Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 25719
-
08-18-22 09:34 #16869Senior Member

Posts: 100January
I spent some time with January yesterday. She's up on a Miller Lane in a lived in room. I would describe her as a 40 year old MILF. She looks just like her photos which are nice. Communication was good and she is not whacko (that's important to me). Everything was covered and damage was $120 for a QV. I am not a huge fan of Miller Lane, but other than that, no issues.
-
08-18-22 08:23 #16868Senior Member

Posts: 2111Busy, busy, busy
I have to laugh at some of her comments at the end of her ad. She is on multiple sites and I have had contact but never pulled the trigger. Yes, the would all like some guy to pay them a weekly visit and over pay for their company but at the end of the day she makes money by selling sex. Yes, she may be one of the better looking gals but don't be fooled and don't over pay. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by MikeBr2021
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 06:34 #16867Senior Member

Posts: 123Caramel donations
Originally Posted by ColdMiller
[View Original Post]
She does qv and hhr. Her rates are not bad. Text and ask her and she will reply.
Originally Posted by MikeBr2021
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 06:04 #16866Banned Member

Posts: 619Why pay that
Why would you pay that much for no kissing and everything covered?
Originally Posted by Slowhand4U
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 21:47 #16865Senior Member

Posts: 827TladyK & Other Adventures
Well, I saw this one for the 2nd time last night. I really enjoyed my time as I screwed the hell out of her. Pretty much 75 minutes of DATY and pounding that tight pussy. She goes by Tladyk on SB and SD. I'm not giving out her digits, don't ask. Link below.
https://www.sugardaddy.com/next/prof...23db5473034504
Pros.
5 ft 3 inches, 115 lbs, petite spinner body.
Clean and fresh, small Bush. No Bush first visit.
She's cute and can hold a good convo.
She loves DATY and her pussy creams when she has an O.
Smooth, pretty skin.
Good menu, BBBJ, CFS, FIV, FIA, no anal yet, but said she will do it in the future.
Reasonable cost.
Cons.
Does not really enjoy giving head. Second visit was better.
Flat chested.
Complained that her couchie hurt and was swollen after the second visit. Said I pounded her too much.
After I left her, I cruised M and X. Found Ashley on X. She put on 40 lbs and is off drugs. Has a BF. I almost did not recognize her. Got her BBJCIM for. 3 She offered anal because she was on her period. LOL.
Be safe.
-
08-17-22 21:30 #16864Senior Member

Posts: 560Tgtbt
My guess is fake. 1- Doesn't give location 2- openly offers BB and anal 3- Columbus phone number and no mention about visiting. Another thing she says her kitty is natural but from the picture I would say shaved or closely trimmed. And she offered everything on the list. Just my observations.
Originally Posted by BuckeyeGuy142
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 21:25 #16863Senior Member

Posts: 123Very Real Lady on SB sites
Seen her 3 times now. Cool chick.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-5ab715da30ab
-
08-17-22 21:20 #16862Senior Member

Posts: 123Ruby
Saw Ruby for carplay at a park about a month ago. Drives a little blue car with a boyfriend. No issues with him. I parked behind their car. BBBJCIM. I should have opted for FS. A little bigger in person but still looks good. Big titties. I will include her on my regular rotation.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...C/920519803328
-
08-17-22 21:01 #16861Senior Member

Posts: 80Reviews or to good to be true
-
08-17-22 14:48 #16860Senior Member

Posts: 356Ariel
Her communication is almost nonexistent. I texted her on a Saturday and then again on Monday. I got a response 10 to 12 days later. Well, I guess it's not as bad as no communication at all.
Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 14:31 #16859Senior Member

Posts: 99Donations
What are the donations these days?
Originally Posted by MikeBr2021
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 12:51 #16858Senior Member

Posts: 67RE: Ariel
Does she allow MSOG?
Originally Posted by MikeBr2021
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 12:38 #16857Senior Member

Posts: 98Sweet Brown Sugar
Anyone have any experience with this one? Out of area number but located by the mall.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...s/405474024009
-
08-17-22 10:17 #16856Senior Member

Posts: 123RE| Caramel
Yup she is pretty. Why? Have you seen her? I don't think so. Have you seen any girls? Dude, your posts are all in different places, half the time they're in broken English. Are you even in the USA?
Originally Posted by JohnnyShakes
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 05:05 #16855Senior Member

Posts: 125Really this is a pretty face??
Originally Posted by MikeBr2021
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






