Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 7976
-
08-15-22 10:55 #5276Regular Member

Posts: 4Thief
She robbed me of my money and took off in her car. I've seen her multiple times too. But she decided to rob me this past time. See at your own risk.
Originally Posted by DeadManTales
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 16:58 #5275Senior Member

Posts: 344Essington
I'll be picking someone up at the airport Wednesday night. Any recommendations for a lady in the essington area for a quick car date? Looking for a nice BBBJ. Thanks for any recommendations. Gator.
-
08-13-22 11:32 #5274Banned Member

Posts: 426She's lying about that "2 Nutts for $100" deal though.
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1
[View Original Post]
You bust she's halfway dressed already pushing you out the door.
Idk why she feels the need to lie.
-
08-12-22 11:50 #5273Senior Member

Posts: 92You got her #?
I've seen her a few times and recently. Accidentally deleted her # and can't find ad. Any chance you could help?
Originally Posted by StrangerMan11
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 08:34 #5272Senior Member

Posts: 253I saw her a longggg time ago. She rushed the hell out of me. Despite loving bbws it turned me off from seeing her.
Originally Posted by CallOfBooty
[View Original Post]
But if she's changed her ways I'm def open to seeing her again, especially with that rate.
-
08-11-22 21:39 #5271Senior Member

Posts: 260I remember meeting her when she had a place around Torresdale Ave years ago. I used to see her old roommate all the time but never had a session with her but she looked really good back then and was always super nice. Those current pics are looking kinda rough though.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 21:37 #5270Regular Member

Posts: 10Unreal. Probably why she hasn't posted in a few months. Glad I wasn't a victim that day.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 20:52 #5269Senior Member

Posts: 987Do not see this woman. She has bad reviews under various numbers. She is known to take cash and dash then text you later taunting you that she ripped you off. When the heat gets too hot she skips town.
Originally Posted by CallOfBooty;6064690[URL
I also saw her in person years ago at motel 6 in the hallway and she was out of shape then so I can't imagine now. Not worth it!
https://callescort.org/267-598-3090
-
08-11-22 20:45 #5268Senior Member

Posts: 987
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
She must travel every now and then but she's usually at a hotel by the airport in Philadelphia. Last time I saw her she had a room with mirrors around the bed so you could watch yourself having fun.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 14:48 #5267Senior Member

Posts: 645Angel is kind of an old legend on this board. LOL. I actually got up with her last week for the first time in almost a year because she's doing incalls in Germantown now. I only got a BJ and talked her down from the price she was asking, after she realized who I was LOL. Her BBBJ is still top notch.
Originally Posted by CallOfBooty
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 13:28 #5266Regular Member

Posts: 10Definitely agree with you Mcc110! A great time and personality.
Originally Posted by Mcc110
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 13:24 #5265Regular Member

Posts: 10Turkey Butt / Pretty Eyes
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/88420384
This young woman has been seen at the Red Roof Inn near the airport, all the way up to the lower Northeast Olney area. Multiple numbers so do your research gents. Pics are accurate if you're into BBW. But, I can vouch for her having a beautiful pussy, smooth skin, and pretty eyes. Service was ok.
She got the job done. She's definitely not GFE, and you might get lucky and catch her on a good day for BBJ w / FS for $100. YMMV. Her prices vary. Lowest is $50 for a car date. She's in and outcall.
-
08-11-22 13:22 #5264Senior Member

Posts: 95Angel
Met her on Kensington yeeeaars ago. She's a good time.
Originally Posted by CallOfBooty
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 12:19 #5263Regular Member

Posts: 10Amber at Motel 6 Northeast
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/88552496#.
Sketchy location even with motel cameras. Longtime staple at that location. Hops from room to room, sometimes with other girls. Track marks. Will dose off some times or could be completely paranoid. Some pics are accurate depending on when you meet her. Good service once you get past all of that. BBJ, DATY, BBFS available. YMMV $80 incall. Outcall available.
-
08-11-22 12:03 #5262Regular Member

Posts: 10AJ in Northeast Philly
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/83185419
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/82671274
Has a few #'s hence the 2 links. Seems like she moves to different rooms, basements. Pics are accurate. Has a little pouch, but other than that nice girl. Closest thing to GFE but no BBFS. YMMV Damage $100. Incall.










Reply With Quote





