Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 199 of 876 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 249 299 699 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10156

    Jen & CeCe

    Quote Originally Posted by SamIam  [View Original Post]
    Do you feel this maybe Jen?
    So the girl on the left looks very similar to Jen but I'd have to see her in-person to determine whether it is or not. The girl on the right is CeCe.

    I'd be ecstatic if that was Jen and she was back on the market.

  2. #10155

    After dark on th k

    I can't see shit. Nothing but oncoming glare from headlights. Maybe I should crisscross the side streets.

  3. #10154
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonBuxz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jen lately? I haven't seen her since this past November. She just dropped off the face of the planet.

    For those that don't know who I'm talking about, here's a pic:
    Do you feel this maybe Jen?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E9D8CFE1-8FA9-4F67-BB4A-26AFCC71758F.jpg‎  

  4. #10153
    Quote Originally Posted by MoDog  [View Original Post]
    Shes walking too fast to he sw. Definitely a civi
    Probably so. But I'm definitely going to be on the lookout for her.

  5. #10152
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    Who is this blonde pawg that walks by. Sheesh.

    https://youtu.be/oTOce6dD4w4?t=62
    Shes walking too fast to he sw. Definitely a civi

  6. #10151

    Wow good eye

    I have never seen her before, but I will def be on the lookout for her.

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    Who is this blonde pawg that walks by. Sheesh.

    https://youtu.be/oTOce6dD4w4?t=62

  7. #10150

    Pawg

    Who is this blonde pawg that walks by. Sheesh.

    https://youtu.be/oTOce6dD4w4?t=62

  8. #10149

    Overnight, why to watch them nod out all night, lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by NadMenny2  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of one of our friends who might be up for an overnight? Have a night off and I'm looking to make it worthwhile. Thanks.
    Overnight, why to watch them nod out all night, lmao.

  9. #10148

    Overnight

    Quote Originally Posted by NadMenny2  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of one of our friends who might be up for an overnight? Have a night off and I'm looking to make it worthwhile. Thanks.
    I'll get right back to you. Wait right here. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  10. #10147

    Overnight Suggestions

    Does anyone know of one of our friends who might be up for an overnight? Have a night off and I'm looking to make it worthwhile. Thanks.

  11. #10146
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    You are becoming a Vet.

    Lmao.
    LOL. Yeah I guess. I did start laughing when she said my name based on knowing my voice because she can't see far without her glasses lmao.

  12. #10145
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Sharon out in while. Saw her walking towards Sedgeley. A line of cars pulled over to wait for her but I just rolled down my window and called her name
    You are becoming a Vet.

    Lmao.

  13. #10144

    Sharon was off last night

    I haven't seen Sharon out in while. Saw her walking towards Sedgeley. A line of cars pulled over to wait for her but I just rolled down my window and called her name (she doesn't have her glasses so she's near blind LOL). She just had on basically a bra and her titties were looking huge so I was hype and ready. But as soon as she got in the car she started nodding while we're driving smh. Her speech was all slurred and she was dozing off mid sentence. Needless to say she had to smoke to try to wake up but she was off and also kind of paranoid while we were parked. Needless to say this wasn't our best date.

  14. #10143

    Girls are being robbed and beat

    Saw one of my regular girls yesterday and she has a black eye and said a puerto rican guy is walking around the back streets asking for a dollar and attacking a few girls and robbing them going thru thier pockets at night.

  15. #10142
    Quote Originally Posted by JRichard  [View Original Post]
    A 1/4 bolck before Snyder on the right was an apartment, just after Winton (or somthing like that). On the first floor they had several people stayning there, but they had a short ads on Craigslist. Ocassionally. They were Asian, but I don't know what country, the english was poor to non-existent or so they claimed.

    Most all the girls were college age 18 to mid 20's. It seemed the ad would only appear around the end of the month.

    I had a regular business stop on 5th so when ever in the area I would stop and knock, long after the ads stopped. I simply flashed some cash or push my cheek out with my tongue and would be let in. But with the pandemic I haven't been there in sometime.

    One time a male answered the door, clearly knew what I was there for. I could make out what he was saying that no one was here, then offered his wife which was weird. But little head took over and went for it. She was in her mid to late 40's didn't seem too happy but was into it after we started. He stayed outside during the session.
    Thanks for the heads up. I'm making a run tonight. I'll check it out. The drug activity moved further south so that block isn't as bad as it used to be recently.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape