Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 13123
-
08-25-22 18:28 #10153Senior Member

Posts: 644Probably so. But I'm definitely going to be on the lookout for her.
Originally Posted by MoDog
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 23:06 #10152Senior Member

Posts: 197Shes walking too fast to he sw. Definitely a civi
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 21:10 #10151Senior Member

Posts: 165Wow good eye
I have never seen her before, but I will def be on the lookout for her.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 17:51 #10150Senior Member

Posts: 644Pawg
Who is this blonde pawg that walks by. Sheesh.
https://youtu.be/oTOce6dD4w4?t=62
-
08-24-22 14:06 #10149Regular Member

Posts: 12Overnight, why to watch them nod out all night, lmao
Overnight, why to watch them nod out all night, lmao.
Originally Posted by NadMenny2
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 00:09 #10148Senior Member

Posts: 748Overnight
I'll get right back to you. Wait right here. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
Originally Posted by NadMenny2
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 17:53 #10147Regular Member

Posts: 9Overnight Suggestions
Does anyone know of one of our friends who might be up for an overnight? Have a night off and I'm looking to make it worthwhile. Thanks.
-
08-22-22 17:09 #10146Senior Member

Posts: 644LOL. Yeah I guess. I did start laughing when she said my name based on knowing my voice because she can't see far without her glasses lmao.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-22 20:14 #10145Banned Member

Posts: 426You are becoming a Vet.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
Lmao.
-
08-21-22 16:29 #10144Senior Member

Posts: 644Sharon was off last night
I haven't seen Sharon out in while. Saw her walking towards Sedgeley. A line of cars pulled over to wait for her but I just rolled down my window and called her name (she doesn't have her glasses so she's near blind LOL). She just had on basically a bra and her titties were looking huge so I was hype and ready. But as soon as she got in the car she started nodding while we're driving smh. Her speech was all slurred and she was dozing off mid sentence. Needless to say she had to smoke to try to wake up but she was off and also kind of paranoid while we were parked. Needless to say this wasn't our best date.
-
08-20-22 07:03 #10143Senior Member

Posts: 113Girls are being robbed and beat
Saw one of my regular girls yesterday and she has a black eye and said a puerto rican guy is walking around the back streets asking for a dollar and attacking a few girls and robbing them going thru thier pockets at night.
-
08-19-22 20:50 #10142Regular Member

Posts: 23Thanks for the heads up. I'm making a run tonight. I'll check it out. The drug activity moved further south so that block isn't as bad as it used to be recently.
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 16:40 #10141Regular Member

Posts: 1Not "also"
It's the same little prick. And he's on this site. He used to advertise himself as "Hairdresser Danny" and he's been trolling the Ave for at least a quarter century now. (If any of you recall Michelle from Norristown back in the '90's. Michelle had long, lustrous, shampoo commercial hair. Until she encountered Danny.) And don't accuse the girls of a lack of honesty: Danny deceived them. I doubt that one in ten suspected his real reason for desiring their hair. He did indeed claim to be using those shorn tresses to make wigs for children suffering from cancer, an unpardonable lie, so if you had any sympathy for this douchebag, that should end it. When someone punctured that story, he floated a new one. About twenty years ago he plastered the Avenue with fliers advertising his services as "Hairdresser Danny. First cut FREE!" Yeah, as if every cut wouldn't be.
Originally Posted by TexacoTim
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 10:21 #10140Senior Member

Posts: 157Short Hair
This is not the first time I have heard a hair fetish. About 15 years ago someone was also paying girls to cut their hair short. Most of the girls claimed they had donated their hair to an organization that made wigs for children recovering from cancer. Some I talked to were honest about what happened. TT.
-
08-19-22 07:26 #10139Banned Member

Posts: 426Lauren
Lauren is fat with a no ass, and big tits.
She is very patient though.
Currently her hair is really short because apparently there's a Maniac going around offering girls a Jackson to shave half their head.
And he pays even more if they can sneak up and cut a girl's hair off while she's dipping.
So if your favorite girl is walking around looking like Sigourney Weaver (Alien 3-not Ghostbusters) you know the deal.
I'm dead serious.
Why is there always weirdos like this around?









Reply With Quote






