

    She's alright

    Quote Originally Posted by MoDog  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her ads for a while now. She's hosts at motel 6. I been close to seeing her, but never followed thru. Her Ass looks top notch. Apparently greek is available too. Has anyone given her a go?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/097554611710
    I have. Ass as phenomenal as the pics but she is super tight and a bit rushy. She seems sweet enough but if you get a short she'll want it decently quick. I've had a lot of issues with people from motel 6 always rushing.

  6. #5285
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    I have been watching her ads also. Two things have prevented me from pulling the trigger:

    1. The title of her ad seems to indicate she might want to rush you through your experience.

    2. The pictures seem to indicate some fluctuation in her body weight. Nothing significant, but it's indicative that she's not stable at any given weight, leading me to believe that I might be unpleasantly surprised if I go to see her.

    If you decide to take the plunge, tell us how it works out!
    Imo her pictures check out, can confirm by her tattoos. All pics I have seen indicate a nice round ass on her. I duo'd her in the past, she sounds decent enough on the phone, offered BBFS too with an upcharge. Last time I drove to the motel to see her but ended up seeing the gap tooth blonde with the boltons since I came across her in the parking lot, her name is escaping me right now. Will report if take the plunge. But curios to know if others had seen her.

  7. #5284
    Quote Originally Posted by MoDog  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her ads for a while now. She's hosts at motel 6. I been close to seeing her, but never followed thru. Her Ass looks top notch. Apparently greek is available too. Has anyone given her a go?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/097554611710
    I have been watching her ads also. Two things have prevented me from pulling the trigger:

    1. The title of her ad seems to indicate she might want to rush you through your experience.

    2. The pictures seem to indicate some fluctuation in her body weight. Nothing significant, but it's indicative that she's not stable at any given weight, leading me to believe that I might be unpleasantly surprised if I go to see her.

    If you decide to take the plunge, tell us how it works out!

  8. #5283

    Naughty Nina

    I have seen her ads for a while now. She's hosts at motel 6. I been close to seeing her, but never followed thru. Her Ass looks top notch. Apparently greek is available too. Has anyone given her a go?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/097554611710

  9. #5282

    Good find

    Yesterday I discovered a beauty of a girl, she responds quickly to messages, she just doesn't have a place, but I decided to test it, I took her at her place and we go To a hotel, BJ very nice knows how to make you get Ready fast. She loves BJ, she is beautiful, doesn't attend religion, doesn't speak English (to my surprise, she speaks my first language), but she knows how to work well.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...l/490646821268

  10. #5281

    Sigh

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/498872616619

    Saw this one a few days ago. Saw her couple years back as well and it was a decent time. I like them big.

    I get to her spot after a easy communication. Undress, hand over money, and she starts the BJ. Claims my balls smell sweaty (bullfuckingshit LOL). As such the BJ wasn't very good, but I know she does have a good mouth.

    She turns around for doggy and I let her know that her pussy smells like fish. She asks if this payback for what she said -- I said no your shit has a smell. We fuck anyway and finish. All things considered it wasn't bad but fuck her anyway LOL.

    I see her again the next day. She asks if my balls still smell sweaty, I ask her if her pussy still smells fishy -- she says no. When it comes time for doggy, the smell was even worse. I couldn't even finish. Told her the smell was too bad and left.

    LOL.

  11. #5280

    SoCal K-girls are coming!

    Nari & Suzie are amazing! VERY pretty, both of them are really hot and sexy, they know how to enjoy sex with men! I highly recommend both!! And now, we have another popular K-girl from SoCal, Victoria, visiting Philly through EPM!! So glad to see a prevailing current among the K-girl community in the west coast setting to the eastward!

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeGuy  [View Original Post]
    Well I do, and it has been a week from hell for me and I couldn't be more relaxed after I had the chance to meet with Nari at love Philly. She is beautiful, knockout body, great attitude, none rushed and will knock your socks off. I can still taste her and it is making me hard again. I will definitely repeat. Here is the link. www.lovekphilly.ch/Korean-escorts.

    Enjoy,

    Lifeguy out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6CF0C5DC-D000-4722-AAE5-9C86563A3AB6.jpg‎   8FF9620B-4241-445E-8686-9F31291F46A9.jpg‎  

  12. #5279

    Great BBJ / CIM

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickGuy1490  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone taken the plunge on her recently? I still haven't taken a trip since she came back posting again.

    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...e/728973627774
    I haven't fucked her cause I wasn't that turned on, but she sucked the shit out of my cock. Great deepthroat, hard to find a girl that can swallow my cock and make me cum like that. Deep in her throat when I did it too. Definitely recommend for that.

  13. #5278

    Who loves Korean girls

    Well I do, and it has been a week from hell for me and I couldn't be more relaxed after I had the chance to meet with Nari at love Philly. She is beautiful, knockout body, great attitude, none rushed and will knock your socks off. I can still taste her and it is making me hard again. I will definitely repeat. Here is the link. www.lovekphilly.ch/Korean-escorts.

    Enjoy,

    Lifeguy out.

  14. #5277

    Bella in Brooklawn

    Has anyone taken the plunge on her recently? I still haven't taken a trip since she came back posting again.

    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...e/728973627774

  15. #5276

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManTales  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times and recently. Accidentally deleted her # and can't find ad. Any chance you could help?
    She robbed me of my money and took off in her car. I've seen her multiple times too. But she decided to rob me this past time. See at your own risk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape