Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 590 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 90 490 540 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 640 690 1090 1590 ... LastLast
Results 8,836 to 8,850 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16897

    She might be nice

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvinCurves79  [View Original Post]
    Very sweet girl and super sexy. Not GFE though, so don't go in expecting it. Rates as listed and are very reasonable. Communication is perfect as well. Enjoy!
    I will take your word that she is a sweet girl and her pics she looks very appealing but 260 for an hour with no GFE and everything covered is not very reasonable. We need to stop paying these prices.

  2. #16896

    Looking for

    Missing young baddie one of my regulars till she went to visit her uncle anyone got a girl like her and around here I could come see and dream about thanks in advance.

  3. #16895
    Quote Originally Posted by SmutMutt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? I was a frequent flier several years back great service and very good at what she does. Sure wouldn't mind getting back in touch.
    Likewise. She was always sweet and kind to me as well, and while I know she was having some trouble with landlords and stalkers, I really hope she is doing well. Any confirmation of that, at least, would be nice to hear if she got out or UTR.

  4. #16894

    Weekend Specials is a straight scammm

    Fellows beware the post with a female that doesn't show her face talking about come keep me company is a scam. I watched my coworker in disbelief as he sent this girl $20 for "gas money" knowing she wasn't going to show up. And she didn't. If you need proof text 903 I will 720 send you 7624 proof..

  5. #16893

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by TalentedMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? She does not appear to have a name in her ad.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/416553108890
    No haven't seen her and I hope I don't,especially in a elevator, them things have wait limits ya know.

  6. #16892

    Anyone seen her?

    Anyone seen this one? She does not appear to have a name in her ad.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/416553108890

  7. #16891
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    Yea. She's back there again. Trying to stay there but needs business. IMO One off the best bang for the buck out there. Pun intended.

    PM if details needed.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...f/647305959519
    I'm interested. Sent PM as well.

  8. #16890

    Suggestions?

    Pretty new to this. Mongered before but not in this area. Interested in a good GFE and would like some suggestions for sure things (ik YMMV, but experience is invaluable). Scoped out some that have been discussed here, but many seem polarized (some good posts some bad). Thanks in advance!

  9. #16889

    Good times

    Very sweet girl and super sexy. Not GFE though, so don't go in expecting it. Rates as listed and are very reasonable. Communication is perfect as well. Enjoy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand4U  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? Out of area number but located by the mall.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...s/405474024009

  10. #16888

    Interested in Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    Yea. She's back there again. Trying to stay there but needs business. IMO One off the best bang for the buck out there. Pun intended.

    PM if details needed.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...f/647305959519
    I'm interested. Sent you a PM.

  11. #16887

    Oh my

    Just joined seeking just to find her. No luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBr2021  [View Original Post]
    Saw haleynicole from SA. Parking is in front of her apartment downtown. Looks like her picture. Height and body frame are almost like Cait's. I didn't have much time so I went straight to DATY which she enjoyed. Sweet sticky puss juice. Then BBFS but asked me not to CIP so I sprayed her belly. Very vocal with some fake acting. LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-51200abd663d

  12. #16886

    Spades

    Saw this young lady for a qv today. Incall was quiet and private. She has a wonderful personality and can really carry a conversation. Skills were solid, though I only partook in oral fun. Price is very reasonable as well. I wish every provider could use her as an example of how to act, but oh well. I will definitely be back to see her! As always, stay safe and have fun gentlemen.

    LC79.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/446047574839

  13. #16885
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her and know what is on, ad does not say. Thanks.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...w/878076806654
    I saw her about 10 years ago. She was mid 30's back then. Adjust your expectation.

  14. #16884

    Haleynicole from SA

    Saw haleynicole from SA. Parking is in front of her apartment downtown. Looks like her picture. Height and body frame are almost like Cait's. I didn't have much time so I went straight to DATY which she enjoyed. Sweet sticky puss juice. Then BBFS but asked me not to CIP so I sprayed her belly. Very vocal with some fake acting. LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-51200abd663d
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails haleynicole.jpg‎  

  15. #16883
    Quote Originally Posted by Deku89  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Ashley today for a dream. I haven't seen her in awhile due to funds, but previous dreams were pretty good. Finally got to set something up, communication was okay. She's currently in a notel in Moraine. She is still an excellent provider she really gets into the session and not a clock watcher. BBBJ was great and she loved the DATY. She also has some toys she likes to use during foreplay time. I've been burned a lot with SW lately so it was refreshing getting this dream. Definitely worth the visit with all the ripoffs out here. Body is banging and will get that motor running. Give her some support.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayton/89273285
    I have seen her 2 times the first was pretty good bent her over and blew in her mouth when the time came but the 2nd wasn't as good a little smelly down there and couldn't get the job done. She is a sweetheart of a girl though and is definitely into it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape