Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 181 of 532 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 231 281 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 7975
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5275

    Essington

    I'll be picking someone up at the airport Wednesday night. Any recommendations for a lady in the essington area for a quick car date? Looking for a nice BBBJ. Thanks for any recommendations. Gator.

  2. #5274
    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a longggg time ago. She rushed the hell out of me. Despite loving bbws it turned me off from seeing her.

    But if she's changed her ways I'm def open to seeing her again, especially with that rate.
    She's lying about that "2 Nutts for $100" deal though.

    You bust she's halfway dressed already pushing you out the door.

    Idk why she feels the need to lie.

  3. #5273

    You got her #?

    Quote Originally Posted by StrangerMan11  [View Original Post]
    Looking around for a good option and found Maria on EM. Easy set up, she was very sweet on the phone. Very accommodating. Get to the apt, a lot of stairs. Ask to use the bathroom- toilet was clogged and full of crap, almost retched from the stench. Survive that- get to the bedroom and its a mess. So we get down to business, great head. No cim but finish just outside. Performance was great, environment not so much. Pics are older, if she was somewhere else or outcall would repeat.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/maria-es...delphia-961813
    I've seen her a few times and recently. Accidentally deleted her # and can't find ad. Any chance you could help?

  4. #5272
    Quote Originally Posted by CallOfBooty  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/88420384

    This young woman has been seen at the Red Roof Inn near the airport, all the way up to the lower Northeast Olney area. Multiple numbers so do your research gents. Pics are accurate if you're into BBW. But, I can vouch for her having a beautiful pussy, smooth skin, and pretty eyes. Service was ok.

    She got the job done. She's definitely not GFE, and you might get lucky and catch her on a good day for BBJ w / FS for $100. YMMV. Her prices vary. Lowest is $50 for a car date. She's in and outcall.
    I saw her a longggg time ago. She rushed the hell out of me. Despite loving bbws it turned me off from seeing her.

    But if she's changed her ways I'm def open to seeing her again, especially with that rate.

  5. #5271
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    Angel is kind of an old legend on this board. LOL. I actually got up with her last week for the first time in almost a year because she's doing incalls in Germantown now. I only got a BJ and talked her down from the price she was asking, after she realized who I was LOL. Her BBBJ is still top notch.
    I remember meeting her when she had a place around Torresdale Ave years ago. I used to see her old roommate all the time but never had a session with her but she looked really good back then and was always super nice. Those current pics are looking kinda rough though.

  6. #5270
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    Do not see this woman. She has bad reviews under various numbers. She is known to take cash and dash then text you later taunting you that she ripped you off. When the heat gets too hot she skips town.

    I also saw her in person years ago at motel 6 in the hallway and she was out of shape then so I can't imagine now. Not worth it!

    https://callescort.org/267-598-3090
    Unreal. Probably why she hasn't posted in a few months. Glad I wasn't a victim that day.

  7. #5269
    Quote Originally Posted by CallOfBooty;6064690[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/83185419[/URL]

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/82671274

    Has a few #'s hence the 2 links. Seems like she moves to different rooms, basements. Pics are accurate. Has a little pouch, but other than that nice girl. Closest thing to GFE but no BBFS. YMMV Damage $100. Incall.
    Do not see this woman. She has bad reviews under various numbers. She is known to take cash and dash then text you later taunting you that she ripped you off. When the heat gets too hot she skips town.

    I also saw her in person years ago at motel 6 in the hallway and she was out of shape then so I can't imagine now. Not worth it!

    https://callescort.org/267-598-3090

  8. #5268
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    Weird. That courtney chick looks hot af.

    I think there was a black bbw working at saigon on 10th st. I picked her once and she was pretty cool. Sadly, I think she might get passed over for a bunch of the other Chinese choices.
    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    Where is that? NJ?
    She must travel every now and then but she's usually at a hotel by the airport in Philadelphia. Last time I saw her she had a room with mirrors around the bed so you could watch yourself having fun.

  9. #5267
    Quote Originally Posted by CallOfBooty  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/88453027

    Very cool chick. Older. Bolt ons. Track marks. Will doze off on you sometimes. BBJ, DATY, BBFS available YMMV. Damage $120. Gets very busy. I would repeat.
    Angel is kind of an old legend on this board. LOL. I actually got up with her last week for the first time in almost a year because she's doing incalls in Germantown now. I only got a BJ and talked her down from the price she was asking, after she realized who I was LOL. Her BBBJ is still top notch.

  10. #5266
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcc110  [View Original Post]
    Met her on Kensington yeeeaars ago. She's a good time.
    Definitely agree with you Mcc110! A great time and personality.

  11. #5265

    Turkey Butt / Pretty Eyes

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/88420384

    This young woman has been seen at the Red Roof Inn near the airport, all the way up to the lower Northeast Olney area. Multiple numbers so do your research gents. Pics are accurate if you're into BBW. But, I can vouch for her having a beautiful pussy, smooth skin, and pretty eyes. Service was ok.

    She got the job done. She's definitely not GFE, and you might get lucky and catch her on a good day for BBJ w / FS for $100. YMMV. Her prices vary. Lowest is $50 for a car date. She's in and outcall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Prettyeyes.jpg‎  

  12. #5264

    Angel

    Met her on Kensington yeeeaars ago. She's a good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by CallOfBooty  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/88453027

    Very cool chick. Older. Bolt ons. Track marks. Will doze off on you sometimes. BBJ, DATY, BBFS available YMMV. Damage $120. Gets very busy. I would repeat.

  13. #5263

    Amber at Motel 6 Northeast

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/88552496#.

    Sketchy location even with motel cameras. Longtime staple at that location. Hops from room to room, sometimes with other girls. Track marks. Will dose off some times or could be completely paranoid. Some pics are accurate depending on when you meet her. Good service once you get past all of that. BBJ, DATY, BBFS available. YMMV $80 incall. Outcall available.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amber.jpg‎  

  14. #5262

    AJ in Northeast Philly

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/83185419

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/82671274

    Has a few #'s hence the 2 links. Seems like she moves to different rooms, basements. Pics are accurate. Has a little pouch, but other than that nice girl. Closest thing to GFE but no BBFS. YMMV Damage $100. Incall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AJ1-2.jpg‎  

  15. #5261

    China from North Philly and occasionally Northeast Philly

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/82608187

    Looks likes pics but a little bit heavier in person. Private residence in NP, bedroom in an Apt in Northeast Philly. Sometimes she's calm, sometimes she's talking a mile a minute. For the price, service was ok. Damage $80. W / BBJ $100. DATY Available. YMMV.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails China.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape